User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 21 Dec 2003, 01:33   #1
Silverchair

Silverchair is an unknown quantity at this point
Vengeance & Gutless GlowDog HC

Dear Vengeance and Gutless GlowDog,

You really are an insipid, purile, pathetic, moronic little gay boy aren't you??

I come and attack you, YOUR gal mates dont even defend you, I take 100+ roids and for that, you have the temerity to wave me for hours on end with thousands of fkn ships ......... LOL ......... me! !.... a puny 900 rank player!! Oh my dear GlowDog, that was really so tough and courageous of you and all your testosterone filled, pimply faced adolescents! It must be so ego fulfilling to you to have such power, strength and authority to cnut a small peep like me.

Anyways, my allies and I tried to put up a fight and as can be seen from the reports below, it wasn't all that bad..... I lost a lot but at the round end it was fun in some sense of the word, a BIT of fun.

Hope this made your Chrsitmas ... it made mine... as PA is a dying game imho given these types of pathetic events that most/all alliances seem to want to perpetrate ... so I will enjoy my Xmas, happy that my allies put up a good fight, too bad my gal were also not overly helpful like urs (god random gals SUCK BIG time-another reason PA has died off the last few rounds) and now I can think of the freedom that possibly not playing PA any more will give me.

Have a Great Christamas EVERYONE, even u GlowDog and the Vengeance asses who attacked me all fkn night and may 2004 see everyone receive what they truly desire.

My Attacks on Glowdog........

URL: http://cabeza.lockhead.net/index.php...nid=1881797274
URL: http://cabeza.lockhead.net/index.php...nid=1879415424

LOL, HIS friends/allies visiting me for Dinner, Drinks, Jam and Bread!............

URL: http://cabeza.lockhead.net/index.php...anid=463576962
URL: http://cabeza.lockhead.net/index.php...anid=907264379
URL: http://cabeza.lockhead.net/index.php...nid=1292160178
URL: http://cabeza.lockhead.net/index.php...nid=1017530815
URL: http://cabeza.lockhead.net/index.php...anid=900856611
Silverchair is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 02:15   #2
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Vengeance & Gutless GlowDog HC

Serves you right for attacking him/them in the first place.

haha at you
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 02:26   #3
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough

Sounds like he "did a VsN".

Unread 21 Dec 2003, 02:32   #4
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The people who i feel sorry for are the VGN members who had to waste their time and ship resources for 100 roids.

Last edited by lokken; 21 Dec 2003 at 04:14.
lokken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 03:35   #5
Eventh
Retired?

Eventh is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
The people who i feel sorry for are the VsN members who had to waste their time and ship resources for 100 roids.
Care to explain what this has to do with vision? or do you mean our attack on vgn where we gained 2k+ roids?
Eventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 03:52   #6
will_japp
VGN

will_japp is an unknown quantity at this point

i know what, lets all complain when we get attacked. you are moronic. its a game. if you attack someone, they want revenge and will attack again if they can. get over it loser! if you complain about getting attacked, why not go play something where youre less likely to get cnutted....maybe tiddlywinks.

Get a life and a brain you loser!
will_japp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 04:13   #7
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

And yet the thread is still better than any of Kjel's posts.
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 04:16   #8
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I have corrected my error, but I still find this 'Glowdog' and his 'alliance' to be a bunch of 'nobbers'

hello xtothez you cheeky scamp btw
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 04:24   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Oh my god someone attacked someone else in an online war game I better go call the internet police.

PS xtothez your planet would be way cooler if you were 6:6:6 and HC of the winning alliance heh.
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 04:25   #10
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Yeah they wouldn't let me in as #6, he was much more active than #7 :/

6:6 will probably finish rank 6 though
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 04:26   #11
will_japp
VGN

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
I have corrected my error, but I still find this 'Glowdog' and his 'alliance' to be a bunch of 'nobbers'

hello xtothez you cheeky scamp btw
why 'nobbers'? for retalling someone? on that basis, everyone who has ever retalled is a 'nobber' aswell.....including you probably
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 04:29   #12
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Quote:
Originally Posted by will_japp
why 'nobbers'? for retalling someone? on that basis, everyone who has ever retalled is a 'nobber' aswell.....including you probably
I'm guessing the words 'personal, 'HC' ,'abuse', 'power' , 'of', 'revenge' apply in this context.
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 04:31   #13
lokken
BlueTuba

You classified as 'nobbers' for being obsessive about hitting the guy, who is only a newbie from what i can see.

I don't have any problem with a retal. I doubt he'd have been this upset if you just sorted him out once as opposed to giving him the works.

Think of the children, fella ;(

6:6:6 would be :cool: - for irony value there was a tuba hc at the end of r2 at 13:3:7 :///
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 04:32   #14
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
I'm guessing the words 'personal, 'HC' ,'abuse', 'power' , 'of', 'revenge' apply in this context.
oh and this too, but I'm trying to be compassionate here.
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 04:33   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

As we all know the important of PA has never been fighting or how many ships you have but how much fear you can inspire in the opposition when you rape their planets.
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 04:35   #16
will_japp
VGN

if someone is going to be killed, its more fun to send lots of waves.
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 04:37   #17
helloraj
dance for me?

helloraj is an unknown quantity at this point

only 5 waves? you got off lightly

now please shhhhh this is a war game, you big gay poo etc etc etc
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 04:40   #18
lokken
BlueTuba

you heartless newbie bashers

****s the lot of you
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 04:46   #19
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

hm. if someone attacks an ND member, we hit him back as hard as we can.

I don't know if that makes us gutless.

it does make eclipse gutless when they either cant or wont muster up enough defense to hurt poor lil ND
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 04:46   #20
helloraj
dance for me?

he prolly still to big to hit me:/
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 04:52   #21
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow|Pony
hm. if someone attacks an ND member, we hit him back as hard as we can.

I don't know if that makes us gutless.

it does make eclipse gutless when they either cant or wont muster up enough defense to hurt poor lil ND

I heard that eclipse power their ships with the left-over dead babies that don't get eaten :(
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 05:20   #22
Silverchair

will_japp, clap_trapp, big_yapp, loada_crapp................... mmmmm seems u have very synonomous names and they all say the same thing............ u r a wanker of the highest order.... no wonder u play tiddlywinks, your hands and fingers have developed RSI from too much friction use, need a plastic surgeon to fix it all up I hear (after he uses the magnifying glass to find it)!

BTW, u couldn't handle me, so please refrain from making public passes in the forums at people you don't know.... ur attitude says it all and many others can now see what u r truly NOT made of!

Oh dear, I was so scared being ranked over 800 and getting hit by peeps 3-6X my size. Feinhaft!
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 07:50   #23
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

6:6:3 > 6:6:6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
AzureWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 09:30   #24
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

absuse of those you are responsible for .. surely a HC is responsible for keeping their members as safe as they can... not ordering them in to attack someone who has attacked them and gained 100 roids ..for no losses on either side, with what i'm told are orders not to recall under any circumstances...

This was using personal power to exact retribution.. i just wonder if any of those dead VgN fleets planets owners wanted their rank n the universe, cos their HC didnt give them a choice..

Very lemming of you VgN .. have u concidered merging with hirr ?
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 12:31   #25
helloraj
dance for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverchair
BTW, u couldn't handle me, so please refrain from making public passes in the forums at people you don't know.... ur attitude says it all and many others can now see what u r truly NOT made of!
isnt that what you have been doing in all your posts?

we have been retalling all people that attack us, regardless if they hit a HC or members, they attack us we attack back and have fun at the same time mostly.. so sue us
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 12:47   #26
[VGN]ElvenLinux

[VGN]ElvenLinux is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookie
i just wonder if any of those dead VgN fleets planets owners wanted their rank n the universe, cos their HC didnt give them a choice..

Very lemming of you VgN .. have u concidered merging with hirr ?

hey it's end of round if i didn't wanna do it i wouldn't have launched ...

lets face it if you can't go down fighting why the hell are we playing for ??

bah as for lemmings ... lemmings like hirr do it cause that their way each unto their own ... perhaps i may ask hirr to come join us ... god u r all so sour bunch of people

poor old glow has had inc from a**hole to breakfast and i am the same size as the goober who attacked him so am i a n00b - n00b basher ??? ffs how can someone attacking a guy the same size be a n00b basher ? unless he ofc himself is a n00b ? in which case is he n00b bashing ?

and perhaps i took a few m8's along for the ride ..

oh and as for the 100 roids ... who said thats what we were aiming @ ?
[VGN]ElvenLinux is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 12:49   #27
GlowDog
VGN

GlowDog is infamous around these parts

Poor lil Silverchair feeling soo strong and important cause he can roid a scan planet in an idle gal ROFL
It just gave us something funny to do at the end of round, do you really think I care about roids so close to the end ? hahahah
We were just looking for someone to attack and there you were, retal on a silver plate just as we have retalled every attacker in the last weeks, and you got off lightly cause we got nothing against HR as alliance.
Oh, and in Vengeance we dont ORDER people to attack, we ASK and they willingly join the assault

Cheer , and stop crying about a a few waves kid :]

- if you cant take the heat, get out of the kitchen -

Cya in PaXI all !

GlowDog
GlowDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 12:50   #28
helloraj
dance for me?

hmmmm drugs are bad mmmmkay elvenlinux :/
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 15:15   #29
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice

This thread almost makes me want to come back (only almost). There are few things in PA more fun than a good old fashioned cluster****
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 15:17   #30
will_japp
VGN

Quote:
will_japp, clap_trapp, big_yapp, loada_crapp................... mmmmm seems u have very synonomous names and they all say the same thing............ u r a wanker of the highest order.... no wonder u play tiddlywinks, your hands and fingers have developed RSI from too much friction use, need a plastic surgeon to fix it all up I hear (after he uses the magnifying glass to find it)!

I couldn't handle you? i could eat you for breakfast f00! my attitude says it all? you are being worse than me....I havent even started yet! please, shut up and grow up. and dont come back saying why you should grow up or why i think you are an immature fool as the comment about the magnifying glass answers your question. my little bro (who is 13) grew out of that joke when he was 12.

ps its a war game. if you dont like getting attacked, sod off and play some other thing (the point of the tiddlywinks was to show this - you obviously are too young to understand the statement)
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 15:39   #31
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Mama!
Sometimes I tend to forget that there are quite a lot of kids in this game. Thanks for reminding me.

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
laputa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 16:55   #32
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Silverchair if you are going to come on the forums and complain about an alliance or individual then thats all fine, but there are ways and means of doing it. Dont go around insulting everyone in a very childish manner, you will only end up getting your thread closed and run the risk of losing your account. Just keep it all clean .
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 17:00   #33
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

lokken has already won the thread for judicious use of the word 'nobbers'.

I don't know why anyone else bothers to post.
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 17:08   #34
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Lololol
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 17:12   #35
Henck
Howling Rain

Henck is on a distinguished road

well the battles where fun vgn...
you for sure didn't waste my free saterday
and ofc the last final battle at my planet was scary in first time but in the end it was a honest fight...
I would like to thank all planets who where there and have offer there ships

Silverchair, sorry you died but we did kill enough vgn ships and afterall you stole roids from hc witch is fun.
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 17:48   #36
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
lokken has already won the thread for judicious use of the word 'nobbers'
I can live with people being shit, as we've all been shit at one point

People being nobbers should result in them being shot

I won't rest until they apologise for their flagrant bashing of newbies the ****s.
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 21:34   #37
GlowDog
VGN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henck
well the battles where fun vgn...
you for sure didn't waste my free saterday
and ofc the last final battle at my planet was scary in first time but in the end it was a honest fight...
I would like to thank all planets who where there and have offer there ships

Silverchair, sorry you died but we did kill enough vgn ships and afterall you stole roids from hc witch is fun.
Now thats an honest and respectable reply well done mate, was a pleasure and a honour fighting against/with you, RESPECT !

p.s. Silverchair : please take a lesson or two from this commander in your alliance, he knows how to react civilized and he knows how to play and see's things in the right context
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 21:57   #38
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Ghe, for 95% of all planets Glowdog is too small to attack Only thing you prove by roiding him is that you're small too (sorry Glowdog, mate, I just had to post that )
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 22:13   #39
Goaty

Goaty is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh my dear GlowDog, that was really so tough and courageous of you and all your testosterone filled, pimply faced adolescents!

Thats nice its been a long time since I was called anything like that, in fact give it about 10 years and you will be able to call my grandson that.
And like the rest of VGN I attack who I want, if a commander asks me to attack somebody I decide for myself if I will attack or not.
Goaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 22:27   #40
Naps

Naps is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL no you didnt retal everyone,
You didnt get through any VisioN planets and we should have been #1 on your list after we took 2k roids of you.
WHOSE YER DADDEH!
Naps is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 23:16   #41
GlowDog
VGN

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Martok
Ghe, for 95% of all planets Glowdog is too small to attack Only thing you prove by roiding him is that you're small too (sorry Glowdog, mate, I just had to post that )
np my tfd friend, im proud of my planetsize cause I dedicated my account to my family , Vengeance , spending all my res on scanning and covops services
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 23:17   #42
GlowDog
VGN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naps
LOL no you didnt retal everyone,
You didnt get through any VisioN planets and we should have been #1 on your list after we took 2k roids of you.
WHOSE YER DADDEH!
naaah naps , you have your charming lady HC to thank for that actually
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 05:52   #43
Silverchair

GlowDog I agree with YOU and Henck!! That last fight was a ripper and imho, thts the way to hit peeps... loads of ships, same wave, and make the fights big and memorable. I was also there with my last few ships I could send, lol. I also notice Henck had a bucketload more roids than me too. :P
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 14:08   #44
GlowDog
VGN

yeah well what can I say ... the heat of combat makes some people's sence reality somewhat deformed sometimes
the people that matter to me know the truth, and thats all that matters actually
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 14:12   #45
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts

Ahh.. the spirit of PA lives on.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 14:41   #46
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
Spirit of PA - why do I think warma nd revolting saki imitations :/

i.e. the spirit gets you pissed, but tastes sh*te and leaves a nasty aftertaste :/
saki never does that to me, he's generally more a spammy person, and quite entertaining as such. Haven't seen him in a long time, though :-\

Oh, wait. You talk about the spirit, not about saki the former bd-member pa-player...
DukePaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 15:02   #47
RealJames
Retired at the top

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
Spirit of PA - why do I think warma nd revolting saki imitations :/

i.e. the spirit gets you pissed, but tastes sh*te and leaves a nasty aftertaste :/
Not a big fan of saki, I must say, so I can identify with the analogy.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 15:36   #48
RealJames
Retired at the top

Quote:
Originally Posted by LB|away
we never talk bs ...... its a fact
Says he who's on 20 posts per day atm.

Unread 23 Dec 2003, 16:17   #49
RealJames
Retired at the top

Quote:
Originally Posted by LB|away
right my job to reply to it then

maybe I only reply to things ppl say that concern me or my alliance ?
or my friends?

or just when I wanna reply
haha
You must be so bored.

Unread 23 Dec 2003, 17:38   #50
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This is a great thread, which was a situation truly reinforced when Silverchair insulted someone for having the same name as, well, themselves.

Quote:
will_japp, clap_trapp, big_yapp, loada_crapp................... mmmmm seems u have very synonomous names and they all say the same thing............
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote