User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 30 Oct 2003, 17:12   #1
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
The Gay O Meter

Pretty Simple.

You put a chunk of your writing in here, and it tells you if you are masculine or feminine.

Put your score down here and we can see 'who is the most fem'

http://www.bookblog.net/gender/genie.html

1189 male to 770 female for the first piece i put in.

i'm gonna do deffeh's dishwashing piece real quick

PS: may i be the first to say 'old'

Deffeh:
Female Score: 723
Male Score: 817

I am the win so far.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 17:16   #2
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of
Re: The Gay O Meter

Words: 1016

Female Score: 1160
Male Score: 1438

looks like im male then!
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 17:17   #3
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
Text: Im male.

Original: Im male. Keywords: im male
Words: 2

(NOTE: The genie works best on texts of more than 500 words.)

Female Score: 0
Male Score: 0

The Gender Genie thinks the author of this passage is: unknown!

not very smart algorithm is it ?
ura retard!

PS:
Keywords: text im male original im male keywords im male words 2 note [the] genie works best on texts of [more] than 500 words female score 0 male score 0 [the] gender genie thinks [the] author of this passage [is] unknown [not] very smart algorithm [is] [it]
Words: 42

Female Score: 27
Male Score: 77

algorithm rocked your boxors
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 17:19   #4
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Original: I enjoy anal sex on a daily basis. I love it when someone sticks their nicely lubed up **** in between my tight asscheeks. ****ing piece of shit asshat test thing, I'm just typing random phrases in here, like fieastacat and ayb. All your base All your base
Female Score: 55
Male Score: 12

The Gender Genie thinks the author of this passage is: female!
I'm Not Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 17:19   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Female Score: 393
Male Score: 833
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 17:19   #6
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Female Score: 263
Male Score: 616

That's using a random work-related letter I sent to someone.

So I guess it works
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 17:25   #7
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

I pasted in the essay I wrote last week.

Quote:
Words: 1893

Female Score: 1233
Male Score: 2949

The Gender Genie thinks the author of this passage is: male!
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 17:27   #8
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Not really a gay-o-meter, more a sort of gender-bias meter. It does seem to work though.
Well I'd like to see some consistency in being able to point out women. seeing as it's on the internet, going by rule number 1, it could just say male every time and be right every time.
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 17:32   #9
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

because somebody had to do nodrog.

Female Score: 55
Male Score: 34

so far the only thing gayer than nod is grimble talking about how much he wants a **** between his ass cheeks.

sounds about right.
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 17:35   #10
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Female Score: 2248
Male Score: 1421

I got that result by pasting the forum rules in :eek:
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 17:36   #11
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm gayer than nod \o/
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 17:38   #12
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Original: I'm a girl Keywords: im [a] girl
Words: 3

Male Score: 6

wtf

y duz evry1 kp cllng me a boi?
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 17:41   #13
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embroglio
y duz evry1 kp cllng me a boi?
cuz ur a sk8r. k? gtg t-b on t bbq
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 17:44   #14
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

Female Score: 8
Male Score: 120

Unread 30 Oct 2003, 17:49   #15
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I pasted this entire thread right now, and surprisingly

Female Score: 932
Male Score: 2153

Unread 30 Oct 2003, 17:49   #16
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
Words: 1514

Female Score: 1377
Male Score: 2325

That was from a random paste from an essay about female legal theory. It does seem amazingly weighted towards the male side though.
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 17:49   #17
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Words: 393
Female Score: 496
Male Score: 546

it thinks i am a bloke
madi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 17:58   #18
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Words: 939

Female Score: 466
Male Score: 2237

Unread 30 Oct 2003, 17:59   #19
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
it thinks i am a bloke
That proves it. There are no women on the interweb.
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 18:01   #20
Akujin

Akujin is an unknown quantity at this point

oh dear, nearly everything I put in comes out as female :S
my scientific reports come out male tho!
Akujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 18:07   #21
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about

Words: 1311

Male Score: 0

The Gender Genie thinks the author of this passage is: unknown!

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 18:22   #22
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Words: 5862
Female Score: 6012
Male Score: 11795

I'm so man
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 18:29   #23
Pilatus

Pilatus has a spectacular aura aboutPilatus has a spectacular aura about

I got nothing to prove, so i keep away from this kinda tests.
Pilatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 18:57   #24
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice

Words: 2643

Female Score: 4621
Male Score: 2468

spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 18:57   #25
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about

Words: 845

Female Score: 805
Male Score: 765

Unread 30 Oct 2003, 19:00   #26
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gender Genie
Words: 12052

Female Score: 9381
Male Score: 15718
It got it right!

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 19:04   #27
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute

heh, it thinks act 1 of macbeth was written by a woman.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 19:46   #28
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

25 female... 15 male...

it was jsut something i wrote on the spur of the moment

curses! i would put an essay into it, but i dont think i have any on this computer.
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 19:48   #29
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Not really a gay-o-meter, more a sort of gender-bias meter. It does seem to work though.
so far this thread it has worked a lot better to detect gay than to detect women.

(i.e., grimble's "I want butt sex" rant,
Nod,
Gayle,
Bloomers,
and shakespeare writing all returned as 'gay'
everything else returned as 'straight')
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 19:49   #30
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
25 female... 15 male...

it was jsut something i wrote on the spur of the moment

curses! i would put an essay into it, but i dont think i have any on this computer.
Keywords: it was jsut [something] i wrote on [the] spur of [the] moment curses i would put an essay into it [but] i dont think i have any on [this] computer
Words: 30

Female Score: 43
Male Score: 104

ru happy now
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 19:52   #31
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point

Female Score: 706
Male Score: 1154

Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 20:22   #32
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: The Gay O Meter

Words: 1734

Female Score: 1358
Male Score: 2578

The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 10:30   #33
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point

After pasting a few essays in, i find it depends on the subject matter - biology tends to come across as male, philosophy as female (because of all the 'if's), as you might expect from http://www.nature.com/nsu/030714/030714-13.html
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 11:46   #34
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Female Score: 196
Male Score: 501

yay \o/
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 12:21   #35
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Words: 535
Female Score: 624
Male Score: 930

My first report for my project...
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 12:23   #36
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

hmm took a couple of minutes to do this next one...
Words: 7408
Female Score: 8004
Male Score: 10213
Right again...
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 13:35   #37
I'm Idler

Words: 24745

Female Score: 457
Male Score: 57263

(Norwegian midterm papers)
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 17:51   #38
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Female Score: 751
Male Score: 1403
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 19:17   #39
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

The Bible

Book of Leviticus, Chapter 20 (the one banning homosexuality, etc)

written by a dude named Moses
----
Words: 785

Female Score: 2062
Male Score: 731

---

heh heh
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2003, 20:35   #40
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Words: 1037

Female Score: 893
Male Score: 1494

heh
Unread 1 Nov 2003, 23:14   #41
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Words: 360

Male Score: 7560

you'll get a cookie, if you solve the mystery how i did that

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 00:08   #42
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin

you'll get a cookie, if you solve the mystery how i did that
You submitted a text consisting of 360 "around"s.

It's hardly a mystery.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 01:24   #43
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I submitted an essay I wrote and I won

Female Score: 1204
Male Score: 1343

Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 13:09   #44
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

Words: 2159

Female Score: 667
Male Score: 5076

CORRECT!!!

This was my RE essay
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 13:13   #45
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
You submitted a text consisting of 360 "around"s.

It's hardly a mystery.
wrong

and that was my sig.
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 13:30   #46
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superpig #1
wrong
There are several ways of doing it. One (Words: 360
Male Score: 7560) is

as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who as who
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 13:49   #47
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Words: 7057

Female Score: 6858
Male Score: 10474

For my history coursework from last year.
midge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 19:01   #48
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

mrl: just write "some" thousands of times

and that was my sig.
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 13:06   #49
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: The Gay O Meter

Female Score: 771
Male Score: 503

550 words, btw.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote