User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 27 Aug 2003, 20:48   #1
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

huh is an unknown quantity at this point
dictionary.com TOOLBAR!

YES YES YES!
huh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 21:18   #2
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: dictionary.com TOOLBAR!

Quote:
Originally posted by huh
YES YES YES!
NO NO NO *

*ie is a pile of ****e
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 21:21   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I can configure my own in opera.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 22:08   #4
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

huh is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Opera Users
WE'RE ****ING FaGGoTS
huh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 22:11   #5
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
I can configure my own in opera.
how?
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 22:25   #6
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Those of us cunning types who switch browsers depending on the task at hand, however (or indeed, test in all the major ones), certainly have something to gain from this
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 23:24   #7
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by huh
I LOVE TEH ****
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 07:46   #8
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
Ever since I first laid my eyes upon someone who had a yahoo toolbar installed I despise those people. It's just unnecessary clutter.