User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Aug 2003, 12:16   #1
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
The Premiership predictor

I want to see how the Man Utd fans will react. I like their predictions... even though it's inaccurate.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 12:27   #2
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
12. Blackburn
How will Rovers fare sans Duff and Dunn? That is the big question. Of course there's enough quality at Ewood Park to finish mid-table at a canter, but despite the signing of the decent-looking Brett Emerton, doubts remain about Blackburn's cutting edge - Yorke and Cole aren't getting any younger, after all. SI
I think its safe to say this guy doesnt know much about football.

Villa above us?
Man City in Eurpoe?
Wolves 17th?

Quote:
Wolverhampton's defence should hold up to the rigours of the Premiership
lolly roffle
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 12:41   #3
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
what was he smoking when he thought that up?

seriously

you lot on here have made better predictions with better reasoning
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 13:09   #4
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
if that actually came true i would piss myself laughing
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 14:18   #5
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
5. Liverpool
Harry Kewell should not play on the right wing. Igor Biscan should not play in defence. Emile Heskey and Djimi Traore should not play on the pitch. Michael Owen should not be forced to scamper after long aimless Hollywood hoofs. Steven Gerrard should not always play the long aimless Hollywood hoof. Gerard Houllier should not be manager any more. Discuss. SM
heh
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 14:19   #6
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
My opinion of the Guardian just dropped significantly.
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 14:30   #7
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Ste
heh
Own up, which GD'er wrote this article?
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 15:30   #8
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Arsenal have now got the most aging central defender in the premiership (martin keown), two sendings off in their first two games (face facts it could have been more), a untested (premiership wise) goalkeeper who needs time to bed in with his defence), two full backs who should never be called defenders and bought no outfield replacements. Their attack is still awesome but only total wankers think that the premiership will be won on who plays the nicer football. Bergkamp is also older and the question of who plays alongside henry (don't make me laugh by mentioning francis jeffers) is a big one. Vieira is still the best player in the premiership (assuming keane doesn't launch a massive comeback) and his re-signing is a massive plus. However one injury to any of henry, campbell and vieira and I can see Arsenal grinding to a halt.

Liverpool have signed Kewell but until they fire that idiot houllier and start passing the ball with real penetration they won't be a serious challenger for the title. Their defence looks decent although if they play djimi traore I might start crying. Last season they lacked the stability in defence that they had previously and which meant they won a lot of games 1-0. Rather with owen misfiring they lost a lot of games or drew them 0-0. They've got a solid workman-like team but with the exceptions of kewell and owen there are no matchwinners (as opposed to henry, pires, ljungberg, bergkamp at arsenal or scholes, van nist, giggs and maybe ronaldo at old trafford). On the plus side there are no European distractions, some of the players have gained more experience (no really old players who desperately need replacement either). If Heskey and Diouf play fourth or fifth. If they don't and they adopt a more subtle approach to passing the ball third possibly.

Newcastle signed bowyer (and woodgate towards the tail end of last season) but lack depth in their squad. They do have an improving young team but I don't think shearer will hold up to the rigours of another 20 goal plus season. If given and woodgate get a decent understanding going and bellamy does the running for shearer I can see them finishing top three but not challenging for the title. Midfield has more bite added (robert, jenas and dyer weren't exactly the kind to tackle back constantly) but they're still a couple of class players short of title material.

Chelsea have signed a whole team and it looks class down to the subs bench. However they don't yet have someone who will turn up and do the nitty gritty in the away matches against southampton and blackburn. The midfield has more total quality than anyone else but compare the first choice teams of arsenal, chelsea and utd in midfield. Giggs, Ronaldo/other , Keane, Scholes versus Pires, Ljungberg, Vieira (it doesn't even matter who the fourth player is) versus veron, duff, geremi, lampard? Arsenal and Utd any day of the week. If they sign Makalele they'll have a real player who'll do the nasty jobs, voted player of the year by the real madrid supporters two years in a row remember.

The defence looks very good if Desailly has one more good season in him. Attack is awesome full ****ing stop. If they get Makalele champions, if they don't second or third. Champions League football (remember most of them haven't played there before consistently) will distract them as well, more so than the by now accustomed Utd and arsenal. Duff will be amazing by the way (JC can back me up on this I assume). Currently more of a cup team though.

Man Utd have let go of Veron (not much of a loss considering what he contributed really) and Beckham. Beckham is the big question mark and to be honest I don't see them replacing him this season, Ronaldo is a player for the future but he could be a devastating weapon this year (imagine what he'll do against tired defences). The crossing and free kicks are what Utd will miss. First thing they have to do is tell solskjaer to either play like a right winger/midfielder or get the **** off the team. If he adapts his game (which I can't really see him doing aged 30?) or ronaldo plays enough games out there the supply to van nist will remain and he'll get his 35 goals again. Free kicks won't be a huge loss if giggs proves he can take them well. Of course they'll get less goals from them but in the long run selling Beckham was the right move.

Keane needs a great season to prove he's still got it at this level and in Europe. The defence will perform better with a more orthodox goalie in Tim Howard (who looks decent if rather unspectacular), it's also now older (although the growing injury list will hamper it). Best young defender in the premiership in John O' Shea. Scholes is set for the peak of his career and Giggs will have more responsibility in the team now that Beckham is gone, which can only benefit him from where I'm sitting.

Predictions:

Arsenal: Third (second if chelsea don't sign makalele) with a run to the semis or the final in the Champions League.

Utd: First if chelsea don't sign makalele, second otherwise. Could do extremely well in Europe but I don't see them getting that far for some instinctive "reason".

Chelsea: First if they sign makalele (third otherwise). Outside tip for the champions league (the cup format will suit them more), and possibly the FA cup.

Liverpool: Fourth, with good cup runs. Will be challenging at some stage but will fade out when the results just absolutely, positively have to be pulled off.

Newcastle: Fifth, although might surprise if their team clicks and shearer keeps scoring.

PS Wolves to be relegated. (What capper wrote that article anyways?)
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 15:40   #9
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: The Premiership predictor

Quote:
Originally posted by Blastoderm

I want to see how the Man Utd fans will react. I like their predictions... even though it's inaccurate.
STOP POSTING FOOTBALL THREADS YOU GOIT.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 15:49   #10
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Ste
heh
What??

The man is right fs

lfc shud play differently
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 15:50   #11
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Dark_Mage
why does everyone on this forum say keane, ferdinand, barthez, nevilles and brown played terribly last season? united conceded the least goals ffs, o'shea and silvestre are'nt that good surely!

p.s keane half fit is still miles better than 90% of the league
keane= not good compared to earlier
ferdinand= much to arrogant, not too good silvestre>him
barthez= 'lol'
G Neville= Awesome player, shame hes so much nijured
P Neville= Had his moments.
Brown= INJURED, ALWAYS (and hes lamost as slow as me :s)
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 15:58   #12
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by isildurx
What??

The man is right fs

lfc shud play differently
I wasn't disagreeing.
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 16:02   #13
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Re: The Premiership predictor

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
STOP POSTING FOOTBALL THREADS YOU GOIT.
What?
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 16:10   #14
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Re: Re: The Premiership predictor

Quote:
What?
STOP-POSTING-THOUSANDS-OF-****ING-THREADS-ABOUT-FOOTBALL.

CHANGE-THE-****ING-RECORD-YOU-SAD-FOOTBALL-OBSESSED-BUGGER.
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 16:14   #15
Blastoderm
________

Oh put a sock in it.
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 16:17   #16
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Duff will be amazing by the way (JC can back me up on this I assume).
Best left winger in the world.

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Newcastle: Fifth, although might surprise if their team clicks and shearer keeps scoring.
Same old Shearer always scoring. It doesnt matter how old he is because he never has been an Owen style foward that needs pace. He will still be the most lethal player between the goal line and 30 yards out.
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 16:24   #17
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Oh put a sock in it.
At least Star-Trek fans are organised.

You're just an insane, psychotic obsessive. You have no purpose except to pollute GD with endless reams of football-related guff.

GET THEE TO RP, YOU MANIAC. YOUR SORT ISN'T WELCOME HERE.
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 16:27   #18
JC
lolly roffle

Go start a petition for a separate forum for sports MM. I'm sure that would leave GD with only high quality threads!
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 16:28   #19
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by JC
Go start a petition for a separate forum for sports MM. I'm sure that would leave GD with only high quality threads!
I AM THE MOB, AND I WILL RUN ALL FOREIGNERS OUT OF TOWN.
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 16:37   #20
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
At least Star-Trek fans are organised.

You're just an insane, psychotic obsessive. You have no purpose except to pollute GD with endless reams of football-related guff.

GET THEE TO RP, YOU MANIAC. YOUR SORT ISN'T WELCOME HERE.
I have only done two threads today & with the older ones, people are replying to it.

Not my fault if they're interested in football too.
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 16:40   #21
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
I have only done two threads today & with the older ones, people are replying to it.
Can't you write about anything else?

You're obsessed, man.

Quote:
Not my fault if they're interested in football too.
You're only encouraging this sort of filth. You're corrupting public morals.

P.S, I'M ****ING NOT INTERESTED IN IT, TA.
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 16:43   #22
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Can't you write about anything else?

You're obsessed, man.

You're only encouraging this sort of filth. You're corrupting public morals.

P.S, I'M ****ING NOT INTERESTED IN IT, TA.
Fine. I'll look for something else to write about.

And I know that you're not interested in it.
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 19:31   #23
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I think the bigger question is whether or not Arsenal will have enough unsuspended players to field a full team?
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 23:01   #24
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
why the **** does every pundit like Aston Villa this year?

They are only not going to be relegated because Leicester and Wolves suck so ****ing hard.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 01:10   #25
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
why the **** does every pundit like Aston Villa this year?

They are only not going to be relegated because Leicester and Wolves suck so ****ing hard.

Don't forget fulham!
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 04:41   #26
Quetzovercoatl
master of disguise

Quetzovercoatl is a splendid one to beholdQuetzovercoatl is a splendid one to beholdQuetzovercoatl is a splendid one to beholdQuetzovercoatl is a splendid one to beholdQuetzovercoatl is a splendid one to beholdQuetzovercoatl is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by various sheep
an assortment of anti-wolves jibes
A shame this thread won't be here in 37 matches time when you'll all be admitting you were too quick to judge and didn't know what you were talking about.

Blackburn had a good day, Wolves had a bad one. It's ONE GAME.
It's sad that you're all focussed on the destination (end of the season) when you should be enjoying the journey.
Quetzovercoatl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 14:57   #27
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
You've forgotten the hilarity of the 'Barthez and Brown show'
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 15:05   #28
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
Originally posted by Quetzovercoatl

Blackburn had a good day, Wolves had a bad one. It's ONE GAME.
It's sad that you're all focussed on the destination (end of the season) when you should be enjoying the journey.
Wolves will continue to have bad days if they keep playing like that, especially if they keep giving posession away and leaving holes all over for the defence for the opposition to exploit. I'm not going on the result of 1 game but the fact i see no real potential for Wolves to improve as a team and battle for the wins and draws that are needed to keep in the league. Rovers are by no means the worst team Wolves will meet but at the same time, we arent the best. Man U away next on the list for them i believe :/.

I'm enjoying the journey btw .
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 15:14   #29
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
Wolves will continue to have bad days if they keep playing like that, especially if they keep giving posession away and leaving holes all over for the defence for the opposition to exploit. I'm not going on the result of 1 game but the fact i see no real potential for Wolves to improve as a team and battle for the wins and draws that are needed to keep in the league. Rovers are by no means the worst team Wolves will meet but at the same time, we arent the best. Man U away next on the list for them i believe :/.
To quote the wolves manager 'The opposition is at their most dangerous when we have the ball'.

Not much hope there then.
Unread 23 Aug 2003, 16:08   #30
Quetzovercoatl
master of disguise

Quetzovercoatl is a splendid one to beholdQuetzovercoatl is a splendid one to beholdQuetzovercoatl is a splendid one to beholdQuetzovercoatl is a splendid one to beholdQuetzovercoatl is a splendid one to beholdQuetzovercoatl is a splendid one to behold
Angry

0-4 HT at home against "lowly" Charlton, and Man U at Old Trafford next week

We're used to suffering at Wolves but this start exceeded our worst nightmares.

I'm still "confident" we'll stay up, 108 more points to play for etc, but in saying it, I know just how that Iraqi information minister felt...
Unread 23 Aug 2003, 16:44   #31
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
i predict some dutch striker will be topscorer again.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2003, 17:09   #32
Blastoderm
________

Wolves got two young & talented defenders and Dave Jones haven't used them. When will Okoronkwo & Lescott get to play? Maybe if they play, Wolves might defend well.
Unread 23 Aug 2003, 18:57   #33
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
Wolves got two young & talented defenders and Dave Jones
I thought you were going somewhere else with that .

Anyway, Wolves to get less points than Sunderland?? Talking of them, they are on their way to a win for once.
Unread 23 Aug 2003, 18:58   #34
Quetzovercoatl
master of disguise

Quote:
Wolves got two young & talented defenders and Dave Jones haven't used them. When will Okoronkwo & Lescott get to play? Maybe if they play, Wolves might defend well.
Lescott is injured and Okoronkwo is "adjusting to the English game" (along with Camara) in the reserves.

When Lescott, Kennedy, and Miller return, and hopefully we get 3 better quality signings this week we should progress to more respectable results (I HOPE!)
Unread 23 Aug 2003, 19:19   #35
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
ferdinand= much to arrogant, not too good silvestre>him
barthez= 'lol'
G Neville= Awesome player, shame hes so much nijured
P Neville= Had his moments.

Ferdinand seems to have settled in judging by his performance first couple of games and looks to be linking up well with Silvestre whose control is ****ing horrible.

O'Shea is great, I mean he nutmegged Figo, considering he is a defender AND Irish, that must mean he is the new Pele or something.

1: United
2: Chelsea
3: Newcastle
4: Arsenal
5: Southampton

As good as Arsenal are there squad is unbelievably weak, I mean Toure as a central defender? He shouldn't be allowed on the pitch, bit like Traore really :/

Chelsea's players magically gel together producing result after result, but United scrape it once again..

Southampton with Phillips shining in Le Tissiers number rocket up the table.

Wolves relegated with worst goal difference and most goals conceded ever.
Fulham and Villa join them.

Betting on Angel to control the ball let alone score is ludicrous.
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2003, 11:50   #36
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all
Wolves r pants i hate the lifeless buggers
h0h0h0h0
i hope they don't win all season

Blackburn deserve to loose away against any team that plays in blue or white simply because that away shirt is rank

Darwen who???

Phillips for england

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2003, 12:05   #37
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
Originally posted by Reidy

Blackburn deserve to loose away against any team that plays in blue or white simply because that away shirt is rank

Darwen who???
The shirt really is **** isnt it :/. Last season we had a nice shirt, god knows why we changed it .

I feel sorry for Darwen, you should have beaten their record. Never mind, Burnley seem to be on their way to doing it for themselves .
Unread 24 Aug 2003, 20:25   #38
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light
Wolves for the record!
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2003, 20:26   #39
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
He did pretty well on the weekend

[edit]

Bugger, wrong account

MrL_JaKiri
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2003, 00:27   #40
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
The shirt really is **** isnt it :/. Last season we had a nice shirt, god knows why we changed it .

I feel sorry for Darwen, you should have beaten their record. Never mind, Burnley seem to be on their way to doing it for themselves .
Were gonna do the league and fa cup double

i think blackburn need a better centre back, play amorouso as a target man up front.
i apologise for my efforts at spelling his name, i have no clue as to the correct spelling

Tommy Sorenson is class

Blind Faith - FTM
Unread 26 Aug 2003, 00:29   #41
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

btw...

do any of u know any internet sites where i could buy a footy shirt with players names on?

Something more general than kitbag would be good coz that just does the popular teams

Blind Faith - FTM
Unread 26 Aug 2003, 14:09   #42
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by JC

Hopefully the 3-0 win against Gillingham on saturday will be the tunring point and we will start cliombing back up the table once more to where we should be
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2003, 15:32   #43
JC
lolly roffle

HA HA

Didnt realise we had Burnley fans reading these forums.

Wikkid .
Unread 26 Aug 2003, 15:51   #44
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

There's A burnley fan?
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 11:52   #45
Blastoderm
________

Blimey!
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 17:03   #46
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:

barthez= 'lol'
Barthez actually had a great seaspn last year, especially during the first 6 months when Blanc was still playing with his "I'm slow so lets stand 15 yards behind all the rest of the players to give me a headstart, who cares if that means i play everyone onside" attitude that resulted in the defence being put under so much pressure. Unioted were low enough in the table before xmas with Barthez putting in some super perfromances and without him they would have been so far down that the chanpionship would ahve been beyond them. The problem is most people dont see the good performances he had and hence just focus on the high profile mistakes he made
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 20:25   #47
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally posted by wakey
I still won't forget the day when Henry made Barthez a complete clown at Highbury two seasons ago.