User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Apr 2003, 01:25   #1
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough
duct tape wallets

So i heard of these while perusing a punk forum, and they seem to be increasing in popularity over in that USA place, and i was wondering if they were popular anywhere else, or is it just within the punk scene.

Im gunna make one i think, sounds like a fun thing to do, apparently you can buy them, but thats just defeating the whole purpose.

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 01:28   #2
yodaa800
Open da mouth!

yodaa800 is an unknown quantity at this point
/me mounts nofutcha
ps. wouldn't that be uncomfortable to sit on if you carry your wallet in your back pocket being stiff or something?
[22:47:48] <Metrofx> i was asked if i was gay before in pa
[22:47:51] <Metrofx> i answered yes
yodaa800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 01:32   #3
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Quote:
Originally posted by yodaa800
/me mounts nofutcha
ps. wouldn't that be uncomfortable to sit on if you carry your wallet in your back pocket being stiff or something?
no, its flexible i think.

here they are

a sheet of duct tape can be made with three pieces folded over. Theres a link somewhere on that site to make one.

#phnx
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 02:59   #4
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
Doesn't look to difficult, might give it a try sometime. Maybe with clear tape though, so that you can see how much money you've got with you without having to go through it all.
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 08:28   #5
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
There was a website somewhere by this guy who made a suit for him, and a dress for his girlfriend out of duct tape. pretty cool. also apparently you can make dresses out of ties, by stitching them together right.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 09:18   #6
Beëlzebooze

Beëlzebooze is an unknown quantity at this point
didn't they make a wallet from some sticky back plastic, two bog rolls and a used condom some time ago on Blue Peter?
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 09:20   #7
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i will stick to my normal wallet thanks :/
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 09:47   #8
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
anyone who would buy one of those has issues

making them isnt too bad i guess

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 09:50   #9
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
anyone who would buy one of those has issues

making them isnt too bad i guess
yeah buying them would be lame as hell, just as bad as buying pre dirtied and faded and pooed on and frayed and whatever else, jeans

#phnx