User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 18 May 2004, 18:45   #51
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: question to 1up

and your siggy of:
:gollum: :gollum: :gollum:
Appocomaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2004, 18:46   #52
Sevrok

Sevrok is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef!
i notice you've already made a start on that
i like to lead by example! *sticks his tongue out at chef!*
Unread 18 May 2004, 18:46   #53
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

Krush, if you will have problem with your alliance, you can always stop by #mentors, im sure we could give you a hand on "how to declare war and not to delete after 10 hours"

tho, spinner coded a new function especially for you.

When ( $planet = incomming ) && ( $me == HC ) then { %Delete_button == Disabled }

That especially for you Sevrok/Krush
Unread 18 May 2004, 18:46   #54
Cayl

Cayl has a spectacular aura aboutCayl has a spectacular aura about

Is Fusion also being run from the forums, without IRC access or is that strategy unique to Lupine Crux
Unread 18 May 2004, 18:48   #55
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I just get an error 404 msg when i try to do it
Ok get the IP via the name, copy the IP and in the search box below paste the ip in, making sure to remove the name from the second box. Hey presto you find everyone whos used that same IP
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2004, 18:48   #56
Sevrok

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2
You're at school at half 6?
Dedicated.
no not dedicated my parents sent me to a boarding school!
Unread 18 May 2004, 18:49   #57
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't blame them!
Unread 18 May 2004, 18:49   #58
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevrok
no not dedicated my parents sent me to a boarding school!
Then you'll be playing zikinian then, you can board ships then! You must be very good at that, visiting a boarding school!
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2004, 18:51   #59
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
Ok get the IP via the name, copy the IP and in the search box below paste the ip in, making sure to remove the name from the second box. Hey presto you find everyone whos used that same IP
I forgot how to moderate

PS Ad activity has been pushed to a six-month high by this sevrok character
Unread 18 May 2004, 18:51   #60
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

cayl - its not that hard to lead a one-guy alliance via the forum, you can also command yourself in real life what to do.

Im sure he wake up in the morning look at his mirror and yell to himself: "your fleets are grounded today until further notice"

or when he has a member meeting, he has also 100% activity as he is the only one, with this very hight comitment and his high activity, if i would be Sevrok/Krush , i would be also very sure about myself and treathen all PA for war, he CANNOT loose.
Unread 18 May 2004, 18:51   #61
Sevrok

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Martok
Then you'll be playing zikinian then, you can board ships then! You must be very good at that, visiting a boarding school!
*sarcastic laugh* leave the comedy to me!
Unread 18 May 2004, 18:52   #62
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
why have you said something amusing?

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Chef! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2004, 18:53   #63
Cayl

Quote:
Ouch Martok... I think you were just successfully burned by Sevrok.
Unread 18 May 2004, 18:53   #64
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alch
tho, spinner coded a new function especially for you.

When ( $planet = incomming ) && ( $me == HC ) then { %Delete_button == Disabled }

That especially for you Sevrok/Krush
Syntax error :(
Unread 18 May 2004, 18:55   #65
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cayl
Ouch Martok... I think you were just successfully burned by Sevrok.
I know who said it though .. I think

edit: had no idea what such a place was actually
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2004, 18:55   #66
alch
Retired

xtothez - that was made so the PA player will be able to exploit the bug and abuse it again
MUHAhahahah
Unread 18 May 2004, 18:58   #67
Sevrok

Quote:
why have you said something amusing?
i dont know! but evidently i'm funnier than martok
Unread 18 May 2004, 19:02   #68
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
i dont know! but evidently i'm funnier than martok
im not sure... martok is fairly amusing

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Chef! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2004, 19:12   #69
Sevrok

Quote:
im not sure... martok is fairly amusing
ouch!
Unread 18 May 2004, 19:17   #70
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Apparently he is from the Shrewsbury area. So unless Krush or any of the other likly suspects are from that area I there I think its safe to assume hes not a Gimmick
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew

Last edited by wakey; 18 May 2004 at 19:42.
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2004, 19:23   #71
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

It's not Krush. Not only is it the wrong country, but he was never bright enough for something like this. It's been pretty consistant for a gimmick account so far, definite recurring patterns in posts and a general lowbie 'angst' theme that's showing through pretty well.

I'm amused.
Unread 18 May 2004, 19:32   #72
Sevrok

haha i proved it at last i am me!
Unread 18 May 2004, 19:33   #73
alch
Retired

hehe OFC its not krush.
Krush is not that bright - i know it.
it might be some AI program that Xto has been running.
evolving itself and capable of some kind of humour and reason.
Unread 18 May 2004, 19:39   #74
Sevrok

Quote:
Originally Posted by alch
hehe OFC its not krush.
Krush is not that bright - i know it.
it might be some AI program that Xto has been running.
evolving itself and capable of some kind of humour and reason.
why cant you just accpet i'm a fully functional human being, who is just him, and has no other forum accounts?
Unread 18 May 2004, 19:42   #75
alch
Retired

hmmm strange
Unread 18 May 2004, 19:46   #76
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
why cant you just accpet i'm a fully functional human being, who is just him, and has no other forum accounts?
You just referred to yourself in the third person.
Unread 18 May 2004, 19:57   #77
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

give! up! the! ghost! Sevrok! who! are! you!?!?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
AzureWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2004, 20:00   #78
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough

Dude are you for real?
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2004, 20:09   #79
Sevrok

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
You just referred to yourself in the third person.

yup i did!
Unread 18 May 2004, 20:25   #80
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Sevrok > *
Unread 18 May 2004, 20:28   #81
Sevrok

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
Sevrok > *

whats that mean?
Unread 18 May 2004, 20:40   #82
Cayl

Its a hacker code... you shouldn't know until you're a hacker
Unread 18 May 2004, 20:45   #83
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Quote:
whats that mean?
it means you clearly havent spent any real time in this community in the past :/
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2004, 20:47   #84
Sevrok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis
it means you clearly havent spent any real time in this community in the past :/
yup tis true i used to spend more time playing and less time talking! now i spend equal amounts of time doing both!
Unread 18 May 2004, 20:48   #85
Sevrok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cayl
Its a hacker code... you shouldn't know until you're a hacker

whats it do? why is he refering it me? *pulls out his shot gun* some one talk now!
Unread 18 May 2004, 21:02   #86
Guran
Puppet Master

Guran will become famous soon enoughGuran will become famous soon enough

Are you real?
Guran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2004, 21:10   #87
Gerbie
pe0n

Gerbie is an unknown quantity at this point

X > Y means X is bigger than Y
* is used to represent any valye
Sevrok > * means Sevrok bigger than anything
In this context: Sevrok is the best.

It's a complement.
round 7 noob: rank 6.198 25:20:25 - VoC member
round 8 noob: rank 4.112 7:2:3 - TFD member
round 9 rank 941 23:1:9 - TFD HC
round 9.5 rank 860 22:7:3 - TFD HC
round 10: rank unknown (was #1 for a while) 5:2:5 - Vengeance pe0n
round 10.5: rank 683 19:10:2 - VGN member
round 11: rank 138 8:8:4 - VsN member
round 12: rank 515 - VGN 'special attack officer' -> jumped ship to Rock
round 13: rank 85: NoS
Gerbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2004, 21:13   #88
Sevrok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerbie
X > Y means X is bigger than Y
* is used to represent any valye
Sevrok > * means Sevrok bigger than anything
In this context: Sevrok is the best.

It's a complement.
i see
Unread 18 May 2004, 21:46   #89
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
i see
a frog?
Unread 18 May 2004, 22:32   #90
Vasquez
-Retard-

Vasquez is infamous around these partsVasquez is infamous around these partsVasquez is infamous around these parts

As just a casual reader of the boards i just wanna say thank you to sevrok, u r a genius, whether u r fully appreciated in this life or not, u r a real! Genius!

keep it up, thats like 140 posts in 4 days! and 90% r comedy gold!
George Bush visited East London where i live recently. He was interviewed by a couple of children selected from local schools. One of the questions, asked by a 10year old lad, was "Whats the White House like"

The most powerful man in the world who regularly faces some of the toughest questioning in the world by the best journalists answered........

"It is White"
Vasquez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2004, 22:40   #91
Sevrok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasquez
As just a casual reader of the boards i just wanna say thank you to sevrok, u r a genius, whether u r fully appreciated in this life or not, u r a real! Genius!

keep it up, thats like 140 posts in 4 days! and 90% r comedy gold!

thankyou! its rare that people apreciate me!
Unread 18 May 2004, 22:41   #92
Sevrok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
a frog?
no three gollums and some dancing bananas
Unread 18 May 2004, 22:46   #93
Vasquez
-Retard-

Vasquez is infamous around these partsVasquez is infamous around these partsVasquez is infamous around these parts

ur killin me here!
George Bush visited East London where i live recently. He was interviewed by a couple of children selected from local schools. One of the questions, asked by a 10year old lad, was "Whats the White House like"

The most powerful man in the world who regularly faces some of the toughest questioning in the world by the best journalists answered........

"It is White"
Vasquez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2004, 22:50   #94
Sevrok

how? is it painfull
Unread 18 May 2004, 23:06   #95
DeeJay

DeeJay is an unknown quantity at this point

Sevrok can you tell us how did fury killed your alliance last time???
DeeJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2004, 00:13   #96
Stealth
Potentate

Stealth is an unknown quantity at this point

Heh, this is strangely amusing. It's like torturing a small helpless animal for the fun of it.

From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.
Stealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2004, 00:15   #97
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
i was not suggesting it was anything to do with my return, due to the fact i havent played for age's i understand i am not as good a player as i once was, that does not change my determination to become that good a player again! I am only quesitoning the proposal as my alliance has been threatend for anouncing the formation of a block between us and fusion
give it up, your joke is so obvious its horrible
Unread 19 May 2004, 00:15   #98
JonnyBGood
Banned

Now that was just gay.

PS I get to moderate again
Unread 19 May 2004, 00:16   #99
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

pfft you removed all the fun *grumbles*
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2004, 05:41   #100
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

wow