User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 15 Apr 2003, 04:05   #1
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough
whats the funniest thing....

.... you could find when you invaded a country?

could it be this

Quote:
US troops searched a palace left behind by Saddam’s eldest son Uday and found Cuban cigars, liquor, watches and pictures of cars and women — including those of US President George W. Bush’s twin daughters, 21-year-old Jenna and Barbara — in one of the gymnasiums.
(full story here http://www.arabnews.com/Article.asp?ID=25218)

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 05:39   #2
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
lol
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 09:54   #3
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i dont blame him, bush's daughters are hot

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 09:56   #4
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
i dont blame him, bush's daughters are hot
yeah i looked them up and i agree

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 10:18   #5
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
Any pictures of them (as I can't be bothered to search)?
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 12:31   #6
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by WorkMonkey
http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/112500...ghters_300.jpg
Oh god no
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 13:06   #7
alastair18

alastair18 is a jewel in the roughalastair18 is a jewel in the roughalastair18 is a jewel in the roughalastair18 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Dookie Velvet
Oh god no
alastair18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 18:45   #8
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
they are NOT hot fs
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 18:56   #9
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts
I bet they would be hot if you staked them out in the middle of the desert.
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 19:26   #10
Doogle

Doogle can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally posted by Texan
I bet they would be hot if you staked them out in the middle of the desert.
That would be dependant on the prevailing weather conditions. If it was at night in the middle of winter, they would be cold, not hot.