User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 11 Apr 2003, 20:10   #1
Cimager
TFD dude

Cimager is an unknown quantity at this point
Rucphen Take 3!

Perhaps you remember the Dutch meeting held almost 1 year ago in a little village called Rucphen with over a hundred planetarion or ex-planetarion players from all over the world.

Well I am glad to announce that we of the TFD Rucphen organisation:
Cimager
Hertog_Jan
Ziva
have been preparing another festive meeting on the same spot as the last 2 years. Every year we hold a great meeting for the community to see eachother in person for once and even enjoy a game of paintball or this year even learn some skiing!

A great Planetarion Meeting garantued!
Check it out at http://rucphen.fryingdutch.net
Oh and the wet dude on the right side of the front picture, well that's our Spinner ;-)

Regards,
TFD Rucphen Organisation
Cimager is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 20:29   #2
HRS
TFD forever

HRS is an unknown quantity at this point
Rucphen 1 and 2 were great! so i will be there again this year.. need to kill some people with paintball

how much people were at rucphen 2002 again? 125 or so?

<mpr0733> never underestimate the speed of a fryingdutch thread spammer

<Zapman> ja ik wil hrs stalken, natuurlijk, logisch
HRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 21:50   #3
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'm still waiting for the dates of my Archaeology Fieldwork in June, so here's to hoping they won't interfere with Rucphen!
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 22:18   #4
HRS
TFD forever

tell your teachers that those ruins have been there for 2000 years and that they won't run away in one week

Unread 11 Apr 2003, 22:19   #5
Cimager
TFD dude

Quote:
Originally posted by HRS
Rucphen 1 and 2 were great! so i will be there again this year.. need to kill some people with paintball

how much people were at rucphen 2002 again? 125 or so?
Rucphen 2001 had 90 people and Rucphen 2002 had nearly 130 people (129 if I remember correctly)
All (Ex-)Planetarion players :-D
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 01:34   #6
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
Last year was great, shooting people in the head with paintballs, heh, very funny. Shame I have to miss this one but I'll think of you guys and hope you'll have the same weather I'm having right now

And just so that some (you know who you are) people will shut up: no I won't come back from Australia just to see you. Live with it
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 08:11   #7
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
if it is all feasable financetechnically i shall attend.

But I don't mix with newbies.
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 17:30   #8
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
But I don't mix with newbies.
You'll be the one standing alone in the corner with a glass of ranja then?
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 17:46   #9
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
am i the only one who thinks theamion never really mixes right with anyone?
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 16:16   #10
K03N
Banned

K03N is an unknown quantity at this point
i will come.

and get theamion with me.
K03N is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 16:56   #11
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by cyphie
am i the only one who thinks theamion never really mixes right with anyone?

It's a 'style' thing
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 17:04   #12
Cimager
TFD dude

Talking

Don't you need 'taste' in order to have 'style' ?
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 17:09   #13
HRS
TFD forever

don't flame, just paint each other on rucphen

Unread 13 Apr 2003, 17:28   #14
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
i'm not flaming... but i mean.. this is theamion fs!!! we are allowed to have 'fun' with him right?:P
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 17:49   #15
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
i'm not flaming... but i mean.. this is theamion fs!!! we are allowed to have 'fun' with him right?:P
exactly oh unpretty one :P
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 17:57   #16
cypher
U've been Moderated

Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
exactly oh unpretty one :P
oi that hurts coming from you
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 18:25   #17
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
oi that hurts coming from you
i just joined the channel i left a year ago or so.
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 19:19   #18
Dimas

Rucphen here I come
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 19:27   #19
Red_Guy
King Nothing

Red_Guy is an unknown quantity at this point

IM ON THE BLOODY FRONTPAGE!!!
r1 (1st half): 1:17:5 - Reaper of Markian (IPC) | r1 (2nd half): 5:11:7 - Brennan of Pak (b0rk)
r2: 24:23:9 - Red Guy of High Knee (TFD) | r3: 34:13:5 - Red Guy of High Knee (TFD)
r4: 130:12:11 - Brennan of Pak (TFD) | r5: 15:24:4 - Captain Trips of Project Blue (TFD)
r6: 9:6:13 - H'minee of The Caretakers (TFD & Pepsi) | r7: 13:21:14 - The Key of My House
Round 8: random scanner (Titans) | Round 9: see r8 (Oly)
Round 9.5: 39:10:8 - Scum of The Planet (Oly/LDK)
Red_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 23:37   #20
Zapman
Homesick

Quote:
Originally posted by Red_Guy

IM ON THE BLOODY FRONTPAGE!!!
You think it will scare away potential guests then?
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 07:57   #21
Glatze

Glatze is an unknown quantity at this point
If Theamion is coming I wont.
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 08:03   #22
kilroy

kilroy has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally posted by Glatze

Glatze you sure about that???
It would be toppie if you come. But can you, and what do you tell against youre GF.........

Kilroy
kilroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 08:49   #23
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
shall he be target #1 if i go :P ?
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 09:30   #24
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Zapman
Last year was great, shooting people in the head with paintballs, heh, very funny. Shame I have to miss this one but I'll think of you guys and hope you'll have the same weather I'm having right now

And just so that some (you know who you are) people will shut up: no I won't come back from Australia just to see you. Live with it
You physically and emotially hurt me last year with those paintballs, glad you cant make it
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 09:52   #25
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:

euh?
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 09:53   #26
Glatze

Quote:
Originally posted by kilroy
Glatze you sure about that???
It would be toppie if you come. But can you, and what do you tell against youre GF.........

Kilroy
Nah, theamion being there would be a 'good lame' excuse not to come

And dont worry about my gf, its not that im gonna skip a 'gezellige' avond again at the very last moment and jump in the train to rucphen at 21.00 If I would come that is ofc.
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 09:56   #27
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

anyone having long hair or wearing Metallica or Iron Maiden shirts, or in another way resembling the Computer Science students on my uni will be fully ignored.
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 09:56   #28
Glatze

Actually, Theamion stole my real reason, so had to come up with something else...
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 09:57   #29
Glatze

Oh, that was my second reason Theamion, but I was afraid I would break too many hearts.
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 10:02   #30
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Shall we just go lying in the sun and enjoying the weather under a nice cool glass of beer while discussing the good things of life?
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 10:03   #31
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road
Me is in...

And ofc want Glatze to come as well.. So we can get REAL drunk again
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 14:55   #32
cypher
U've been Moderated

is it required to drink alcohol?????
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 15:16   #33
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road
Everybody sitting close to me is.. Otherwise the smell will be awful!!
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 18:54   #34
WipeOut
Playboy

WipeOut is an unknown quantity at this point
Hmmm, I'll try to come this year.
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 02:46   #35
Zapman
Homesick

Quote:
Originally posted by General Martok
You physically and emotially hurt me last year with those paintballs, glad you cant make it
You know I would gladly shoot you in the head again, it's just that I'm enjoying myself so much here
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 18:26   #36
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Zapman
You know I would gladly shoot you in the head again, it's just that I'm enjoying myself so much here
I'll just have to shoot you in another meeting when you get back then ... Did it with lasergaming quite a few times but that doesn't hurt enough to make the revenge sweet

-----
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 21:42   #37
Cimager
TFD dude

Quote:
Oh, that was my second reason Theamion, but I was afraid I would break too many hearts.
I will make you come! And yes, even with force!

Anyone got some ducttape? I need about 30 meters of it
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 09:04   #38
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally posted by Cimager
Anyone got some ducttape? I need about 30 meters of it
http://www.gammabouwmarkt.nl
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 11:04   #39
General Martok
used to register

He's Dutch, dont forget that. He wants it for free

-----
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 11:20   #40
HRS
TFD forever

you mean you have to pay at the gamma?

but back to topic

rucphen rulez etc, so sign up and all that

Unread 16 Apr 2003, 15:50   #41
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Do they rent out private tents or cabins on that camping ?
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 16:21   #42
cypher
U've been Moderated

Quote:
Originally posted by hAl
Do they rent out private tents or cabins on that camping ?
prolly... but there are tents arranged by the crew...
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 20:27   #43
Falcon I
Fredtje

Falcon I is an unknown quantity at this point
/me will be around this year as long as Thunder stays out of my tent.

R1 n00b ; R2 TFD ; R3 TFD ; R4 TFD ; R5 TFD ; R6 Xanadu/PinkBull ; R7 Vacation ; R8 FanG/KnightVision ;
R9 FanG ; Speedround 1:10 /me waves to Klendau :-) ; R9,5 Seraphim ; R10 Still Around
Falcon I is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 22:15   #44
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Quote:
prolly... but there are tents arranged by the crew...
One could end up in a tent with Theamion or you then ???

hAl
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 23:47   #45
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

I am too pretty to mix with cypher.
Unread 22 Apr 2003, 18:21   #46
cypher
U've been Moderated

Quote:
Originally posted by hAl
One could end up in a tent with Theamion or you then ???

hAl
i'd beat him up plus somehow i strongly doubt i'll be in one of the big tents:P
Unread 22 Apr 2003, 21:25   #47
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
i'd beat him up plus somehow i strongly doubt i'll be in one of the big tents:P
See post above.
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 07:58   #48
cypher
U've been Moderated

too bad people know you eh?:S
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 15:12   #49
K03N
Banned

K03N is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation

i have space for another person in my tent! book now! i have space for another person in my tent! book now! i have space for another person in my tent! book now! i have space for another person in my tent! book now! i have space for another person in my tent! book now! i have space for another person in my tent! book now! i have space for another person in my tent! book now! i have space for another person in my tent! book now! i have space for another person in my tent! book now! i have space for another person in my tent! book now! i have space for another person in my tent! book now! i have space for another person in my tent! book now! i have space for another person in my tent! book now! i have space for another person in my tent! book now! i have space for another person in my tent! book now! i have space for another person in my tent! book now! i have space for another person in my tent! book now!
K03N is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 15:30   #50
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally posted by K03N
i have space for another person in my tent! book now! i have space for another person in my tent! book now! i have space for another person in my tent! book now! i have space for another person in my tent! book now! i have space for another person in my tent! book now! i have space for another person in my tent! book now! i have space for another person in my tent! book now! i have space for another person in my tent! book now! i have space for another person in my tent! book now! i have space for another person in my tent! book now! i have space for another person in my tent! book now! i have space for another person in my tent! book now! i have space for another person in my tent! book now! i have space for another person in my tent! book now! i have space for another person in my tent! book now! i have space for another person in my tent! book now! i have space for another person in my tent! book now!
booked (if i am not sleeping with marcel/jorn/matthijs etc but i think we will make a nice RYB encampement.)