User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 Apr 2003, 02:02   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
02:08 am

And im still awake. Damn you forces of nature, your incessant howling gales and driving rain really arent helping me maintain my sunny disposition.

(Work tomorrow is going to be hell)
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 02:14   #2
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Run outside and be at one with the forces of nature.
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 03:00   #3
Plastic-Wrap
Guilty of being White

Plastic-Wrap is an unknown quantity at this point
Do some acid
<ckx> and they get all bitchy
<ckx> "I"M ONLY 13, I'M ONLY 13!!!"
Plastic-Wrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 03:23   #4
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
And now ive got the opening Piano Solo from Coldplay-Clocks , going round in my head.

*sigh*
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 08:41   #5
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
Get wasted.
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 10:21   #6
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
taking a wank will make you tired enough to sleep
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 12:18   #7
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
he is usually online about now

i will use this oppertunity to ask HOWS WORK!!!
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 12:28   #8
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
he is usually online about now

i will use this oppertunity to ask HOWS WORK!!!

Work is good actually. For some reason , i always start Mondays full of zest and energy, even with only 3 or 4 hours sleep.

I get a good nights sleep on Monday night, and i feel like crap on Tuesdays though. Thank god this is only a 4 day week.
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 12:36   #9
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
So Kura, after that 'incident' at work, are you the company's 'problem solver'?

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 12:39   #10
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by XeeThot
So Kura, after that 'incident' at work, are you the company's 'problem solver'?

Ive always really been the company's "Problem Solver" in respect of my job.

However , as my immediate boss is 6'9 , a weekend policeman, and we refer to him as "Judge Dredd", i think you can work out where the "Problem Solver" of that nature is within the company.