User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 13 Mar 2003, 10:04   #1
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Don Johnson caught near the Swiss border

As we all know Don Johnson, coolest kid of the gang, he has been caught neer the Swiss border with 7 billion Euro's worth of cheque's.

7 billion.

You can buy burundi with that.

source : http://www.rtl4.nl :: RTL Boulevard.
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 10:05   #2
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
what happend with John?
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 10:05   #3
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
what happend with John?
Don said as excuse he was getting a motor for him and his mate.
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 10:07   #4
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
Where on earth did he get that much money?

And, can I go there?
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 10:07   #5
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
what happend with John?
He got deleted and then made again...

DON JOHNSON IS TEH_JESUS
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 10:07   #6
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Zapman
Where on earth did he get that much money?
Forged it?
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 10:09   #7
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by menth0l
Forged it?
Good enough to fool a Swiss bank?
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 10:12   #8
Zword
more then you can ever be

Zword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these parts
7 billion for 2 motors????
(20:55:52) (@w2k) if registrations are disabled how did spinner sign up :\
(20:56:29) (@w2k) spinner isnt cool anymore

(06:41:50) (Shai-gar) Add meaple to Your Ignore List
(06:42:00) (Ghosteh) why?
(06:42:24) (Shai-gar) i dislike the ****
(06:42:37) (Ghosteh) heh

/me likes meaple <3
Zword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 10:13   #9
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

I repeat for the people that didn't read the first post correctly.

7 Billion Euro's is what Don Johnson was caught with
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 10:20   #10
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
I repeat for the people that didn't read the first post correctly.

7 Billion Euro's is what Don Johnson was caught with

YOU SAID "CHEQUES"
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 10:57   #11
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

7 Billion Euro's, in cheques.
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 11:28   #12
Amoruso
God made me cool

Amoruso is an unknown quantity at this point
That story when i heard it made me smile, not because don will be going to jail for money laundering or anything, it just made me smile
Amoruso is offline   Reply With Quote