User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 9 Mar 2003, 23:53   #1
K03N
Banned

K03N is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy italians speak fast

translate plz?
K03N is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2003, 09:16   #2
Not_RIT

Not_RIT is an unknown quantity at this point
I went to italy and they talked slowly, or perhaps they were just drunk :/ I like italy
Not_RIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2003, 09:22   #3
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I hate it when someones speaking a forgein language 20000 words a second ://////
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2003, 09:43   #4
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by mbushell
I hate it when someones speaking a forgein language 20000 words a second ://////
The French have a nasty habit of doing that. I hate it when they do that.
Unread 10 Mar 2003, 11:13   #5
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
I watched Godfather II last night. There was a lot of Italian spoken in that. Now I want to speak Italian. And wear expensive suits. And grease my hair back. And shoot lots of people.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2003, 11:15   #6
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
I thought italians speak like "versaaaaace armaaaaaani belladoooonna" ie slowly.

You're thinking of the spanish. Those ****ers speak faster than a very fast speaking person on amphetamine.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2003, 11:40   #7
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough
actually, it is the english language that is spoken slowly. It just seems that everyone else speaks their language too fast...
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote