User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Feb 2003, 08:12   #1
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
"Ocean" and "Hello"

First of all, where is the Ocean forum style set? I mean really, all the rest are terrible, and I'm resigned to using "Dreammaker" simply because it's the only one that won't make me vomit, squint, or otherwise cause my eyes to melt and seep out my sockets while a crazed woman screams behind me in horror.

Reality aside, hello, I seem to have miraculously been "unblocked" using the Planetarion Forums*.

*In truth, this is nothing more than a plea for help in ruining my life all over again.
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 08:13   #2
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
HOBBIEPOO!!!!

karmy is the gfx god for the forums.. i'll ask him about it.
we missed you
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 08:18   #3
djcomplex
The Usualsuspects

djcomplex will become famous soon enoughdjcomplex will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn

karmy is the gfx god for the forums..
oh no /o\
djcomplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 08:31   #4
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: "Ocean" and "Hello"

Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4

*In truth, this is nothing more than a plea for help in ruining my life all over again.
Consider it done.
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 08:36   #5
Spüg

Dreammaker > *
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 09:21   #6
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Spüg
Dreammaker > *
Dove Soap > Dreammaker

Consider Dove a "realitymaker" if you will.
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 09:22   #7
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
I am just using a random grey one. Suits me.
But sure, have JJ do a compitition of some sort - Winner gets spelappee.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 09:22   #8
HobbieRogue4
etc.

And what is this stupid Offline! reference dangling from my breast... I don't like it.
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 10:47   #9
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Why am i on his ignore list?

I don't get it.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 13:25   #10
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
retro 1 > '
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 13:29   #11
Šiscorporation

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
retro 1 > *
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 13:33   #12
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
See, kids, even Šisco agrees whit me! retro 1 > '

(Lo Šisco! -/\-)
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 13:34   #13
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
retros >>>>>> *

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote