User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 Feb 2003, 22:37   #1
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
I've changed my mind...

I do want to be a mod...

Just for one day...

So I can be stripped of modship through gross abuse of power...

Then I can be 'cool'.

[edit] This thread has nothing to do with MrL and his recent ascension, more to do with the speculation beforehand [/edit]
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 22:38   #2
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
Hurrah

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 22:46   #3
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
[obligatory]

Gayle for mod \o/

[/obligatory]
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 22:52   #4
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Been there, demoted myself.

Booooooooooring :/
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 23:04   #5
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Re: I've changed my mind...

Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk
I do want to be a mod...

Just for one day...

So I can be stripped of modship through gross abuse of power...

Then I can be 'cool'.

[edit] This thread has nothing to do with MrL and his recent ascension, more to do with the speculation beforehand [/edit]
You are The One, Gayle.
Unread 13 Feb 2003, 01:59   #6
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by sayonara
[obligatory]

Gayle for mod \o/

[/obligatory]
Whats the worst that could happen?
[/essential]
Unread 13 Feb 2003, 04:05   #7
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
Cyrax knows whats needed.
Unread 13 Feb 2003, 04:35   #8
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Allfather
Yes,give her modship, then while your at it, give to to everyone else who just arived at the forums.
gd would be ace then.
Ehm...

Don't you need to be an admin to "create" mods?
Unread 13 Feb 2003, 06:23   #9
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Zapman
Ehm...

Don't you need to be an admin to "create" mods?
yeh you do but i dont think Allfather is saying that
Unread 13 Feb 2003, 16:35   #10
RiCo

Quote:
Originally posted by Allfather
Yes,give her modship, then while your at it, give to to everyone else who just arived at the forums.
gd would be ace then.
I think we have a deeper understanding of eachother.
Unread 13 Feb 2003, 16:41   #11
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: I've changed my mind...

Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk
I do want to be a mod...

Just for one day...
'I,

I will be King,

And you,

You will be Queen.'

(I'm surprised nobody else was reminded of that by the first lines.)
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2003, 17:01   #12
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Actually, that isn't such a bad idea. I could send JBOY off to The Univesity of The Outer Hebrides, murder JJ whilst he is asleep, marry Gayle, and become head Admin!

Do you think writers have a copyright on evil deeds? I might be sued by the estate of Mr Shakespeare.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2003, 17:12   #13
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
Actually, that isn't such a bad idea. I could send JBOY off to The Univesity of The Outer Hebrides, murder JJ whilst he is asleep, marry Gayle, and become head Admin!
Yeah man and the some trees are gonna walk and you're gonna diiieeeeee!

MacM.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote