User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 00:40   #1
Hammerman
Alcoholic

Hammerman has a spectacular aura aboutHammerman has a spectacular aura about
So I'm a thief.

Last night I was out clubbing with some friends and ended up rather intoxicated, to the point where my memory is sketchy to say the least. We got a taxi home at around 2:30am and I was the last person to get dropped off at my door.

I woke up today with a nasty hangover, but apart from that all was fine until my friend got a phone call. The man on the phone wanted to speak to the guy who got dropped off last in the taxi, which was me, so I took the phone. It was the taxi driver, who then accused me of stealing his phone from the taxi. He is adamant that it was me, saying that I'm the only one who could have done it.

Anyone that knows me will know that I would never do such a thing, no matter how drunk I was. I do not have the phone, so it was not lifted by accident either. The police are supposedly already involved and he has given them my address so I will be expecting a visit shortly no doubt. It is his word against mine. Can the police really do much about this?
R2 - 30:8:13 - AoB, WaCjr
R3 - 15:13:9 - Elysium
R4 - xx:xx:xx - Nosferatu
R13 - 9:5:18 - [APA]
R14 - xx:xx:xx
Hammerman is offline   Reply With Quote