Round 63 - Risk and Reward finishes on 25th September (tomorrow) at 20:00 GMT.
The End of Round Ceremony (EoRC) follows swiftly afterwards at 21:00 GMT for an hour in #planetarion on irc.netgamers.org (accessible via the com unit). It will consist of:
- interviews with the top players
- interviews with the top galaxy
- interviews with representatives of the top alliance
- the alliance competition (allcomp), where users will [tag] in their nickname for their alliance, and the winning alliance will win 3 credits.
- Havoc will start at 09:00 GMT on Saturday, 26th September and continue until Thursday, 8th October at 20:00 GMT.
- Havoc setup as follows:
- All researches completed
- 500 million resources total (split over metal/crystal/eonium according to race)
- 3000 asteroids total (split over metal/crystal/eonium according to race)
- 30 of each factory, 30 wave amplifiers, 50 security centres and 30 of each refinery ADDED to each planet
- Fleets recalled
- XP kept
- Asteroid mining limits increased to 8 million asteroids total
- Maximum construction limit set at 800 constructions
- Ticks set at every 15 minutes.
- Cluster alliances will be used
- Subsequent "Top up" donation at 20:00 GMT on Friday 2nd October.
Please note that there may be a temporary disruption of ~20 minutes on the evening of 1st October / morning of 2nd October.
Round 64 signups will open on Friday, 9th October 2015 at 20:00 GMT.
Submissions for Round 64's name are NOW OPEN - please e-mail suggestions to [email protected]
, with the subject "Round Name Suggestion". Submissions will be open until Friday, 2nd October, with the winner getting a free credit.
Round 64 Ticks will start Friday, 16th October at 20:00 GMT and continue for 7 weeks until Friday 4th December.
Changes for this round will be announced later. Stats discussions are on our Strategy Forum
Good luck with the rest of the round!
Originally Posted By Appocomaster