User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 22 May 2009, 18:54   #401
[ND]Byrney
Nobody

[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold
Re: R31 tick 450 | Current state of politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
trying to look like a smart dick?
I think that's all Mz does on the forums man
[ND]Byrney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2009, 19:17   #402
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

Quote:
He actually makes a valid point. Rock napped Ascendancy when they were at the peak of their dominance this round. So what is the relevance of referring to the CURRENT sandmans besides trying to look like a smart dick?
They May have Napped us at our dizzying heights this round but they napped us at our lowest point last round.
Unread 22 May 2009, 20:44   #403
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
That being said, I do admire Rock for consistently being friendly with allies who can't find any other friends (<3 from Denial r29).
That's exactly what I was trying to say.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2009, 00:13   #404
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
That's exactly what I was trying to say.
That link you posted didn't show that very well however, as it only states current situation. While if we look at when ROCK napped Asc there were no red numbers for any of them, and it was looking like a very clear dominance.

I for one don't care how consistently alliances nap/join each other.
Every round is a new one, with new opportunities.
I would NAP anyone I'd feel like, and not care about past records.

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2009, 01:44   #405
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
After comprehensively defeating pretty much everyone in those bgs pretty much single-handedly over the last few rounds....wait sorry I got distracted by the sound of my own awesomeness there, what were you saying?
sheer naked abuse - if you aren't going to make a point with all the **** and **** and whatever then it's not a valid post - capiche? - Lok
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?

Last edited by lokken; 23 May 2009 at 09:42.
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2009, 07:42   #406
Pt-

Pt- has a spectacular aura aboutPt- has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
Sorry no, this was a troll. Please try again - Lok
Not really a troll, just someone who finally bothered to make an account to reply on these forums. After reading so much miss-information about ROCK and being HC of the alliance, I couldnt hold back any further. However, I think its very kind of you to treat new members of the forums like this. It makes one wonder how welcome new players in the game ( which Im not, so Ill survive ) feel, when joining this game. On the forums they get a ''warm'' welcome, most galaxies kick them straight away and alliances wont harbor them. How are we going to make it so, that this game grows again?

More on the subject, since I saw in Mz's his quote what the real post consisted off.

Who are you to judge what ROCK politics should look like? We did not once claim we are choosing the underdog position this round, eventhough, in the end, we did do that. I value long term relationships over the twisting and turning politics everyone else seems to favor. So be it, thats your choice, you dont see me complaining here about that. What ROCK does, should be ROCK business. Period.
And ofcourse it was sarcasm. If you look @ the sheer numbers only, you are correct. We are the third alliance being close to 90 members. But if you think that is all what counts, you are wrong. The quality in ROCK differs quite a bit and all you people know it. I dont know why you even bring these kind of things up. To me it seems like you are looking for excuses to hit Asc with so many alliances/bgs, when really you shouldnt have to.

And to reply to Venox. Asc not being able to find other friendly alliances says more about the community then it does about ROCK.

HEROES
Pt- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2009, 15:40   #407
Steve_G

Steve_G is an unknown quantity at this point

this is why asc will never come close to being eXi good, otherwise they would have taken on the world rather then claiming it was all against them and trying to buddy up
Unread 23 May 2009, 15:40   #408
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_G View Post
this is why asc will never come close to being eXi good, otherwise they would have taken on the world rather then claiming it was all against them and trying to buddy up
eXi played a round then didnt then played etc; Asc is in one of those resting rounds where eXi would not have even tried.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 23 May 2009 at 16:06. Reason: Removed reply to JM
[B5]Londo is offline   Reply With Quote