User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 28 May 2005, 19:57   #151
Mystical

Mystical has a spectacular aura aboutMystical has a spectacular aura about
Re: Let me tell you who exilition is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar
Maybe I should make a 'Mystical Translator" to go next to the Yeh translator.
mayb you should find a gurl

u dont make sence. Like 1up is so good. better prove u still are, things dont stay as they were ur time is over adios

/me hands out some beers;p

I d love to be the saddest poster, that would be cool, cause im prolly the happiest person in the whole community

and btw i love those 1000 contradictions stated in this whole thread and then saying everybody agrees TOOT love you.

/me concludes to give a gentle kiss
Unread 28 May 2005, 19:58   #152
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical
puha we are VERY LOYAL! tho there is a breaking point for some people and again i say, im still wp U NOOBS!
Ummmmm...... do you know what loyal means? Loyal doesn't mean staying in an alliance, it means providing support and thinking of them before yourself.
Unread 28 May 2005, 20:00   #153
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Mystical, I don't know why I bother. You seem to be living in your own little dream world. That might be why you are so happy.
Unread 28 May 2005, 20:00   #154
Mystical

Quote:
Mystical, I don't know why I bother. You seem to be living in your own little dream world. That might be why you are so happy.

wrong. The thing im the opposite of you, that makes me happy
Unread 28 May 2005, 20:03   #155
Bashar
Idle Git

You have no idea who or what I am, so that is a little bit of a stupid thing to say. That would also class probably as a personal flame, and resorting to that sort of 'bitching' just shows you have no argument really.
Unread 28 May 2005, 20:06   #156
Mystical

Quote:
You have no idea who or what I am, so that is a little bit of a stupid thing to say. That would also class probably as a personal flame, and resorting to that sort of 'bitching' just shows you have no argument really.

i have said enough arguments. So i kinda stopped being serious 2 hours ago.. Its amusing how you guys still can be serious tbh i dont care your arguments, we will see next round
shake it to the left shake it to the right

MystiQal - it was no personal flame it was just fixing my ego up a bit
Unread 28 May 2005, 20:10   #157
Bashar
Idle Git

With a thread like this, it is hard not to be serious, it is deeply into the ridiculous level, not because of what Hydra has done, but because of the way they are trying to make it look like it was a good idea, well thought out and that it was sensible. Also, the standard of posting from Hydra is so poor it's nearly comparable with that of Yeh, and believe me, that is NOT something to be proud of.
Unread 28 May 2005, 20:12   #158
Shoshuro

Shoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really nice

Dude lets talk in IRC , you know where to find us (check your status notice)
Unread 28 May 2005, 20:18   #159
Bashar
Idle Git

If that was aimed at me I have no idea what you are on about.
Unread 28 May 2005, 20:30   #160
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Few points:

#1 - Maxine, Yes 1up are such huge losers because unlike certain cocksuckers, we've never shied away from battle with our enemies. Forgive our tendency to not be pathetic.

#2 - Maxine & Mystical, napping is fencesitting when your napping an enemy of your alliance :)

#3 - Mystical - Believe it or not BUT people manage to have a life and take a couple of minutes daily to read/post !! I know, I know, your brain as shown in various posts by yourself has not evolved to the advanced stage of multi-tasking, so you are left under mistaken presumptions.

#4 - ANDrode - Who gives a flying **** how well a bg does ? tag up as your bg and play as a fully-fledged alliance if you want to see how your bg measures up comparatively. What people notice is the top alliances, not some random bg who avoided inc for most of the round and went after easy roids (comparatively, oncemore.)
Unread 28 May 2005, 20:52   #161
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical
IM 16
I LIKE BACARDI
I CHAT MSN 24/7
I LOVE SMILIES
I SLAP MY DICK VS WEBCAM
CAUS THAT IS COOL

ban or bite me
16 f sweden

how about u

(you did ask to get banned )
Unread 28 May 2005, 22:15   #162
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

isnt it amazing how words seem to change meaning over the rounds, blocking, napping, fencesitting, but then again they all have one thing in common. They are always 'changed' to suit the alliance that is 1up. (way off topic)

gg lokken
Unread 28 May 2005, 22:24   #163
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
isnt it amazing how words seem to change meaning over the rounds, blocking, napping, fencesitting, but then again they all have one thing in common. They are always 'changed' to suit the alliance that is 1up. (way off topic)

gg lokken
Isn't that the case of Angels and "going solo"?

Surely going solo means hitting the fattest targets for alliance gain and also being attacked by, although not neccessarily targetted by specifically, everyone.

Or have Angels now changed that definition to "Solo means playing for ourselves, but ensuring we don't get incoming from certain quarters (especially the top alliance who would really hand us our ass on a plate if they hit us)"?

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 28 May 2005, 22:27   #164
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:

gg lokken
And no, thats just a dumb question. Blocking is still a bunch of alliances working together on a strategic and political level, NAP'ing is still a None Agression Pact whereby two or more alliances agree not to hit each others planets and fence sitting still is the act of making sure you don't get "significant" incoming by playing both sides of the political game.

Can we now knock off the pathetic, anti 1up, boring-ass trollfest?

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 28 May 2005, 22:45   #165
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
#4 - ANDrode - Who gives a flying **** how well a bg does ? tag up as your bg and play as a fully-fledged alliance if you want to see how your bg measures up comparatively. What people notice is the top alliances, not some random bg who avoided inc for most of the round and went after easy roids (comparatively, oncemore.)
Indeed. Battle groups are dumb. Why insure exclusivity within an already exclusive organization? It's almost back-stabbing.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
Unread 28 May 2005, 22:49   #166
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
Isn't that the case of Angels and "going solo"?

Surely going solo means hitting the fattest targets for alliance gain and also being attacked by, although not neccessarily targetted by specifically, everyone.

Or have Angels now changed that definition to "Solo means playing for ourselves, but ensuring we don't get incoming from certain quarters (especially the top alliance who would really hand us our ass on a plate if they hit us)"?
where once did i mention angels? i was referring to this round and previous rounds tyvm, but way to throw my post out of context gg.

Quote:
And no, thats just a dumb question. Blocking is still a bunch of alliances working together on a strategic and political level, NAP'ing is still a None Agression Pact whereby two or more alliances agree not to hit each others planets and fence sitting still is the act of making sure you don't get "significant" incoming by playing both sides of the political game.

Can we now knock off the pathetic, anti 1up, boring-ass trollfest?
you see thats what i thought, but as r12 progressed yourself and ND werent proclaimed to be a block by yourselves, as i recall you repeatedly stated it was nothing more than a 'nap'
imo i thought it was a very valid post, not anti-1up on purpose nor was it even close to a troll, its just something that struck me as odd over the rounds.
oh and again nice reply
Unread 28 May 2005, 22:55   #167
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
where once did i mention angels? i was referring to this round and previous rounds tyvm, but way to throw my post out of context gg.
So you can poke at what 1up says but I can't counter the question with a similar and therefore valid one about angels? The best answer you can come up with is a typical "penny/clue", "read what I said etc" type of return. Well done on avoiding a relevant question with a useless answer.

Quote:
you see thats what i thought, but as r12 progressed yourself and ND werent proclaimed to be a block by yourselves, as i recall you repeatedly stated it was nothing more than a 'nap'
imo i thought it was a very valid post, not anti-1up on purpose nor was it even close to a troll, its just something that struck me as odd over the rounds.
oh and again nice reply
And, by my definition, thats exactly what ND and 1up had until the latter part of the round when LCH et al had already formed a counter movement and there was cooperation on a tactical level between 1up and ND

Finally, by your own admission the post was off topic and therefore just a blatent troll and dig at 1up. Well done on not managing to keep continuity to your argument, it does wonders for your credibility.

Quote:
Unread 28 May 2005, 23:22   #168
Alki
Drink is Good

Quote:
So you can poke at what 1up says but I can't counter the question with a similar and therefore valid one about angels? The best answer you can come up with is a typical "penny/clue", "read what I said etc" type of return. Well done on avoiding a relevant question with a useless answer.
I saw no relavence of that statement to my post, but i went back re-read and yes my question could be extended for any alliance.

Quote:
And, by my definition, thats exactly what ND and 1up had until the latter part of the round when LCH et al had already formed a counter movement and there was cooperation on a tactical level between 1up and ND
i guess that is what it boils down to in the end, every player has a different meaning of the same word, hence why i do not like the attacking of a character in threads such as this, because there is no universal meaning to the single word, and every1 has a different idea of what each word means.

Quote:
Finally, by your own admission the post was off topic and therefore just a blatent troll and dig at 1up. Well done on not managing to keep continuity to your argument, it does wonders for your credibility.
typical ending to a typical 1up member response. As I stated it was not a dig nor a troll
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokken
Me and JBG decide what's flamebait.
i believe this could be applied here?

also i corrected myself saying it could be applied for all alliances, I used 1up as an example as 90% of the posts in this thread are yours, and you always seem to believe you are never wrong
Unread 29 May 2005, 00:10   #169
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by [hydra]rain
Let's talk about how good are you exilition in keeping a NAP. And honest. And sincere. Me shipjumping to angels, I got incoming from exilition. Me being under angels "protection" and angels/exilition NAP. And you refused to pull. That's how low exilition goes. That how pussy Angels acts. Nothing happened yday, I got roided. And don't start talking about me moaning, it's not about that. It's about a bunch of scumbags like you who say something and do the oposite thing. And about angels doing nothing. Because again, they're too scared to try anything.
no, its just angels dont really give a **** about your planets and roids.
While i said before i dont know you, you pretty summed up in few post (look at your post counts) what type of players you are.
you are the type of players that when they dont get something they get angry, you are top10 while you were in WP, you though you could move to Angels while you get your mouth dirty about them and insult them and Exilition and WP and the rest of the world. Thing in PA doesnt work this way.
So you got yourself incoming, well done. Cant cope with that? then PA isnt the game for you, rain.
Move away, because i can assure you, that you will be remembered by the whole community as a whiner with no DIGNITY.
And by the way, if you think i have nothing to back up what i say and before you even start to insult me personally (since you dont know me and you started all the low shit about Angels) ask cata and artanys who i am. im sure they will tell you about me

Greetings rain, you just shot at your own feet.
Unread 29 May 2005, 00:22   #170
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
#2 - Maxine & Mystical, napping is fencesitting when your napping an enemy of your alliance
rain and Mystical have made it clear multiple times in this thread that Hydra NAPed Exilition before WP were at war with Exilition. It's not the same as NAPing with them in the middle of the war...
Unread 29 May 2005, 00:54   #171
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
rain and Mystical have made it clear multiple times in this thread that Hydra NAPed Exilition before WP were at war with Exilition. It's not the same as NAPing with them in the middle of the war...

Imo, they should have dropped their nap once WP and exi went to war. That would have been the honorable thing to do. They would have still had a good shot at the ranks you now hold, and they woulndt have left pack with their dicks in their hand.

Last edited by Fyodor; 29 May 2005 at 01:20.
Unread 29 May 2005, 01:41   #172
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Before you (hydrakids) suggest that it would have been dishonourable to break a nap, I doubt you'll find anyone who would not accept the reasoning behind the breaking of the nap. But, instead you decided to play it differently and it ended like what it has.
Unread 29 May 2005, 03:31   #173
Loz
Careless talk costs lives

Loz has a spectacular aura aboutLoz has a spectacular aura aboutLoz has a spectacular aura about

Yes, mistakes were made, and it's unfortunate the thread has gone like this - someone said something about words meaning different things to different people, I think that's very true here. But the important thing is that we learn from mistakes.

I would like that people do not remember rain distinctly for this, as tbh rain and hydra are nice guys and its a shame its gone this way.
[19:13] <Keglomaniac> whats wrong with our intel?
[19:13] <bos|takeaway> its a contradiction in terms
Unread 29 May 2005, 03:32   #174
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I played this round to make sure that 1up didnt win

I never said anything else to anyone, I even said I d leave if we allied / naped with em.

I am still WP - and will most likely stay WP as I joined em, and hate to jump ships.
Dont make it look like Hydra left WP to join angles, as only 2 afaik have.

I ll not join angles to make em recruit to #1.

--

1up people mght say we didnt play politicks correct, the reason they say this is because we twatted them. My main goal was to make someone else win this round, and main goal = accomplished.

Hydra is together with exi the most 1337 group of gamers in pa atm. Our attacks pwn, our players pwn.

--

Cypher, get ur facts straight, and stop whining tbfh.

U saying Hydra got 0 good players...make me laugh.
--

As many prolly know I am pro exi, and I dont agree with rain saying that he hopes angles win.

GL exi. I hope ya win the round

}{

time to go to sleep and regret posting this in the morning.

adios loosers ^^

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Unread 29 May 2005, 03:49   #175
jerome

When you say "we" twatted 1up, are you saying you as in Hydra or are you indirectly referring to the alliance you were napped to hence enpowering them?!
Unread 29 May 2005, 03:59   #176
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I m saying I did what I could to twat 1up, if this meant a nap with exi, then so be it.

- this is my thoughts - not talking on behalf of anyone, seing as I m drunk and just a peon.-

I always win.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Unread 29 May 2005, 04:03   #177
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
I always win.
You sound like you're insecure about that

(yes, two can play at the pointless twattishness game)
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
Unread 29 May 2005, 10:45   #178
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Can you guys stop flaming now?
rain and Myst have said that it was a big mistake to nap with Exilition so can you stop flaming them now?
TBH if you break a nap you are likely to be hit by the other side and Hydra obviosuly was not big enough to go to war with Exil.
Unread 29 May 2005, 11:09   #179
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

i'm not whining wishmaster. i'm giving my opinion. getting big by fencesitting (and yes for the 20th time. being napped to your alliance's enemy IS fencesitting no matter how you want to fking sugarcoat it.) means you are NOT a good player. any good player would have broken the nap.

Obviously everyone knows you're pro dragons wishmaster but same as you i have loads of friends in dragons aswell. however i have never even thought about asking for a nap. It's just a matter of how you wanna play. I'm also glad that if i had asked for it or anyone else in my alliance that person would have been kicked out of my alliance.

and one of they key players (which i assume rain is.) whines about losing 3 ticks of roids in a whole round i mean LOL! then the other 'good' players switch sides.. None of their action show that they are true good players. Infact every single one of them would have been dropkicked on their asses in any old style GOOD alliance.
Unread 29 May 2005, 11:33   #180
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Comparing EXilition to Hydra is both insulting and ridiculous. NAP's are to be ended when necessary. You can't expect "Things stagnated" to justify not ending the NAP. And let's face it, if the players concerned had absolutely no idea of this round's politics, they should've consulted Rabba and NitinA who did, not EXilition. Again, talk about slapping yourself in the face.

That's the difference really, EXilition has some understanding of the big picture.
Unread 29 May 2005, 17:52   #181
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
As far as i can tell (correct me if i'm wrong) it was hydra who started this thread about how other alliances should play?

P.S. you are all bad players and not worth much really, so don't get dellusional idea's about you lot being the bomb, as you never achieved anything nor will ever achieve anything.
dumb fencesitters heh
mr known cheater talking, you act like you are the best pa player coz you have some top 10 rankings, but didnt you get closed/deleted in some noob game spaceminers because you farmed (again)?

another question, why does 1up house so many cheaters?

p.s. even if i left hydra this round i believe they achieved alot more then 1up whiners/cheaters this round for a group of 'n00bs'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
Unread 29 May 2005, 17:59   #182
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

known cheater? heh amusing. /me pets

you leave hydra cuz they achieve alot? smart
Unread 29 May 2005, 18:10   #183
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:
known cheater? heh amusing. /me pets

you leave hydra cuz they achieve alot? smart
reason i left is coz i left wp and couldnt be Ex and hydra

would be called real fencesitting otherwise :s

p.s. was i wrong that you arent a cheater and didnt get closed? please tell me if i was because i dont think so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
Unread 29 May 2005, 18:12   #184
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

didn't you farm elviz last round, cypher? Personally I'd say your track record isn't totally clean at all.

I mean the fact that huge waves got defence, while your fleet on its own got none at all (when they could easily have been covered by LCH or indeed in galaxy), the fact both your galaxies had a shared channel (panick invited me in once) and him running his fleet when you landed when he really didn't have to and inflicted kills utterly whiffs of farming.

The only reason a deletion wasn't forthcoming was because you'ld only done it once and not a 'pattern' of behaviour required to secure a deletion, even if it is still farming (the voluntary movement of roids).

I have no evidence on your history before that, but I'd say the relationship between your galaxy and that particular one stank to high heaven considering what went on - 3 planets (all top 100) warranting deletion, I'd say.

Last edited by lokken; 29 May 2005 at 18:18.
Unread 29 May 2005, 18:39   #185
cypher
U've been Moderated

i've attacked elviz that more often when sid asked me too.. and if you had noticed that gal didn't defend most the incs as then they'd all loose nap. which would cost them #1 or #2 rank for sure at that point in the game

The fact you can't roid someone if you know him is silly as then ALOT of people who roided me this round and vice versa should be closed. And if you had checked his roidlosses then ALOT of waves went through. as far as i know he mostly just kept ships to keep score... roids weren't all that important. However it's fun to see even admins turning a thread into something about cheating while it was a totally different subject

p.s. i sent more waves on him only 1 got through he could have easily let them both get through then
Unread 29 May 2005, 18:53   #186
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
The fact you can't roid someone if you know him is silly as then ALOT of people who roided me this round and vice versa should be closed. And if you had checked his roidlosses then ALOT of waves went through. as far as i know he mostly just kept ships to keep score... roids weren't all that important. However it's fun to see even admins turning a thread into something about cheating while it was a totally different subject
I'm suggesting you attacked him and he was more than happy to give you a hand up the rankings when a wave a tick before and a tick later received prompt defence. The reason a lot of waves got through was because we threw a lot at him, I'm talking about an occaison when it was obvious that there was plenty available, yet none was sent. The fact you were all happily cooperating together (in a galaxy co-op channel together FFS) in moving roids when 1up/ND were attacking is what's important here.

What I'm accusing you and these 2 galaxies is that you were more than happy to give each other roids because you all felt it better to keep them in the galaxy grouping than outside it - this is farming, no more no less because you more than 'know each other', you were actively cooperating with each other and voluntarily moving roids to avoid them from leaving your little cooperative. Just because you are quite good at hiding it is neither here nor there.
Unread 29 May 2005, 19:00   #187
cypher
U've been Moderated

once again having facts would be nice as mine was FIRST wave. and my later wave got defence. i can't help it if lch/him/gal doesn't report. or do i have to report to the alliance i'm attacking myself?

and during the time i played this game since round 3 i've "more then known" MANY of my targets. If that is reason for closure feel free to close me now as then yes i'm guilty. same as 90% of the players in pa.

fact is he was in hostile alliance and i attacked as soon as 1up HC declared him a valid target.
Really tho once again you should stay on topic instead of flamebaiting lokken
Unread 29 May 2005, 19:36   #188
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
I'm suggesting you attacked him and he was more than happy to give you a hand up the rankings when a wave a tick before and a tick later received prompt defence.

Cypher had first wave, I booked second, and BOTH landed. It put me top 50 after being rank 200 all round.

Ta.
Unread 29 May 2005, 20:10   #189
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

I didn't get to land

I deserved it too :P

Quote:
Unread 29 May 2005, 21:18   #190
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken

I mean the fact that huge waves got defence, while your fleet on its own got none at all (when they could easily have been covered by LCH or indeed in galaxy), the fact both your galaxies had a shared channel (panick invited me in once) and him running his fleet when you landed when he really didn't have to and inflicted kills utterly whiffs of farming.
I dont recall there being any rules against sharing channels or not deciding to defend.

Afterall, the mind is free isnt it?
Unread 29 May 2005, 22:05   #191
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

I also deserved to land..
but I wasn't invited to join the attack
Unread 30 May 2005, 00:00   #192
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

oh my god. someone got 5 (!!!) waves of incoming this round, after his fencesitting plan failed.

well i got news for you pussy fencer, people who were actually fighting hostile planets got 5-6 waves night after night. and no i aint funkin with you there. so if you think 5 waves of incoming is terrible, go play chess or something.

im trying (really hard) to feel some symphaty for your loss, but tbfh i cant find any.

i hope exilition kills your pathetic planet.
Unread 30 May 2005, 00:02   #193
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

oh and btw lokken, you as a MoD should definitely know when a thread is derailing to something totally offtopic; so i suggest you scroll up to page 1 of this thread, and then read the last couple of complete non on topic posts and remove them (and mod your own offtopics while youre at it).
Unread 30 May 2005, 00:05   #194
NotALegend
BC, Ace Cliff Jumper

NotALegend is on a distinguished road

Yeah, 193 posts and I still haven't been able to figure out who exilition is...
r1 - ?:? | r2 - 6:6 | r3 - 4:15 | r4 - 178:11 | r5 - ?:?
Unread 30 May 2005, 11:14   #195
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve

rain is a warror? gaining 7k roids this round whilist napped to the enemy?
Unread 30 May 2005, 12:06   #196
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Can someone close this thread before I hire a bunch of albanian torpedos to go medieval on the exil and hydra people posting here's asses?
Unread 30 May 2005, 13:00   #197
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

URGH. Another post about Exilition. Its the equivilent of delving into the British newspapers and seeing one person being reported about every day.

The MH are working on it. I don't quite know what you're expecting from this post; but i could've predicted the other threads straight away. MH can't wave magic a wand, nor can the rest of pa do anything but express the same opinions over and over to these threads.

The record needs changing.
Unread 30 May 2005, 13:42   #198
ANdrode
..comeback kid

ANdrode is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virall
URGH. Another post about Exilition. Its the equivilent of delving into the British newspapers and seeing one person being reported about every day.

The MH are working on it. I don't quite know what you're expecting from this post; but i could've predicted the other threads straight away. MH can't wave magic a wand, nor can the rest of pa do anything but express the same opinions over and over to these threads.

The record needs changing.

.. either on purpose, or by accident, missing the whole point of the thread by not reading all the flames that are in it.

I think it would be better to close it. Most pro- posters have been banned anyway
Unread 30 May 2005, 16:44   #199
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANdrode
Most pro- posters have been banned anyway
Now that is good news, we should have more threads like these..
Unread 30 May 2005, 16:48   #200
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANdrode
I think it would be better to close it. Most pro- posters have been banned anyway
One person was banned for 24 hours for trolling a moderator. He is now unbanned. Get a better grip on reality please. Please read this for the further improvement of your future posting needs.