User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 21 Nov 2005, 22:45   #51
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Your Life Update Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
They get paid in heaven.
really? by what?
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 22:53   #52
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
5£ an hour???? And you even have to wear a suit for the work sometimes??

What do you work with/at?
he'll get commission too.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 22:54   #53
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
he'll get commission too.
when I got this reply in my e-mail I assumed you were quoting the mormon guy getting his reward in heaven. I was trying to work out how he was going to get comission
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 23:15   #54
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

reply?
in an email?
eh?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 23:19   #55
Appocomaster
PA Team

you can get e-mails for new posts in threads you are subscribed to (and automatically subscribe to threads you've posted on). I have this option turned on by default. Sometimes it means i get a cluttered e-mail address, but it does mean I know when someone has posted on threads i've posted on, which is sometimes useful when I loose track / forget / there is a time lag.
It mails you the post, but it doesn't e-mail anything that's quoted.
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 23:41   #56
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
really? by what?
By God.

Atleast that is what the poor mormon boys will be told.
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 00:17   #57
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
you can get e-mails for new posts in threads you are subscribed to (and automatically subscribe to threads you've posted on). I have this option turned on by default. Sometimes it means i get a cluttered e-mail address, but it does mean I know when someone has posted on threads i've posted on, which is sometimes useful when I loose track / forget / there is a time lag.
It mails you the post, but it doesn't e-mail anything that's quoted.
I can imagine that getting seriously seriously annoying.

Unread 22 Nov 2005, 00:54   #58
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
5£ an hour???? And you even have to wear a suit for the work sometimes??

What do you work with/at?
Phones4u

I also get commission/bonus on top. Hence why my wages varies from month to month.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 14:34   #59
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
[Girls

I am managing to screw this up badly. If I could just get the guts to ask this girl out then maybe it would be fine :/

Oh and a weird question, I got told last night (by a different woman) that I had really nice skin. How the hell would you take that sort of compliment?
Go do it. I'm working on asking out a good-looking first year who works on the radio station with me. Crash and burn all the way baby.

As for the skin thing, take it as it was intended (a compliment) and get chatting to her. She was chatting you up. Probably. It's a shame we (men) only ever realise this the next day
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 14:41   #60
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Your Life Update Thread

My life at the moment is just so incredibly pointless and miserable I don't want to even bother describing it.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 20:51   #61
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
My life at the moment is just so incredibly pointless and miserable I don't want to even bother describing it.
I was thinking that too but I may as well, shrug.

Employment
As you know I'm an auditor (yawn!) and have been for about two and a half months. Sadly, it has already become my life. It's quite hard work, and some days are better than others, but on the whole I enjoy it. Being Team Junior you don't always get the most fun jobs, but that makes it a bit easier I guess. However, I have met some really great people and am quite close to a few already after such a short period of time. The job pays fairly well, especially given below, and the prospects are pretty damn awesome in terms of earnings, though I could probably say good bye to evenings and weekends! (I hope I've not put you off Midge )

Education
I'm currently studying to be a chartered accountant (yawn!) and will be for roughly the next two years (by then I should at least be exam qualified). My first set of exams are in about 3 weeks which means the next two weeks are in college (I think about 18 weeks of my first year are in college) and about an hour an evening is set aside for revision. I seem to be doing quite well so far, coming top in practice exams without putting in too much effort (geek) but still, if I fail I get sacked. The revision is pretty tedious and it's always a burden on my mind but pass these and I should never be unemployed or poor again, so an hour of revision instead of watching tv or being on here is worth it. At least in theory

Money
I live at home and pay £200 a month rent which includes all bills, food etc so I have quite a large amount of disposable income a month. Which is nice.

Social Life
This is pretty shit now, but the thing is it doesn't bother me much. I could probably go out more if I wanted but it's too much of an effort at times! I go out with people from work fairly often (I told you it had taken over my life) but living a fair drive away from Nottingham means I'm always crashing at people's houses or not driving. Still, the people I go out with I get on very well, and we don't go out because we're forced, or because we think we should, we go out because we enjoy each other's company. At least I do!

Love Life
Lollyrofflehelicopter.
I'm starting to accept that I'll be single forever. This bothers me a little bit, and I realise that more and more mates will shack up and have less time to do things, but hopefully once people start getting divorced, this shouldn't be too much of a problem in the long run!!
There's a girl from work (surprise) who I have so much in common with (she's even a Derby season ticket holder!), we text a lot ('bout 40 times a day) and I've even shared a bed with. Now I'm not saying I fancy her which is good news because she's been going out with her boyfriend for 9 years and is engaged! But maybe I could. I obviously don't want to start, but it does give me a glimmer of hope that there are other people I get on so well with that I could spend hours with them, besides my ex (over 2 years now ffs!). But like I said, I'm pretty sure I'll be single forever, not least because I never have opportunities to meet people.

Conclusion
I realise this post makes me look boring and depressive and sure my life has changed for the more mature part recently, but I'm still immature and have fun and, on the whole, enjoy my lifestyle.

Bet you wish you'd never asked Ste

(That's probably about my second longest post ever, after my post in the initial thread!)
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 00:44   #62
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Moved into a flat and out of parent's house at the end of June (soon after I turned 18). Mainly because I wasn't getting on with life and felt my mum wasn't making it any easier, a social worker who visits seemed to think it would help too.

Employment / Money:
Unemployed and not currently seeking a job. I'm on £45.00 a week welfare, of which £10 goes on gas/electricity weekly; ~£22 food weekly; £14.99 internet monthly (BT take something quaterly); United Utilities seem to be taking direct debits quarterly; and whatever's left I've just spent on Christmas presents.

Social Life:
Nonexistent, I only leave the flat on Friday afternoons when my dad comes round and we go to Tesco. I'd avoid that except my dad drives out of his way to pick me up. I lost contact with any friends I did have 2 years ago when I left highschool. I went to a different college only to drop out before I made any new friends there. I have two social workers who to visit alternating weeks, I can't remember why or who arranged it but they're certainly invasive

Future:
I seem to have become somewhat reclusive and I'm not sure if I could possibly withdraw any further. Even though I see what my brother's doing at University and would prefer to be living a life like that, I'm fairly content with myself here. I've no plans at all and wouldn't know where to start making any, I'm not seeking a job since that would require stepping outside which grows more daunting everyday. I think my current situation is a result of a self-destrutive behaviour which, at the time, felt almost addictive. I'm left somehow convinced it's what I want, even though I'm fully aware of that, if that makes sense?

Conclusion:
I'm essentially lost and void of purpose
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 01:23   #63
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
The job pays fairly well, especially given below, and the prospects are pretty damn awesome in terms of earnings, though I could probably say good bye to evenings and weekends! (I hope I've not put you off Midge )
I've spent the last 2 summers doing the job, and 2 and a half years of uni studying it. If I was going to be put off I already would have been
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 15:09   #64
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
mbushell, why not give college another go ?
even if it's just a few subjects you find interesting.
you'd be suprised by the different perspective you can have on things such as education when there are no parents pressuring you into something.
i second this

ps. chix at college will love you just for having your own place

pps. it is very good to hear from you again zer
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.

Last edited by Embroglio; 23 Nov 2005 at 15:15.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 21:23   #65
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
*quick update*

Turns out I am not going to be sacked.

\o/

Did you make the prime minister dust in a latex thong for you?
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 21:55   #66
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
*quick update*

\o/
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 23:27   #67
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
mbushell, why not give college another go ?
even if it's just a few subjects you find interesting.
you'd be suprised by the different perspective you can have on things such as education when there are no parents pressuring you into something.
For what reason though? Unless I've any motivation for doing so I'll end up leaving again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Embroglio
ps. chix at college will love you just for having your own place

pps. it is very good to hear from you again zer
hey it's good to see you
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 00:14   #68
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbushell
sad life
I really hope you're taking the piss. Do something about it now man, that's no way to live. You can't carry on like that forever. Go and learn some skills, either in college or in a job, you'll regret it later if you sit on your arse wasting your life. God knows, I wasted too much of my time on fricking Planetarion.

My life:

Work:
I recently started my DPhil, and have been working just a little too hard, though seeming to get nothing done. And so now I'm ill It's because they took me on to do a DPhil in something that I knew nothing about. It's taking me longer to get on top of things that I anticipated. My major problem at the moment is that I have realised how much I hate just reading for reading's sake. If I'm looking for a specific piece of info, that's fine, but just reading to get a general understanding of something, no no, I'd rather be in the lab doing the experiments and calculations myself than reading about how someone else did them. But my lit review is due soon, and once that's done next on the cards is writing the data analysis software, which I know I'm going to love. <3<3
Education:
Well, this is pretty much the same thing as the 'work' topic, but I guess I'll fill you in on my undergrad stuff. After working my arse off and sacrificing a hell of a lot to spend time working, I did finally get a first, which opens a lot of doors for me. I always had a bit of a thing about not being smart enough for Oxford. Well, ok, not always, but I did since my first year turned out to be a bit of a disaster. But I did actually completely CANE on of my last exams. So now I don't feel quite so stupid. And I also realised recently that I'm not stupid - all the people who did better than me at undergrad are the people doing DPhils with me, and I realised that the vast majority of them aren't just stupidly clever, it's just that they don't do ANYTHING apart from physics. You ask them what they do when they're not doing physics, and they answer in a geeky voice: 'Errrrr.wellll....I'm rather interested in astronomy, and I like to go to some of the lectures in the particle physics department jsut for fun..hurrr *sniff*'. And that works for them. But it doesn't work for me. (See the rest of my post, I'm a busy girl).
Money:
I still have guilt trips whenever I spend money, but I shouldn't - relative to my undergrad years (or in fact, the whole of my life so far) I've got plenty of money, I'm getting £12,000 untaxed a year, plus nearly £2,000 a year in Scholarship money. I met the lady who gave it me. I have to go and have tea with her and take my kids to see her when I have kids, assuming she's still around. She's mad as a hatter and gorgeous <3<3 After rent, food, and other bills, I have about £600 a month disposable income. I don't go out enough to spend that kind of money! Means I can get people good xmas pressies this year tho!
Love life:
Oh, where to start? After 2 years of being the only single person I know, the guy I had secretly lusted after for about a year made a move on me at the jitsu ball. I thought it was never going to happen cos he lived in a different city from me for 50% of the year, and I knew that when I started my DPhil that would change to about 90% of the year. Apparently this didn't bother him
And I'm no stranger to the long distance thing. He comes to visit me loads, and I visit him whenever I'm in the area. I'll see more of him when it's not term time, cos my weekends will be entirely free. And I do believe I've found the perfect man. I won't list all his wonderful qualities because a) you'll all vomit b) I'll be here all night. But he loves me. <3
Jitsu:
Yes, major part of my life. I'm being pressured into my next grading, but I've been too busy to do all the relevant courses, and so I'm not eligible anyway. I got the gold in my grade category at the recent national competition. Rock on, me.
Other: Bored now. Loads more to say. Actually need to go and wash my hair. Might write more later.
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”

Last edited by Jennifer; 24 Nov 2005 at 12:09.
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 00:19   #69
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

My life is still shit. Im not done with school, got no jobs even if I apply for lots, a girl I thought was going to be the win turns out to be the lose, and I got no money at all.
However, I still got my friends (who are the best), my health, and my rage against the machine.
Basically, nothing changed, exept my clothes (nicer) and my hair (too long)
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 00:30   #70
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snurx
My life is still shit. Im not done with school, got no jobs even if I apply for lots, a girl I thought was going to be the win turns out to be the lose, and I got no money at all.
However, I still got my friends (who are the best), my health, and my rage against the machine.
Basically, nothing changed, exept my clothes (nicer) and my hair (too long)
you're still adorable
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 00:43   #71
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
*quick update*

\o/

more details here or in a proper thread (TELL A STORY) plsta duder
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 00:46   #72
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Update:

Quote:
Love Life:
Then there is a party organized after that, to mark the end of exams and begining of xmas season where Ive been asked to attend by a girl who seems interested in me.
I can now confirm she is onto me (next post will be yahwe who state how not realistic that is becouse Im such a <fill in>).

This might open up for a classical Zhukov thread around hoovering around the subject "Do I really want to date this bird" or something. Or even better: "is she worth having sex with", for which I will get 6 people neg-repping me.

[/beeing ironic over one self]
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 00:49   #73
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
*quick update*

\o/
Tony needed someone to produce more lies for him?
(I assume you are on first name with the bloke)
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 00:51   #74
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Update:

I can now confirm she is onto me (next post will be yahwe who state how not realistic that is becouse Im such a <fill in>).

This might open up for a classical Zhukov thread around hoovering around the subject "Do I really want to date his bird" or something

[/beeing ironic over one self]

I advise you to date her anyways.

I say this in the hope that if i know enough people who are dating women they dont feel are right for them then i will, by force of social expectation, decide "awww **** it" and "date outside my taste".

Ohhhhh and i'm sure it'll be great for you too (or something).