User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

View Poll Results: Should Silversmoke tell us about his post-teenage love-angst?
Only if it's filthy and involves lube 26 45.61%
Only if it's filthy and involves man-lube 8 14.04%
Only if it's filthy and involves corpses 9 15.79%
Comedy: I'd rather read Mills & Boon than read about SilverSmokes love life 14 24.56%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 11 Jan 2005, 00:26   #1
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Silversmoke's Love Life

Dace doesn't have a love life, but he makes it funny, plus we get to laugh at him.
Other people do have love lives, and get to tell us how they screwed other PA people (HI SKIDDY)
Silversmoke doesn't have an appreciable lovelife, but tells us all about it like he's a 14 year old and it's his first love.

I give you this poll to decide what we should or should not be informed about.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 00:28   #2
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Silversmoke's Love Life

It's not my first relationship (actually I was in relationships for more then 1/3 of my life), it however is the first one that has a strange way of going like it seems to have for my own feelings. But whatever, if you want me to shut up about it, GD. I will, it's not a big deal to me.

PS
I am NOT a faggot!

Edit:

You aren't fair! You do not give the people of GD the option to keep me going like I did!
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 00:35   #3
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think he should continue as he is \o/

(telling us tales)
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 00:39   #4
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Hi DM <3
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 00:39   #5
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Silversmoke's Love Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
I am NOT a faggot!
Yeah right. And Hitler said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adolf Hitler
I am NOT going to start a general conflict in Europe!
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 00:41   #6
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
PS
I am NOT a faggot!

So why do you mention "faggot" in most of your posts?!
(8th post)

Last edited by Stew; 11 Jan 2005 at 00:47. Reason: ****ing pedants
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 00:43   #7
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Because I am not a FAGGOT!
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 00:46   #8
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

fagot?
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 00:47   #9
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Looks like you have an obsession with faggotry.

Wanna be in my gang?
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 00:48   #10
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Sonds like something a shit-boxer would say.
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 00:48   #11
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

Tell me more / Tell me more / Did you drugged her into bed?

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 11:32   #12
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

So Silvey likes to smoke a fag - nothing wrong
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 12:24   #13
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Hitler posts on GD?
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 12:27   #14
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

clearly only if it involves man-lube

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 12:46   #15
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

I like SilverSmokes tales.

I say more emotional stories \o/
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 12:46   #16
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meglamaniac
Hitler posts on GD?

somebody close the thread
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 12:51   #17
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's not my fault I'm too funny for you.
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 16:40   #18
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: Silversmoke's Love Life

I enjoyed reading the threads...

Why is there some sort of "general hate" against some kind non-spamming threads? It's not against the rules, is it? If it annoys you, don't read it.

If someone has any stories whatsoever, I think (s)he should be allowed to post them.

So NO, for me he doesn't need to shut up.
And it's not that we have too many threads anyway, or is it?
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 17:02   #19
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

MM< is that picture in your sig you? Or a guy you fancy?
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 17:30   #20
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light

I think its silversmoke with his fancy new glasses
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 17:46   #21
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

i like silver and his threads
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 18:12   #22
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Hitler posts on GD?
He used to. He had too much going on in RL though.
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 18:27   #23
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Hitler posts on GD?

Can you imagine how funny his Dace-like stories would have been?

Hitler: I have ziss great plan to invade Poland.
GD: Yeah whatever Hitler stfu.
Etc
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 22:25   #24
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

uuhhhhh.... where is the man-lube AND corpses option?
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 22:33   #25
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Let him continue! He needs our guidence, besides its also funny.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 22:36   #26
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Silversmoke is
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 22:47   #27
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Let him continue! He needs our guidence, besides its also funny.
I haven't followed any of you guys guidance actually, and I am happy the way things seems to be going

We just go with the flow with the risk of definitly falling into 'buddy' status, and we both now realise that. But slowly things are getting more pasionate, especially after litterary discussing our buddy status. Maybe it sounds a bit unnatural to you guys this thing, but it's really great. We are completely open to eachother and yes basicly we are really good friends but it's growing to other places we just both feel which is great.

Oh and thanks Dante, great to hear that from my favourite GD poster
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 23:09   #28
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I think Silversmoke is a good poster and like to hear about the trials and tribulations of his love life.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2005, 00:12   #29
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Why don't we have a "I don't care option"? SS's threads about his failing love life are not doing us any harm.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2005, 00:42   #30
Stew
Made of Twigs

Does she know about GD?
Does she know about all the threads and posts on her?
What about the avatar?
Unread 12 Jan 2005, 05:47   #31
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Yeah, she knows about my avatar, I use it as well on msn and on SA, sometimes I send her 'funny' stuff from SA to read.

GD is my private territory
I don't think she would mind though, also there is nothing surprising here to read for her as we speak very openly about how things are going.
don't tell her too much.
even if you marry her.
keep something of yourself secret.
Yahwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2005, 05:53   #32
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
GD is my private territory
It's not yours, it's mine all mine!
Unread 12 Jan 2005, 07:49   #33
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
and get to tell us how they screwed other PA people (HI SKIDDY)

Oh by the way, I did that. Twice.

One involves too much drama to write about it on here, the other one was meaningless.
Unread 12 Jan 2005, 17:48   #34
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You screwed Skiddy?
Twice?
In the ass?

Now this is the kind of thing I was talkign about, and if you look at the poll results, there are at least 8 people here who'd like to know about you, sex and manlube.

TELL ALL

Unread 12 Jan 2005, 18:19   #35
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Oh by the way, I did that. Twice.

One involves too much drama to write about it on here, the other one was meaningless.
isn't GD all about drama?
Unread 12 Jan 2005, 18:24   #36
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Well ok then,

DM, do you remember round 3 of Planetarion? The roots of this story happen to be planted in that round. I was in a cluster with you, do you remember? During the round I always loved to 'see' you speak in all those irc channels, the natural manhood you showed off while exercising cluster politics and organising defense forces against hostile treats. I was quite obsessed over you but I realised you where way out of my league, and age as well actually but ok, let's go on. One day, you kept your pc on and I pm'ed you over IRC and was about to confess my feelings for you but accidentically it was your little brother who was behind the pc toying around.

Without me knowing I was factually speaking to your brother he broke into my confession and said he was your little brother Sam, and he told me I was arousing him deeply, both fysically as emotionally so we secretly planned a date. I went to the UK, and we ****ing shagged like rabbits on speed. Damn your little brother is hot. Really hot ****ing stuff, after a weekend of meaningful but rude shagging he introduced me to your father. I never really fell for the older men but jesus christ your daddy is a stud!

I had sex for like 4.5 hours with your lovely daddy, without lube, we really didn't need that lol while your brother AND your mother where both watching us. I don't think I need to explain what they where doing while watching us.

Well, that was it, sometimes I still have phone-sex with your little brother but we grew from eachother quite a bit, still I would apreciate if you sent him my dear regards and a kiss on the cheek.

Sorry no lube, but dammit, that was sex!
Unread 12 Jan 2005, 20:06   #37
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

That is scary and disturbing SS.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2005, 20:10   #38
Flayer
Wankoverable

that was not drama, that was erotic.
Unread 12 Jan 2005, 21:13   #39
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Well ok then,

DM, do you remember round 3 of Planetarion? The roots of this story happen to be planted in that round. I was in a cluster with you, do you remember? During the round I always loved to 'see' you speak in all those irc channels, the natural manhood you showed off while exercising cluster politics and organising defense forces against hostile treats. I was quite obsessed over you but I realised you where way out of my league, and age as well actually but ok, let's go on. One day, you kept your pc on and I pm'ed you over IRC and was about to confess my feelings for you but accidentically it was your little brother who was behind the pc toying around.

Without me knowing I was factually speaking to your brother he broke into my confession and said he was your little brother Sam, and he told me I was arousing him deeply, both fysically as emotionally so we secretly planned a date. I went to the UK, and we ****ing shagged like rabbits on speed. Damn your little brother is hot. Really hot ****ing stuff, after a weekend of meaningful but rude shagging he introduced me to your father. I never really fell for the older men but jesus christ your daddy is a stud!

I had sex for like 4.5 hours with your lovely daddy, without lube, we really didn't need that lol while your brother AND your mother where both watching us. I don't think I need to explain what they where doing while watching us.

Well, that was it, sometimes I still have phone-sex with your little brother but we grew from eachother quite a bit, still I would apreciate if you sent him my dear regards and a kiss on the cheek.

Quote:

p.s. pld silversmoke
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2005, 21:45   #40
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Quote:
Well ok then,

I am shocked and appalled that you felt it necessary to bring up such sordid details about the past, a past I admit existed but have tried so hard to leave behind and forge ahead with my life. Even my family have seen my struggle to leave these memories behind and have helped me emotionally to overcome what could have brought me crashing to my knees, hurt and alone, too damaged to live a normal existance.
I see this as a way of getting back at me, a way of turning the tables after I created this poll. Well, congratulations, you win, if that's what you wanted to hear, well, there it is, in black and white, I hope you're satisfied.

But please, if there's any decency in you left, please don't bring up those days again. I don't want to be reminded ever again of my choice of Tarantulas over Battleships and how badly I was mullered in-Cluster by my inability to kill anything at all.

Dark days indeed......

Unread 13 Jan 2005, 08:01   #41
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

I sooo showed your dad how superior battleships where to hairy tarantulas!

And Sam got roided and farmed like a little n00b.
Unread 13 Jan 2005, 08:57   #42
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Shagged your buddy yet?
Unread 13 Jan 2005, 09:10   #43
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

We did everything except for the actual penetration procedure. Had a great time yesterday evening with her though, she rocks