User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Nov 2004, 15:44   #1
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I was 21 on Sunday

My parents got me one of those "experience days" where you get to fly a plane, so if you want anywhere in the Nottinghamshire area napalming i'll do my best.
St Anne's and The Meadows in Nottingham itself are already on the list by popular request.

Unread 9 Nov 2004, 15:49   #2
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: I was 21 on Sunday

that's ace, have fun babe!
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 16:01   #3
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Babe?
BABE?!

/me fears for his safety
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 16:15   #4
melandron
Brain Overload

melandron is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by meglamaniac
My parents got me one of those "experience days" where you get to fly a plane, so if you want anywhere in the Nottinghamshire area napalming i'll do my best.
St Anne's and The Meadows in Nottingham itself are already on the list by popular request.

just don't fly west of Nottinghamshire... I want to feel safe in my house here in Derby, and with you flying up above i'm not sure that would happen.
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 16:29   #5
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGALA!
destroy both your shopping centres (they're both shit)
and erm- maybe the bus station as it's not upto much.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 16:35   #6
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

You're right there, they're both full of towny types.
The only nice place to shop in Nottingham is the Lace Market, and the problem with that is you need to have won the lottery as it's mostly fasion shops and trendy bars round that way (starts off in the Arcade on the lower floor of the old council house and goes upwards from there).
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 16:50   #7
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i hope you know how to make napalm.

i did in my first year of uni with my flatmate.

we nearly burnt down the kitchen. :-(
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 17:15   #8
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

im sure mendosa or sirad will gladly fill him in if he doesnt
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 17:54   #9
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
The only nice place to shop in Nottingham is the Lace Market, and the problem with that is you need to have won the lottery as it's mostly fasion shops and trendy bars round that way (starts off in the Arcade on the lower floor of the old council house and goes upwards from there).
You mean Hockley?
Nottingham is pretty good for shopping - the shopping centres aren't bad at all (except around xmas). Brilliant compared to Sheffield City centre anyway.
The only problem with Nottingham is all the bastard townies hanging around the square. Bastards.

Napalm Derby - Everyone will love you forever! Or if you can't get that far - Mansfield. Never have I seen so much townie scum in one place in my life.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 17:55   #10
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by melandron
just don't fly west of Nottinghamshire... I want to feel safe in my house here in Derby, and with you flying up above i'm not sure that would happen.
Can't let him frighten your sheep ay

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 18:24   #11
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
You mean Hockley?
Nottingham is pretty good for shopping - the shopping centres aren't bad at all (except around xmas). Brilliant compared to Sheffield City centre anyway.
The only problem with Nottingham is all the bastard townies hanging around the square. Bastards.

Napalm Derby - Everyone will love you forever! Or if you can't get that far - Mansfield. Never have I seen so much townie scum in one place in my life.
*Cough* BULLRING *Cough*

PS. Happy Birthday.
Unread 10 Nov 2004, 10:01   #12
melandron
Brain Overload

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Can't let him frighten your sheep ay
how did you guess i was welsh? Just Napalm Derby after i leave this shitty place please!
Unread 10 Nov 2004, 10:53   #13
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i have a friend at uni in derby as well, she also hates the place
Unread 10 Nov 2004, 11:32   #14
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by melandron
how did you guess i was welsh? Just Napalm Derby after i leave this shitty place please!
Derby is full of sheep-shaggers too.
Must be why you went there

Unread 10 Nov 2004, 11:36   #15
melandron
Brain Overload

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Derby is full of sheep-shaggers too.
Must be why you went there
oh yeah i'd really go from WALES to DERBY to be arround sheep-shaggers, hmmm... because that would make sense!
Unread 10 Nov 2004, 11:45   #16
Ste
Bored

nah - you needed an education at an english uni so instead of looking at beer prices, girl:boy ratio, being in a decent city, quality of course etc etc you looked at sheep:man ratio. And you chose the one that closely matched your needs!

On another note - I was in a club in Sheffield a couple of weeks ago and this quite fit bird started talking to me because I had a lightyear t-shirt on and they're from Derby.
Her: "Wow Lightyear, I'm from Derby too!"
Me: "Ah so you shag sheep then?"
Her "That's so rude, some of my friends have never even seen a sheep in derby."
Me: "That's because they're all locked up in the Derby brothels instead of being out in the field where they belong!"
A few minutes pass (I don't think she understood what I said because she didn't go anywhere)
Me: "So what are you doing up in Sheffield?"
Her: "Oh, I'm at Hallam uni."
Me: "Oh yeh? what course?"
Her: "English."
Me: "A sheep-shagging art student at Hallam ay? They don't get much lower!"
Her and her friend promptly disappeared and we didn't see them for the rest of the night heh. My mates were a bit annoyed that I had insulted a couple of fit girls until they went away but I thought it was extremely funny

Unread 10 Nov 2004, 11:49   #17
melandron
Brain Overload

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
nah - you needed an education at an english uni so instead of looking at beer prices, girl:boy ratio, being in a decent city, quality of course etc etc you looked at sheep:man ratio. And you chose the one that closely matched your needs!
Ah but i see a flaw in your plan... i'm not at uni, i work for a living..

My uni city of choice was Newcastle Upon Tyne, which has a few less sheep.
Unread 10 Nov 2004, 14:05   #18
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
I'm a sheep shagging arts student
Good job I'm at a red brick.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2004, 14:14   #19
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
I'm a sheep shagging arts student
Good job I'm at a red brick.
AN ADMISSION!
Heh, i was waiting for you to see this thread

Unread 10 Nov 2004, 14:16   #20
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
AN ADMISSION!
Heh, i was waiting for you to see this thread
What exactly am I admitting to that I havn't admitted to before?
Unread 10 Nov 2004, 14:21   #21
Ste
Bored

sleeping with sheep?
you've always said you live quite far away from derby and therefore have less tendancy to love sheep...

Unread 10 Nov 2004, 14:23   #22
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
sleeping with sheep?
you've always said you live quite far away from derby and therefore have less tendancy to love sheep...
The 1st part of that statement is trueish, I live 15-20 miles away, about the same distance to Leicester.
As for the 2nd, I've never said that - I love shagging sheep, you want to take them to the adge of a cliff, they push back harder [/Billy Conolly]
Unread 10 Nov 2004, 14:25   #23
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Her and her friend promptly disappeared and we didn't see them for the rest of the night heh. My mates were a bit annoyed that I had insulted a couple of fit girls until they went away but I thought it was extremely funny
She sounds a bit uptight if she disappeared because of that.

One of the best ways of flirting is jokingly taking the piss. Laughter breaks the ice
Unread 10 Nov 2004, 14:26   #24
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
She sounds a bit uptight if she disappeared because of that.
She was from Hallam, she probably didn't get it.
Unread 10 Nov 2004, 14:55   #25
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
One of the best ways of flirting is jokingly taking the piss. Laughter breaks the ice :(

I prefer a pick axe.
Unread 10 Nov 2004, 15:39   #26
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
i hope you know how to make napalm.

i did in my first year of uni with my flatmate.

we nearly burnt down the kitchen. :-(

Napalm and petrol with Polystyrene crumbled into it are actually two different things.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2004, 15:40   #27
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

thats not what you told me before
Unread 10 Nov 2004, 15:42   #28
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

soberness isn't a word.
Unread 10 Nov 2004, 18:26   #29
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: I was 21 on Sunday

I would go so far as to say that sobriety is a form of madness.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2004, 18:40   #30
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Lace market? Where's that?
Take into account my somewhat basic knowlege of Nottingham's geography.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2004, 18:53   #31
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Happy Birthday Christopher :)

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2004, 23:59   #32
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
soberness isn't a word.

trust me, we had this argument when i first put that up as my sig, in january this year, it is a word and is also gramatically correct, so
Unread 11 Nov 2004, 00:59   #33
skiddy
wild one

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
trust me, we had this argument when i first put that up as my sig, in january this year, it is a word and is also gramatically correct, so
We grow tired of your imaginary rich girlfriend.
Unread 11 Nov 2004, 01:03   #34
roadrunner_0
cynic

say what?
if your around get that away status off msn and talk to me you git
Unread 11 Nov 2004, 01:07   #35
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm getting a 'Roady does it on a red carpet' T-Shirt made.
Unread 11 Nov 2004, 01:11   #36
roadrunner_0
cynic

you two scare me
Unread 11 Nov 2004, 01:12   #37
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Stuart's penis scares me.
Unread 11 Nov 2004, 01:27   #38
roadrunner_0
cynic

it facinates you you mean
Unread 11 Nov 2004, 01:27   #39
skiddy
wild one

Quote:
say what?
if your around get that away status off msn and talk to me you git
I mock your beliefs and moral values.
Unread 11 Nov 2004, 01:32   #40
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
it facinates you you mean
It both terrifies and fascinates me; it's imperial ambition terrifies me. It's size and potency fascinate me.
Unread 11 Nov 2004, 01:40   #41
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
I mock your beliefs and moral values.

mock all yopu want, im still the one with the rich fit as **** GF
Unread 11 Nov 2004, 01:42   #42
Marilyn Manson
Gone

She doesn't have huge tracts of land.
Unread 11 Nov 2004, 10:17   #43
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

Quit perverting my thread!

Unread 11 Nov 2004, 10:51   #44
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
She doesn't have huge tracts of land.
her parents have about 200 acres, is that huge enough?
Unread 11 Nov 2004, 10:53   #45
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
her parents have about 200 acres, is that huge enough?
That's not what I was refering to.
Unread 11 Nov 2004, 10:54   #46
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Quit perverting my thread!
It's my thread now Dave.
Unread 11 Nov 2004, 10:57   #47
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
That's not what I was refering to.
so what were you refering to you pervert?
Unread 11 Nov 2004, 10:59   #48
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
so what were you refering to you pervert?
Her swinging udders, or namely, the lack of any.
Unread 11 Nov 2004, 11:00   #49
roadrunner_0
cynic

you scare me
Unread 11 Nov 2004, 11:01   #50
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Keepin' it real yo.