User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 29 May 2006, 23:30   #1
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough
Mr & Mrs Netgamers Competition!

Netgamers is proud to present the Mr & Mrs Netgamers Competition!

The sexiest Guys 'n' Gals on the NetGamers Gallery are voted on and then adudicated by a pannel of judges made up of 1 rep from each game and service on the NetGamers IRC Network.

I (your very own fluffy Marv) am the represtative for Planetarion on the judging pannel.

The Official Game rules can be found at http://www.dotd-hq.net/election.html and the gallery itself (if you're not already on it) can be found at http://www.ng-gallery.net.

The dates / times of the competition will be announced that the end of June / start of July - this is just a preliminary heads up from the organisers.

There is an IRC channel up - #election should you wish to join and discuss the competition and/or meet people from other parts of the NetGamers network :-)

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.

Last edited by Marv; 31 May 2006 at 00:18. Reason: requested update from organiser
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2006, 23:37   #2
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future
Re: Mr & Mrs Netgamers Competition!

NG gal news page being updated would be cool

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2006, 23:48   #3
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Smudge is on it. He is the new NG wtfpwn Admin. I shall prod him etc..

Unread 30 May 2006, 00:20   #4
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

I nominate Smudge as MR and MRS Netgamers!
Unread 30 May 2006, 02:20   #5
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

pitting people against each other based upon looks, how very shallow.
Unread 30 May 2006, 02:21   #6
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

This is just great, another competition that i have no chance to win

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2006, 02:28   #7
Vas
ROCK biatch

Vas is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
This is just great, another competition that i have no chance to win
Same here

[VanX][ToF][xVx][PK][Subh][InS][Omen][Destiny][ROCK]

Proud to been a Member of Gal 1:6 R18
Vas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2006, 02:31   #8
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vas
Same here
Id do u
Unread 30 May 2006, 02:35   #9
Vas
ROCK biatch

Vas is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05
Id do u
hehe thats what they all say

[VanX][ToF][xVx][PK][Subh][InS][Omen][Destiny][ROCK]

Proud to been a Member of Gal 1:6 R18
Vas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2006, 02:42   #10
Veil05
NE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vas
hehe thats what they all say
i believe tht
Unread 30 May 2006, 03:15   #11
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

add a hot or not function to the gallery and go the whole hog, FFS.
Unread 30 May 2006, 04:08   #12
Monroe
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Monroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud of

Maybe I'm just a n00b, but how the heck are they going to prove any particular winner is actually using a pic of him or herself? I mean at least some of us have to have good looking friends.

#strategy
Monroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2006, 04:12   #13
Veil05
NE

who would be tht sad :S
Unread 30 May 2006, 06:01   #14
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about

Me
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round
Dotatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2006, 06:05   #15
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Spose its better than the rubbish BigBrother compo we had once upon a time.
Unread 30 May 2006, 06:33   #16
Robsch

Robsch is on a distinguished road

I want to see picys but the damn login doesnt work
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.
Robsch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2006, 10:28   #17
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
add a hot or not function to the gallery and go the whole hog, FFS.
I don't think that's a good idea. Just imagine how sad you'll be when you keep getting those -10 scores
Unread 30 May 2006, 10:30   #18
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv
I (your very own fluffy Marv) am the represtative for Planetarion on the judging pannel.
Are you gonna vote on what guy is the hottest aswell?

Edit: woops, just read the rules Anyway, would be kinda disturbing if you were gonna decide on the guy though
Unread 30 May 2006, 11:28   #19
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Why, by the way?

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2006, 12:15   #20
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
I don't think that's a good idea. Just imagine how sad you'll be when you keep getting those -10 scores
I'd have to be daft enough to put myself on there first :X
Unread 30 May 2006, 12:31   #21
Marv
Jazz Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robsch
I want to see picys but the damn login doesnt work
You don't have to login to preview the gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Are you gonna vote on what guy is the hottest aswell?

Edit: woops, just read the rules Anyway, would be kinda disturbing if you were gonna decide on the guy though
Yup! Tbh I can tell the diffrence between an attractive and non attractive bloke without branching into the realms of being a poofda!

Unread 30 May 2006, 13:46   #22
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

/me sings
"your so vain i bet you think this thread its about you "

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2006, 18:07   #23
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Hey, I need a new picture for this one!

But I gained weight (Damn all that pesky beer).

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2006, 16:27   #24
Marv
Jazz Man

There is a Q&A for this in #election @ 18:00 GMT for anyone that is intrested.

Unread 31 May 2006, 17:18   #25
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I can see the following happening:
20 girl pics, 200 votes each.
400 guy pics, 10 votes each.
Unread 31 May 2006, 17:22   #26
Marv
Jazz Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
I can see the following happening:
20 girl pics, 200 votes each.
400 guy pics, 10 votes each.
Very probably. But as a Judge..well...what a hard life I lead :P

Unread 31 May 2006, 17:25   #27
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Vote for me!
I have cancer!

Unread 31 May 2006, 17:27   #28
myk
PA Team

myk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to behold

lol

-myk-

[email protected]
myk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2006, 17:28   #29
Marv
Jazz Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Vote for me!
I have cancer!

Unread 31 May 2006, 17:41   #30
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv
Yup! Tbh I can tell the diffrence between an attractive and non attractive bloke without branching into the realms of being a poofda!
This is so bullshit. I can tell the difference between an attractive lady or an unattractive one just fine. I have mates who can tell the difference between an attractive bloke and not, and I've got a lesbian friend who can even pick out the type of guy that I like.

Just being able to tell whether a guy looks good or not does not make you a "poof" in any way, shape or form. Infact, it shows you have some degree of pride in appearance.

Idiots like you make me so angry!

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2006, 18:04   #31
Veil05
NE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
This is so bullshit. I can tell the difference between an attractive lady or an unattractive one just fine. I have mates who can tell the difference between an attractive bloke and not, and I've got a lesbian friend who can even pick out the type of guy that I like.

Just being able to tell whether a guy looks good or not does not make you a "poof" in any way, shape or form. Infact, it shows you have some degree of pride in appearance.

Idiots like you make me so angry!
are you female?
Unread 31 May 2006, 18:59   #32
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05
are you female?
No.

I'm just annoyed at how they call for "hottest guy and girl" when the person who posted the announcement refers to even commenting on the same sex as being a poofta. That bodes well for this 'competition'.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 31 May 2006, 19:10   #33
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
No.

I'm just annoyed at how they call for "hottest guy and girl" when the person who posted the announcement refers to even commenting on the same sex as being a poofta. That bodes well for this 'competition'.
Try reading what he says again.

"I can tell a good looking guy without being a poofta" is along the lines of what he said.

Meaning he doesnt need to be gay to vote on males.
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2006, 19:15   #34
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Homosexuality is only one small step away from full blown paedophilia and that's a documented fact
Unread 31 May 2006, 19:22   #35
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=191118
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2006, 19:31   #36
Marv
Jazz Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game^

"I can tell a good looking guy without being a poofta" is along the lines of what he said.

^^ Thank you Game.

Unread 31 May 2006, 21:14   #37
xontas

xontas is a jewel in the roughxontas is a jewel in the roughxontas is a jewel in the rough

welcome to "voting for sweating cyber geeks"

i think this job is gonna hurt (a lot)
xontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2006, 21:55   #38
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Ill be Mr and Xontas can be Mrs ^^

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2006, 22:52   #39
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Being able to tell if a person of the same sex as yourself is good looking does not make you a homosexual. Taking part in this competition, however, makes you a raging faggot.
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 11:43   #40
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

when i look at myself in the mirror i think "hey he's a good looking guy and hey i can say that without an erection so i must be straighter than a roman road".

That's the ONLY real test.

right?
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 14:37   #41
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

wtf is a poofta?
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 14:58   #42
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
wtf is a poofta?
Another word for 'poof' meaning gay.
I can only think it somehow came from Pouffe
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 21:24   #43
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game^

I'm on drugs.

I read it wrong...

...but... my point still stands! Yeah!

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 21:40   #44
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

i have lovely girly man hair...im entering for Mrs Netgamers

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 22:26   #45
Marv
Jazz Man

Quote:
Another word for 'poof' meaning gay.
I can only think it somehow came from Pouffe
As in a wooly woofda! or as Appoco put it, the more boring term, "gay".

Unread 13 Jun 2006, 15:38   #46
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Vote for me!
I have cancer!

By the time the voting period starts, you'll be bald and your cheeks will have collapsed as the disease eats away at your flesh from the inside. You don't stand a chance, Tumor Tom!
Unread 13 Jun 2006, 15:39   #47
Appocomaster
PA Team

so? that just gives him more of the sympathy vote.
Unread 13 Jun 2006, 15:41   #48
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
so? that just gives him more of the sympathy vote.
I don't know if we have an emo population large enough to relate to the anguish in his pictures and submit their vote before they bleed their wrists all over the keyboard, but you may be right.

Goddamnit, I'm going to have to find pictures of kittens and puppies to beat TomKat now
Unread 13 Jun 2006, 22:05   #49
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

I have already won!
Election closed

Prost!

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2006, 11:37   #50
wielklem
retired

wielklem is an unknown quantity at this point