User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 10 Oct 2005, 00:40   #1
Hammerman
Alcoholic

Hammerman has a spectacular aura aboutHammerman has a spectacular aura about
So I'm a thief.

Last night I was out clubbing with some friends and ended up rather intoxicated, to the point where my memory is sketchy to say the least. We got a taxi home at around 2:30am and I was the last person to get dropped off at my door.

I woke up today with a nasty hangover, but apart from that all was fine until my friend got a phone call. The man on the phone wanted to speak to the guy who got dropped off last in the taxi, which was me, so I took the phone. It was the taxi driver, who then accused me of stealing his phone from the taxi. He is adamant that it was me, saying that I'm the only one who could have done it.

Anyone that knows me will know that I would never do such a thing, no matter how drunk I was. I do not have the phone, so it was not lifted by accident either. The police are supposedly already involved and he has given them my address so I will be expecting a visit shortly no doubt. It is his word against mine. Can the police really do much about this?
R2 - 30:8:13 - AoB, WaCjr
R3 - 15:13:9 - Elysium
R4 - xx:xx:xx - Nosferatu
R13 - 9:5:18 - [APA]
R14 - xx:xx:xx
Hammerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 00:41   #2
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: So I'm a thief.

the taxi driver's bluffing.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 00:50   #3
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The police can't do anything about it, and you should contact the taxi driver, informing him that if he does not withdraw his accusations, you will be contacting his employer with a formal complaint about his behaviour towards you as a customer.
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 00:52   #4
Hammerman
Alcoholic

I will be phoning the company in the morning. I doubt they will care that much really though.
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 00:54   #5
Hammerman
Alcoholic

He knew the address of the house we got picked up at when we were going to the club, as well as my friends surname, so he must have looked it up in the phone book. My friends mum answered the phone and then gave the driver his mobile number.
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 00:54   #6
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

your friend is a grass, back in the day he would have been kneecapped for that.
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 01:00   #7
Arachnidman
You love me really

Arachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond repute

Erm, are you sure your friend didn't nick the phone.

After all, the Taxi driver probably rang his own number and got through to your friend, unless your friend and the Taxi driver have had previous textual relations which would explain why the driver has his number....?
Arachnidman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 01:01   #8
Arachnidman
You love me really

Arachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerman
He knew the address of the house we got picked up at when we were going to the club, as well as my friends surname, so he must have looked it up in the phone book. My friends mum answered the phone and then gave the driver his mobile number.
Ah, missed this.
Arachnidman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 01:03   #9
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

How in the **** did anyone have access to the taxi driver's phone anyways?
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 01:05   #10
Hammerman
Alcoholic

I was in the passenger seat of the car, but I don't even remember seeing a phone.
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 01:08   #11
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
How in the **** did anyone have access to the taxi driver's phone anyways?
I mused on this for a while.

then i thought that what he probably means is 'a mini cab' rather than a lovely manganese bronze holdings taxi. mini cabs are where you get to pay for the priviliedge of 'getting a lift' in a poor man's car.
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 01:10   #12
Hammerman
Alcoholic

Yes, I meant a mini-cab. We call them all taxis in Northern Ireland.
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 01:13   #13
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i don't care if you worship potatoes or stab your mothers in the leg with forks at the dinner table ...
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 01:33   #14
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I rather call that a 'trophee' ... just like today, we had a match and they left one of their sponsored vests in our lockerroom, needless to say, they miss one now.

Trophee's also include opponents shirts, ref's outfits etc

however there is a code, you do not 'confiscate' personal belongings, just sponsored items that they didn't pay for in the first place.

I still want one of the yellow ref's shirts .. would be fun to see the look on their face the next time you are preparing for a match, do your warm up and wear a ref's shirt... they are quite unique you know
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 02:16   #15
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
I mused on this for a while.

then i thought that what he probably means is 'a mini cab' rather than a lovely manganese bronze holdings taxi. mini cabs are where you get to pay for the priviliedge of 'getting a lift' in a poor man's car.

Even so ...

When i'm driving i put my mobile in the door compartment.

ON THE DRIVER SIDE!

If the taxi driver just left his mobile phone kicking about then he deserves not to have it.

The stupid ****!!!
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 13:20   #16
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
I rather call that a 'trophee' ... just like today, we had a match and they left one of their sponsored vests in our lockerroom, needless to say, they miss one now.

Trophee's also include opponents shirts, ref's outfits etc

however there is a code, you do not 'confiscate' personal belongings, just sponsored items that they didn't pay for in the first place.

I still want one of the yellow ref's shirts .. would be fun to see the look on their face the next time you are preparing for a match, do your warm up and wear a ref's shirt... they are quite unique you know
OMFG you are SO gay.