User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Nov 2004, 00:10   #1
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future
Leshy

Get off my patch!

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 00:12   #2
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Leshy

Minty, I don't recognize my "quote." When did that happen?
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 00:12   #3
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

At least you don't have a melon.
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 00:13   #4
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HobbieRogue4
Minty, I don't recognize my "quote." When did that happen?
In #homely straight after Game said I rock

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 00:13   #5
Minty
Who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
At least you don't have a melon.
melon

What about a lemon?

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 00:16   #6
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

ALSO, 2 - 1

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAA

hear me laugh
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 00:17   #7
Minty
Who?

erm

it was 4-1

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 00:17   #8
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minty
In #homely straight after Game said I rock
I can't believe you remember that.
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 00:19   #9
Minty
Who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HobbieRogue4
I can't believe you remember that.
I can't believe you forgot it

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 00:19   #10
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Joden Joden Joden Joden!
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 00:20   #11
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
ALSO, 2 - 1
I WILL FIREBOMB YOUR HOUSE YOU PIG****ER

etc.
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 00:20   #12
Minty
Who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
Joden Joden Joden Joden!

You wrecked it

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 00:20   #13
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

INTERNEEEETTTTTTTTTTT

shelter for the unhappy few
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 00:21   #14
Minty
Who?

Quote:
I WILL FIREBOMB YOUR HOUSE YOU PIG****ER

etc.
Ajax lost?

Don't you miss the good ol` Dutchies?

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 00:22   #15
Minty
Who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
INTERNEEEETTTTTTTTTTT

shelter for the unhappy few
Whats that though?

I think I am lost in this small world

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 02:52   #16
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Minty's sig is shit

Last edited by Dace; 4 Nov 2004 at 02:57.
Dace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 02:55   #17
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road

sigs are shit
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 02:58   #18
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i hate the edit comment thing (i changed a cap "I" for a normal "i" ... i didnt change the content of my post or owt)
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 03:00   #19
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

you are not quick enough

edit: unlike me
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 03:03   #20
Dace
so f*cking zen

normally i am so quick the girls laugh at me ;'(
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 03:04   #21
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
normally i am so quick the girls laugh at me ;'(
I heard it was the boys
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 03:06   #22
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbucks
you are not quick enough

edit: unlike me

not in the other thread you weren't
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 03:13   #23
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Quote:
not in the other thread you weren't
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 09:00   #24
Minty
Who?

Quote:
Minty's sig is shit
No one asked you to like it

As I am not a regular I couldn't be bothered to change it, feel free to delete it. Its years old anyway.

I am just a lazy ****

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 09:55   #25
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

life still sucking post-Zlatan, Leshy?!
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 11:48   #26
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
life still sucking post-Zlatan, Leshy?!
Not as much as your life must suck post-birth.
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 00:07   #27
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Not as much as your life must suck post-birth.
you mean the real zlatan?