User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 15 Oct 2009, 14:57   #1
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice
Race for topspot

whats going on ?

agar3s beeing roided today, cause ppl love reese more ?
or is this just a rumour

whats the story behind apprime hitting p3ng top player instead of asc´s ?

will reese be attacked by p3ng in return, or dont they bother at all to fight for planetwin ?

will apprime go for reese ? not ?
and whats ND doing to achieve their guy to win after all ?

gimme rumours/propaganda/true info, all is welcome

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2009, 15:04   #2
ATRO

ATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant future
Re: Race for topspot

ND hit me, App and others hit agar3s, i assume everyone is trying to get tezuro to #1.
ATRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2009, 15:39   #3
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

who does tezuro play for?
Unread 15 Oct 2009, 15:42   #4
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

he plays for newdawn.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2009, 15:47   #5
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Race for top spot is pretty exciting.

All those alliances who have a player in top4 is trying to secure #1.
Asc is also fighting for top gal, and the same is apprime.

It's all in all pretty good.

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2009, 17:13   #6
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz View Post
Race for top spot is pretty exciting.

All those alliances who have a player in top4 is trying to secure #1.
Asc is also fighting for top gal, and the same is apprime.

It's all in all pretty good.
I completely disagree. It's been a shit round for the planet race, with mostly poor planets up there.

Top gal is done and dusted unless there are crashes, p3n ****ed up their chance for top planet by defending the wrong planet today. So it's between the asc gu(rl)y and the nd guy. Last day salvage will likely be the deciding factor once again

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2009, 17:15   #7
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Which gal wins it, oh omniscient one?
5:1? Will JungleMuffin really do an EORC?
Unread 15 Oct 2009, 17:47   #8
Fuzzy
White Van Man Champion, Squirrel Soccer Champion, Spider Jump Champion

Fuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotnam View Post
p3n ****ed up their chance for top planet by defending the wrong planet today. So it's between the asc gu(rl)y and the nd guy. Last day salvage will likely be the deciding factor once again
agreed, i wouldnt say p3n ****ed up their chance so much as agar3s ****ed up ATRO's chance by (shockingly) being selfish and leeching all the p3n defense.

agar3s got roided today by asc cause they ofc love reese more, i guess apprime joined in cause they want to kill both...but chose to do agar3s first (guessing ofc)

will reese be attacked by p3n? probably...though then who hits tezuro?

will apprime go for reese? hopefully not but who knows

whats ND doing to help their guy win? they hit ATRO last night and tonight i guess they hit either Reese or agar3s

my prediction for round winner: tezuro
who i want to win: Reese
#1 gal r29 - 1:10 ftw \o/
son of BENNEH, brother of bread| (former son of eksero )

"You cant say an alliance lost, when they finished 2nd" - Light, 2009
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2009, 18:02   #9
tetrac

tetrac will become famous soon enoughtetrac will become famous soon enough

I don't think Apprime should be too bothered about hitting Reese, the universe already let Apprime down when they needed help against Ascendancy.

Why should they help another alliance secure a #1 planet when those alliances didn't help them?

It would be a kick in the teeth for Apprime if ND or p3ng got it - App should just secure their #2 spot before they lose it to Evo.
tetrac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2009, 18:28   #10
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I was typing a reply here, but then I got lost in the forest of personal pronouns that is your post.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2009, 18:51   #11
tetrac

I think that we both know that you were thinking "he is awesome" and wish you could be like me and have posting skills like mine so your friends will be jealous of us.
Unread 15 Oct 2009, 20:22   #12
zebra
h3ll's angels

zebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetrac View Post
I don't think Apprime should be too bothered about hitting Reese, the universe already let Apprime down when they needed help against Ascendancy.

Why should they help another alliance secure a #1 planet when those alliances didn't help them?

It would be a kick in the teeth for Apprime if ND or p3ng got it - App should just secure their #2 spot before they lose it to Evo.
I'm glad you aren't running my alliance.
[18:04] * h3ll has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2009, 20:46   #13
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
App should just secure their #2 spot
Unread 15 Oct 2009, 21:39   #14
tetrac

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
I'm glad you aren't running my alliance.

I think what you meant to say was:

"I want tetzuro to win and since my alliance isn't capable of taking down Reese on their own I am going to ridicule your post in the hope that Apprime will ignore it and help us."
Unread 15 Oct 2009, 23:17   #15
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

So what you're really saying is that Apprime should be giving up galwin because another alliance than asc might win #1 planet rank?

Man, way to go with the logic.

Proud to be Newdawn
Unread 15 Oct 2009, 23:21   #16
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

There are 4 App in both galaxies with a chance of winning...

Care to clarify what you mean?
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2009, 23:24   #17
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles View Post

Quote:
"I want tetzuro to win and since my alliance isn't capable of taking down Reese on their own I am going to ridicule your post in the hope that Apprime will ignore it and help us."
Unread 15 Oct 2009, 23:27   #18
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles View Post

Sure.

There are 4 App in both galaxies with a chance of winning..
And 5 asc in one of them.

And it looks quite simple. Reese keeps her roids, she wins. 9:6 doesn't get roided, it wins.

3x for asc then?

Proud to be Newdawn
Unread 15 Oct 2009, 23:34   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz View Post
Sure.

There are 4 App in both galaxies with a chance of winning..
And 5 asc in one of them.

And it looks quite simple. Reese keeps her roids, she wins. 9:6 doesn't get roided, it wins.

3x for asc then?
1 5 1 The Supreme Galaxy 22,972 74,063,362
2 9 6 APPRIMES OF ASCENDANCY 25,954 72,072,074

<JBG> !roidsave 3000 20 65
<Munin> 3000 roids with 65% bonus will mine 247k value in 20 ticks

74,063,362 minus 72,072,074 is a bit bigger than 250k score fyi. So unless you think they're going to make 1.75 mil score by pulling an endless stream of rabbits out of an infinite number of magician's hats...
Unread 15 Oct 2009, 23:47   #20
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What the ****, man! Don't tell them my plan!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 07:56   #21
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

first brep coming up!
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 08:06   #22
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

http://game.planetarion.com/show_new...e42goopvs0awdx

and i quote: <@Leknu> the one doing the calc somehow got the idea that the out of gal def cant be ghosts xD
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 08:10   #23
FIGJAM[GDL]
Bludger

FIGJAM[GDL] will become famous soon enoughFIGJAM[GDL] will become famous soon enough

Unread 16 Oct 2009, 08:13   #24
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

that just gave reese a value-profit! way to go ..
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 08:43   #25
tetrac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
that just gave reese a value-profit! way to go ..
Better to have value in fleet than roids at this point too, just means their potential to take score is even less.
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 09:00   #26
DeeJay

DeeJay is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
first brep coming up!
2nd?
DeeJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 09:19   #27
Zotnam
Over the moon

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

http://game.planetarion.com/show_new...90qnqkozwxd5jp

boring, but there you go

Planets.
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),

Those damn emp races..
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 09:20   #28
DeeJay

Indeed boring. Someone overslept it seems.
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 09:24   #29
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Dont knock it nothing wrong with free salvage

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 09:45   #30
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

so reese donated to victory ?

congratz

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 09:50   #31
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Lol, donated to victory. She would have won if she didnt get any incs tonight. As it turned out she did get incs, some of which crashed, still plenty of time to go tho.
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 09:58   #32
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Never underestimate the stupidity of your opponent ,for each wave that takes roids there's another that crashes

-Rommel
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 09:59   #33
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
Lol, donated to victory. She would have won if she didnt get any incs tonight. As it turned out she did get incs, some of which crashed, still plenty of time to go tho.
Doesn't round end in a few hours?

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 10:09   #34
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

It does indeed.
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 10:45   #35
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
Doesn't round end in a few hours?
From the perspective of a non-combatant observer, this round ended quite a few weeks ago...
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 11:05   #36
Mzyxptlk
mz.

That's your error right there. Non-combatant in a ****ing war game, are you insane?
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 11:08   #37
DeeJay

more roids lost for Reese... but at what cost?
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 11:13   #38
Zotnam
Over the moon

round 4 - http://game.planetarion.com/show_new...p7xm3qsd5lvu62

Planets.

Those damn emp races..
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 11:14   #39
Machado
Seraphim

Machado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the rough

Gotta thank ND for helping Reese out here
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 11:28   #40
tetrac

I think it might be safer for everyone in ND+Apprime if the person who calc'd those attacks be banned from calcing in the future.
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 11:47   #41
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

Was it storebo ?

-Rommel
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 12:03   #42
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Beautiful!
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 12:20   #43
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
That's your error right there. Non-combatant in a ****ing war game, are you insane?
I don't have a planet.
I might sign one up one day if it becomes a more open competition, and no, I don't think that the fact it isn't is Ascs fault.
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 12:33   #44
isildurx

How has it not been an open round this round. Certianly one of the more open rounds I can remember.
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 13:17   #45
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

So is it decided yet who's gonna finish #1 , those salvage donations (crashes) certainly helped reese

-Rommel
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 13:25   #46
berten
respect, unity, order

berten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the rough

Reese gained like 700k from those salvage donations ? (i din't count, it was alot anyways)

ofc she'll win
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 14:07   #47
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
How has it not been an open round this round. Certianly one of the more open rounds I can remember.
O.K. I haven't played so there may have been some subtleties in game dynamics over the round which I haven't been aware of, but if asked who I thought would win Alliance / Gal / Planet at the start of the round, I would have offered "Ascendancy" without much hesitation.

As I understand it, the leader of their closest rivals was closed for cheating - I read this to imply that at best he felt he needed a little *ahem* extra advantage to be able to compete, or at worst was just staggeringly incompetent.

Anyway, open round or not, I'll start the predictions for next round here:

Alliance - Asc
Galaxy - Asc
Planet - Asc

Asc have won, what, 21% of all Planetarion rounds now?
(I am assuming 7 wins 33 rounds - I'm not very numerate someone correct me if I am wrong).

Now I don't know how you define an open round, but this doesn't seem too open to me. I'm sitting here and thinking "oh wow crab, you will look like such a fool next round when ND, CT, Evo, Apprime, P3ng, or some reformed Fury / Legion / Exilition wipes the floor with them..." but lets be honest, that probably won't happen will it?
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 14:28   #48
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Round 9.5 and 10.5 makes 35 rounds, making it 20% of all rounds.
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 14:28   #49
isildurx

Clearly that changes things drastically.
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 14:37   #50
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

I'm curious what Asc's win percentage is of rounds played? I'm not sure how often they played between r16 and r22.
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote