User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 18 Oct 2010, 20:58   #151
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of
Re: Ancient history

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l View Post
As for your point regarding Eclipse/Dragons - you're talking rubbish. It was the issues with Dragons that stemmed problems. Rob didn't like having to stay up and sort out the mess and the attacks onto our command galaxies were the last straw to issues with Dragons and WP's inability to control.
I'm not aware what happened in the wpelytotecl hc room back in the day and why you were unable to handle issues there instead. Tho all in all, I wouldn't be all suprised if eclipse pre-planned the friendly fire incidents only to provoke the eventual outcome. Having said that, maybe the agenda was never to sort anything out.

Also seeing us (Ğragons) focusing only to actual game as opposed to shitfest here I guess we were easy targets publicwise to trash it all at the time. I'll clean that record here and now. Also if there was to be any truth in what you claimed before I wouldn't have lasted a day further in wolfpack. + we had no intress whatsoever to hit eclipse before eclipse let it out on wolfpack.

Wonder why one would bother sticking in the shit after what happened so long ago. Especially when everyone involved do know the real storyline there. Yeah, even yourself.

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ğragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2010, 21:32   #152
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardking View Post
I'm not aware what happened in the wpelytotecl hc room back in the day and why you were unable to handle issues there instead. Tho all in all, I wouldn't be all suprised if eclipse pre-planned the friendly fire incidents only to provoke the eventual outcome. Having said that, maybe the agenda was never to sort anything out.

Also seeing us (Ğragons) focusing only to actual game as opposed to shitfest here I guess we were easy targets publicwise to trash it all at the time. I'll clean that record here and now. Also if there was to be any truth in what you claimed before I wouldn't have lasted a day further in wolfpack. + we had no intress whatsoever to hit eclipse before eclipse let it out on wolfpack.

Wonder why one would bother sticking in the shit after what happened so long ago. Especially when everyone involved do know the real storyline there. Yeah, even yourself.
The actual thread from back then even still exists so you can avoid bitch fighting it out again <3
Unread 18 Oct 2010, 21:37   #153
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of

Sure I'll take a look! thanks dear

...But sleep first

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ğragons

Unread 20 Oct 2010, 12:34   #154
Provider
Smurf Forever

Provider is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmmz lets see.. This would be round 10.5 . If only I could be assed to remember what happened. Which i dont.

-=Caliban [ND HC]=-

rnd 3: If I only could remember - GIA HC/TGS
rnd 4: [30:14:3] (smurfs) - Fury/TGS HC || rnd 5: [21:4:16] (gauls) - TGS HC / WPO
rnd 6: [1:2:4] (LotR) - WP HC || rnd 7: [22:8:9] - WP HC
rnd 8: [55:8:9] - WP HC || rnd 9: [11:10:8] - WP HC || rnd 9,5: [x:y:z] -
WP HC rnd 10,11,12 etc cant be assed anymore to write it down here.
rnd 35, 36. 37: ND

Proud to be a Wolf in [WolfPack]
Provider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2010, 13:08   #155
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Provider View Post
Hmmz lets see.. This would be round 10.5 . If only I could be assed to remember what happened. Which i dont.
Round 9 actually.
Unread 20 Oct 2010, 22:05   #156
lizardking
tappajahai!

r9 idd. Alltho wasn't arsed reading through all the pages.
Was also the last round I played uberlyactive and possibly the only round having serious sleep deprivation added with a couple of burnouts. Oddly experiencing warm cuddly memories thinking back those days tho.

Btw hi mr taliban! <3

Ğragons

Unread 21 Oct 2010, 07:32   #157
Provider
Smurf Forever

Provider is an unknown quantity at this point

r9. Crap I cant deny not being around anymore then.

-waves to lizzie-

-=Caliban [ND HC]=-

rnd 3: If I only could remember - GIA HC/TGS
rnd 4: [30:14:3] (smurfs) - Fury/TGS HC || rnd 5: [21:4:16] (gauls) - TGS HC / WPO
rnd 6: [1:2:4] (LotR) - WP HC || rnd 7: [22:8:9] - WP HC
rnd 8: [55:8:9] - WP HC || rnd 9: [11:10:8] - WP HC || rnd 9,5: [x:y:z] -
WP HC rnd 10,11,12 etc cant be assed anymore to write it down here.
rnd 35, 36. 37: ND

Proud to be a Wolf in [WolfPack]
Provider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2010, 11:13   #158
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
That's a pretty huge overstatement, to say eXi handpicked the best from Dragons. Quite a few made the move, but most of the Dragonlands/TK people did not, leaving out quite a few of the very best players to have played for Dragons in PIA (Jurgen, Carnis, skaut etc.). I myself played in Angels that round as we spread our gal across eXi/Angels/WP with only LordN and someone else joining eXi.

I assume most of Caladan(sp?) went to eXi, but I guess lizi might know more about that.
yes some dragons went to eXi went it was made, luckly none of your TK owage ppl. and seriously, you seem to take alot of credits for dragons while u are on the list of dragons like wuming, biusa and olmit ppl who were shit. i only remember carnis who was good

all caladan was in exi, and yes dragons was great in some rounds when it didnt had incompetent ppl as hc (like you and your play dead tactic)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote