User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 17 Jun 2005, 22:14   #101
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: [Big Brother] Discuss

Oh for the love of GOD someone slap her till she stops screaming!

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2005, 22:23   #102
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
Oh for the love of GOD someone slap her till she stops screaming!
that sounds an awful lot like that dream i had the other night.
Unread 17 Jun 2005, 23:27   #103
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
I don't watch the programme, but I checked out the website to see if someone with a name as ridiculous as "Makosi" could really be fit.

They can't
Huge forehead, huge lips, afro and a FAT ASS
Finally someone who agrees with me, everyone keeps saying how 'pretty' she is and ITS A LIE.
Unread 18 Jun 2005, 00:05   #104
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
i stuck a tenner on Maxwell to win at 9/2 ast night, got a £20 free bet in the process too
How?
Unread 18 Jun 2005, 00:22   #105
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
How?
I'm assuming he opened a new account when an offer was on.
Deffeh, re: your 1/2 bet of a male to win, are you not worried about Makosi?
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2005, 00:31   #106
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
How?
www.skybet.com

It might have been a promotional offer though - go to it through http://www.punterslounge.com/ in their free bets section and you'll definitely get it. £20 free bet for a £10 stake is pretty ****ing great methinks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
I'm assuming he opened a new account when an offer was on.
Deffeh, re: your 1/2 bet of a male to win, are you not worried about Makosi?
No. I didnt make that bet eventually because i would have had to stake big to make any money. Im fairly confident about Maxwell, and the odds are pretty good, so it was worth a pop.

Just in case anyone cares, i stuck the £20 on Brazil to win the Confederations Cup at 7/4. If they do, i'll win £37.50 or something, i dont think you get "the stake" as part of your winnings

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2005, 21:18   #107
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Derek or Roberto?
Unread 22 Jun 2005, 21:31   #108
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Derek or Roberto?
Depends on the question.
If it is who do I want to go, then it's Roberto.
If it's who do I think will go, it's Derek, which will be a shame.

I love the current task by the way (Mainly 'cos I don't like Maxwell)
Unread 22 Jun 2005, 21:53   #109
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

There was a class moment on last night's episode

A bunch of them were sitting around the dinner table eating Roberto's spaghetti. Roberto was sitting opposite Anthony. Roberto starts looking at Anthony and Anthony looks back. Suddenly, out of the blue, Roberto has a go at Anthony. He's all like "Why do you not like me looking at you? What's the problem!?!?!" and some other stuff. Anthony's just got a real "wtf???" kind of expression on his face.

Hopefully Roberto will stay so that he can have some more outbursts. I think Derek is going anyway, the women will just prefer Roberto and as we all know the women rule the voting.
Unread 23 Jun 2005, 01:57   #110
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

they will all develop psychoses
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 23 Jun 2005, 11:30   #111
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Roberto is the bookies favourite to go, which suprises me after Derek's comedy BNP comment

Unread 23 Jun 2005, 11:55   #112
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Roberto is the bookies favourite to go, which suprises me after Derek's comedy BNP comment
He wasn't when they were first announced, I guess Derek's plea falls on deaf ears.
Unread 23 Jun 2005, 12:05   #113
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

The bookies don't know shit with regards to Big Brother.

Though after saying that Roberto will go tomorrow just to prove me wrong.
Unread 23 Jun 2005, 13:11   #114
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't watch Big Brother really. All I'm interested in now is Saskia getting her tits out, and then I'll die happy.

PS. why the hell did Sam get evicted!!!!
Unread 23 Jun 2005, 13:29   #115
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

Last night Saskia had her top off for once but they hardly showed any of it!!!
Unread 23 Jun 2005, 23:13   #116
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

is it me or is big brother getting interesting im started to get hooked(well only on the highlights)
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 19:20   #117
Stew
Made of Twigs

Three more housmates entering tonight ooooh!
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 22:01   #118
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

They're going to be shit as the rest.
Unread 25 Jun 2005, 00:03   #119
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Ok, with these 3 new guys, I think they took the 'best' people of each series and tried to replicate them.

The fat bird with the big tits is Jade.
The geeky **** from gatwick is John.
and the other is fit as **** and needs a good shafting.
Unread 25 Jun 2005, 00:08   #120
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: [Big Brother] Discuss

It'd be good if somebody set off a nuclear waste bomb close to the house. Then one of their tasks could be to paint the house white and hide under a table. Then die. Slowly.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2005, 00:11   #121
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
It'd be good if somebody set off a nuclear waste bomb close to the house. Then one of their tasks could be to paint the house white and hide under a table. Then die. Slowly.
This would also kill me.

I dont know if you see this as an added benefit or a tragedy :/
Unread 25 Jun 2005, 00:14   #122
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Your death would be a neccesary loss in order to provide us with some decent TV for a change.
Unread 25 Jun 2005, 00:17   #123
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
This would also kill me.

I dont know if you see this as an added benefit or a tragedy :/
Well, I was in Oxford Street on Wednesday, and went into the Vodafone shop to see if I could spot somone who might be you (since I don't know what you look like). No-one looked as if they could be you, unless you're now a 6 foot tall rake-thin spotty teenager.

So frankly it was a tragedy. That's unless I remembered wrong and you work on the one on Bond Street? But lets ignore that...
Unread 25 Jun 2005, 00:19   #124
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Worst stalker ever :(

Unread 25 Jun 2005, 00:21   #125
furball

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Sarina_Joy again.

Unread 25 Jun 2005, 00:28   #126
Rids
The Bad Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Well, I was in Oxford Street on Wednesday, and went into the Vodafone shop to see if I could spot somone who might be you (since I don't know what you look like). No-one looked as if they could be you, unless you're now a 6 foot tall rake-thin spotty teenager.

So frankly it was a tragedy. That's unless I remembered wrong and you work on the one on Bond Street? But lets ignore that...
Nope, I work on the one the Marble Arch side of Selfridges.

and there are so many spotty ****s in that Bond Street store it really doesnt narrow it down, heh.
Unread 25 Jun 2005, 00:30   #127
furball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
Nope, I work on the one the Marble Arch side of Selfridges.

and there are so many spotty ****s in that Bond Street store it really doesnt narrow it down, heh.
Ah, could have sworn you used to work in the Oxford Street store. How's the job going anyway? I remember a few problems some months ago.
Unread 25 Jun 2005, 01:00   #128
Tomkat

I'm so ****ed off.

Derek was a cert.

A CERT.

I put money on him.

I was set to win £20.

****ing Roberto.

53%?!!?

Ugh.

I'm never betting on BB again.
Unread 25 Jun 2005, 01:07   #129
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

tomkat caught the BB aids
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 00:39   #130
EeewocK

EeewocK is an unknown quantity at this point

The new housemates are lol

Does eugene post here?
EeewocK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 01:09   #131
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

wock in funny post shocker
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 12:36   #132
Stew
Made of Twigs

That chubby one is bloody annoying - anyone whose first two words in the house are "my minge" is not going to be staying in long.

Although I am intrigued as to how Maxwell will act when they go in, and Saskia too as a consequence.
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 14:11   #133
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

If you read the entire thread its actually quite funny how MM runs in here shouts about how crap BB is then leaves...only to return again when noones payed any attention.
Unread 4 Jul 2005, 12:18   #134
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

I thought I'd revive this thread since it hasn't been posted in for a while

I was watching Big Brother Live earlier and they were talking about Oasis. Derek said, "Oh, they're ghastly!" which is strange cos I thought they censored stuff like that. Then they started talking about Countdown and that was censored. Maybe one of them said "That Richard Whitely is so annoying, I wish he'd just die." or something.
I know they censor swear words but they don't censor them after the watershed and they still censor some stuff then.

So who's up for eviction this week? At first I thought it was going to be Maxwell, Craig and Eugene. Maxwell has improved since Saskia left though, and Eugene doesn't seem to annoy people as much as he used to. I still think it's going to be Craig but I'm not sure who else.
Unread 4 Jul 2005, 14:22   #135
Tomkat

It might be because they were talking about one of their friends or family. They aren't allowed to be slanderous about people on there. Like maybe they said "oh my mum shagged Richard Whitely" or something - that isn't allowed.

I'm pretty sure Craig will be up for eviction. Maybe Science too. I doubt Eugene will be, he isn't really a threat to anyone - it'll be interesting seeing who he votes for though.
Unread 4 Jul 2005, 15:34   #136
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Why do you think Craig will be up? I think he's going to get a lot of sympathy because of his luurrrve for Anthony.

I can see real bitch fights coming between Makosi and Orlaith or however you spell their names. They are both attention seekers - and last night watching them in the pool with Anthony was just horrid :(

I have no idea who will be up for eviction. Eugene is possible as while he is not a threat to anyone, he really doesn't seem to fit in. I hope it's not Derek. I love Derek :)

Unread 4 Jul 2005, 15:37   #137
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: [Big Brother] Discuss

Is it some kind of requirement that at least four of the contestents must have really shit names?
Unread 4 Jul 2005, 15:39   #138
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

I watched this for the first time last night (ie an entire episode) they had sex in the hot tub.

Thats it.
Unread 4 Jul 2005, 15:43   #139
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Which are the shit names?

Unread 4 Jul 2005, 15:47   #140
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Kinga (More like minger, am I rite?)
Saskia
Eugene
Science

Those are pretty shit, with quite a few of the others coming up closely behind.
Unread 4 Jul 2005, 15:48   #141
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

makosi!

kamal!

what kind of names are those, ****ing blacks, etc etc etc.
Unread 4 Jul 2005, 15:50   #142
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Makosi looks to me to be the prettiest person there.
Unread 4 Jul 2005, 15:51   #143
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Makosi looks to me to be the prettiest person there.
Not Orlaith?
Unread 4 Jul 2005, 15:52   #144
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Going by the photos on the site, the shape of Orlaith's head is what I would describe as 'quite wrong.'

So no.
Unread 4 Jul 2005, 15:58   #145
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

I thought MM would have given Kemal that distinction tbh.

And I'm not sure why I think it'll be Craig, I guess he's just the easiest target out of the 3 stooges.
Unread 4 Jul 2005, 15:59   #146
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

science is an ace name
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2005, 16:12   #147
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

I think I shall rename myself 'Geography' so I can be cool too.

Unread 4 Jul 2005, 22:17   #148
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Is Vanessa retarded?

I have never noticed this before.

Unread 4 Jul 2005, 22:42   #149
Tomkat

Yes. She is.
Unread 4 Jul 2005, 23:04   #150
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Eugene is probably the boringest man ever Jon Tickle wasnt even as crap as him

Also, after Maxwell ballooning out to 11/1 for a while, hes back in to between 4&6/1. Im also 70% confident again that he'll win. Malteser Afro and Ladyboy dont stand a chance. Derek is also pretty short odds just now, but comedy hero that he is, he wont win.