User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 24 Jun 2004, 22:28   #51
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: THE England Vs. Portugal THREAD.

COME ON PORTUGAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 22:31   #52
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ricard-o-oooooooohhhhooohhhh

Unread 24 Jun 2004, 22:31   #53
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

must be pretty shit to have won nothing since 1966
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 22:31   #54
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

**** you kura
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 22:32   #55
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

I hope the referee has a brain hemorrhage.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 22:34   #56
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point

yay
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 22:35   #57
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

time to fold up my freak flag I guess...

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 22:36   #58
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
i'd like to nominate beckham for the 'clarence seedorf award 2004'
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 22:41   #59
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

i hope the referee gets sacked, sued, beaten up and ****ed in the ass by 10 homos with 15 inch cocks and all with HIV.
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 22:41   #60
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
I reckon Owen will score and Rooney will probably be sent off.

[/twopenceworth]
Correct!
Owen scored.
Rooney got sent off by Andrade

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 22:42   #61
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

Portuggggggggggaaaaaaaallll
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 22:42   #62
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

at least now we can do what we do best and moan about being skanked.
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 22:51   #63
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
i hope the referee gets sacked, sued, beaten up and ****ed in the ass by 10 homos with 15 inch cocks and all with HIV.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 22:52   #64
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Quote:
i'd like to nominate beckham for the 'clarence seedorf award 2004'
Add my vote. This time time he actually missed the goal altogether.
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 22:57   #65
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 22:57   #66
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You were outplayed, badly. Deal with it.
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 22:57   #67
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

I am not pleased. Rather contrary to that as a matter of fact.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 22:58   #68
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I dont give a shit how outplayed we were. we should have still won.
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 22:59   #69
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

If only Rooney hadn't been injured
If only the referee wasn't on Portugal's side
If only England didn't sit back whenever they go 1-0 up, thereby screwing the game over for themselves
If only Beckham wasn't such a useless sack of shit

I hate football
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 22:59   #70
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zharkov
Then you need to score goals.

Legit ones.

P.S. The referee was definitely not on Portugal's side.
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 22:59   #71
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

At a game of this level, under this much scrutiny, it's embarassingly obvious to uefa and fifa that that ref was ****ing AWFUL, and something has got to be done about it.
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 22:59   #72
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Yeah but it would have been a totally undeserved steal. The refereee's ineptitude just counter-balanced your freakish luck.
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 23:00   #73
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Give me an R!
Give me an O!
Give me a B!
Give me a B!
Give me an E!
Give me a D!

Now let's all go round that ref's house and smash his windows!

Worst

disallow decision

EVER
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 23:00   #74
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
At a game of this level, under this much scrutiny, it's embarassingly obvious to uefa and fifa that that ref was ****ing AWFUL, and something has got to be done about it.
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 23:01   #75
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by meglamaniac
Worst

disallow decision

EVER
That was one perfectly by the book. Terry just stood there blocking the goalkeeper, which is by all football rules a foul, regardless of whether a goal is scored or not.
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 23:01   #76
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yeah but it would have been a totally undeserved steal. The refereee's ineptitude just counter-balanced your freakish luck.
what luck?

we played shit and were saved by our defence (except Terry mostly) who were once again superb.

anyway, this is all just sour grapes so i'll shut up.
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 23:01   #77
Blacknova
Zhil's Monkeyboy

Blacknova is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
And that's just for openers... there's whole new worlds of pain awaiting him once he makes it out of the stadium.

Nova
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 23:02   #78
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

Quote:
At least we weren't outplayed by Portugal.
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 23:02   #79
JonnyBGood
Banned

It's always something with your lot isn't it? At least I can admit Ireland weren't good enough, and we had far more attacking possession, in the world cup (or the euros qualifiers for that matter).

PS What the **** ricardo no gloves then scores the winning penalty? Surreal to say the least.
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 23:02   #80
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

Quote:
sport governing bodies are often too stubborn to do anything about these kind of things.
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 23:03   #81
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Terry fouled the keeper, terry has been shite for you guys, but given king's missus was having a baby you were shit out of luck.

I predicted yesterday that Andrade ws going to own rooney. He did.

I predicted Deco would own James from Long Range, Rui Costa did instead.

I'm just glad Owen managed to give you all the finger before England got papped out the tournament becaus he was by FAR not the worst player in the england squad.

Beckham... James... Terry....

Anyway, it's over you lost on away territory, you HAD to be better than the other side to go through, you weren't.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 23:04   #82
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Yay Deffeh lost money.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 23:05   #83
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
what luck?

we played shit and were saved by our defence (except Terry mostly) who were once again superb.

anyway, this is all just sour grapes so i'll shut up.
Route one football down the middle finished off by michael owen?

PS Belgy, england didn't have one five minute spell in that game when they were on top with the majority of the attacking possession. Not one.
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 23:07   #84
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
Terry fouled the keeper, terry has been shite for you guys, but given king's missus was having a baby you were shit out of luck.
Whether he did or he didnt is irrelevent. The referee was in no position to see anything of Terry bar his head, and given the linesman was in a better position and said it was a goal, he was wrong to discount it because of (what could only have been) the appeal of Portuguese players.
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 23:09   #85
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

It was a correct decision.

That means he's not partial, but a damn good referee. He doesn't even need to be on top of a situation to make the right call
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 23:10   #86
Game'

Game' is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
That was one perfectly by the book. Terry just stood there blocking the goalkeeper, which is by all football rules a foul, regardless of whether a goal is scored or not.
Actually you will find it was not, its not upto Terry to move out of the way its upto the keeper to go around him, Terry is prefectly within his rights to stand his ground as long as he doesnt MOVE to block the keeper, which he didnt.
Game' is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 23:11   #87
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Quote:
Given that you are scottish, I can understand why you'd say Terry fouled the keeper. Certainly he had his arm up, but it was hardly a foul. I agree that Terry has been ****ing awful, and you can hardly be upset with King, seeing that he was dropped in favour of Terry after the France game.

Quote:
I predicted yesterday that Andrade ws going to own rooney. He did.
Hardly. Rooney twisted his own ankle, and wasn't really in the game long enough for Andrade to do any 'owning'.

Quote:
I predicted Deco would own James from Long Range, Rui Costa did instead.
You don't save goals like that. Ever. If we'd have lost to that goal then I wouldn't be as angry as I am now.

Quote:
I'm just glad Owen managed to give you all the finger before England got papped out the tournament becaus he was by FAR not the worst player in the england squad.
He certainly silenced some of his critics

Quote:
Beckham... James... Terry....
Shit. Some of it was hardly James' fault. Shit.

Quote:
Anyway, it's over you lost on away territory, you HAD to be better than the other side to go through, you weren't.
We were better than the other side, we won the match in 90 minutes. We weren't better than the referee though.

At least we got to Euro 2004 hmmm Sunday?

Last edited by Belgarath The Sorcerer; 24 Jun 2004 at 23:17.
Belgarath The Sorcerer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 23:12   #88
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Quote:
It was a correct decision.
at no stage was Terry attempting to foul the goalkeeper and he had every right to be where he was.

The ref only disallowed it because of the obvious reaction from the crowd ('omg the goalkeeper fell over foul!') and the appeal from the players which they do after every goal anyway.
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 23:13   #89
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

He damn well did. He jumped for the ball as did Campbell. Hindering the keeper within the keeper's area is always a foul, and had it been the other way around, you'd have been shouting at how poor James was hindered by <Portuguese player> and how the referee should disallow the goal.

The referee blew a perfectly fine match and I haven't seen him make any bad decisions.
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 23:15   #90
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
We were better than the other side, we won the match in 90 minutes. We weren't better than the referee though.
Please take off whatever ridiculously patriotic blinkers you are wearing.

PS Didn't think it was a foul. Although at corners fouls are given for similar reasons (eg goalie trys to come for it and is blocked out by a player who didn't necessarily move into that position but was merely standing there).
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 23:15   #91
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Quote:
He damn well did. He jumped for the ball as did Campbell. Hindering the keeper within the keeper's area is always a foul, and had it been the other way around, you'd have been shouting at how poor James was hindered by <Portuguese player> and how the referee should disallow the goal.

he said it was a push, which it certainly wasnt

Terry was attempting to play the ball. Just because he was in the way does not automatically make it a foul.
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 23:16   #92
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Terry fouled the keeper,
lol.

Even if he had fouled the keeper, the linesman (who was in a much better position than the referee) had no problem with the goal at all.
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 23:16   #93
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Quote:
PS Belgy, england didn't have one five minute spell in that game when they were on top with the majority of the attacking possession. Not one.
So? Portugal didn't exactly cover themselves with glory over 90 minutes. How many shots inside the 18 yard box did they have? We played well enough to win the game with that free kick.
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 23:17   #94
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
The referee blew a perfectly fine match and I haven't seen him make any bad decisions.
what about every time a portugese player fell over he gave them a free kick, regardless of whether contact was made or not ?

what about never being close enough to anything to see what happened and just going with the portugal player reactions all the time ?

stop talking bollocks leshy, that ref was ****ing awful, and theres 120 mins of evidence proving so.
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 23:17   #95
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What the **** did Terry do wrong?

****ing swiss - meant to be neutral??????
there was nothing wrong with that goal that campbell scored.
That defender should have been sent off at the end - fouled vassell and was last man.
How many dodgy free-kicks did he give them?

What did ricardo say to Beckham before he took the penalty anyway? seemed to do the trick
and what is the bloody rules with penalties? I thought you couldn't stop during your run-up and they did during 2 of theirs.

Why the **** were scholes and gerrard taken off for Phil Neville and Hargreaves??? Stupid tactical decisions.

England must be the unluckiest team in the world.

I reckon the english police are going to be busy tonight.......
I'm so pissed off.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 23:18   #96
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Against France , you scored a first half goal and then tried to defend totally for the remaining moments

Against Portugal , you scored a first half goal and then tried to defend totally for the remaining moments.

Just
Dont
Learn
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 23:19   #97
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Its always easy to blame someone else, bethcha later on it will be that "penalty spot"

Ye weren't the better team you got your cumuppins, take it on chin!
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 23:20   #98
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Against France , you scored a first half goal and then tried to defend totally for the remaining moments

Against Portugal , you scored a first half goal and then tried to defend totally for the remaining moments.

Just
Dont
Learn
i agree completely tbh, i said that was shit tactic at the time, and i repeat it.
it doesnt ****ing work.
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 23:20   #99
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

england deserved to win simply because they scored two good goals in normal time to Portugal's one.

It's a bit sad to see non-Portugese people gloating... objective people would realise this is another bad day for football caused by poor refereeing.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 23:21   #100
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
he said it was a push, which it certainly wasnt
Suffice it to say Terry didn't leave the goalkeeper any room to move, nor do I think he was actually going for the ball, as it was well behind him; even outside of the goalkeeper's area a body check is considered a foul.

As for the linesman - considering Terry was standing in between the goalkeeper and Campbell, he would have an equally hard time judging the situation.