User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Feb 2004, 19:05   #1
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of
Me v2.0

Another strange but true news story from Michigan USA...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/3451207.stm

Father names child with his name 2.0 instead of Jr. or II
Quote:
If he has a child, he could name it 3.0
Isn't it a bit lazy to not think up a whole new name apart from the whole geekiness of calling your child 2.0?
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 19:10   #2
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future
Re: Me v2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2
Another strange but true news story from Michigan USA...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/3451207.stm

Father names child with his name 2.0 instead of Jr. or II

Isn't it a bit lazy to not think up a whole new name apart from the whole geekiness of calling your child 2.0?
he should call this one 2.0 alpha

the next one 2.1 beta

the 3rd one 2.2 final release

no really im funny
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 19:18   #3
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

He used final release during conception.
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 19:29   #4
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

He's a ****ing **** just for naming his child with the same name as himself. Putting '2.0' on the end is even gayer.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 19:54   #5
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apothos
He used final release during conception.
You make me laugh.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 22:58   #6
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

poor kid is going to grow up with issues
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 23:15   #7
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
why ?
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 23:56   #8
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Naming a kid after yourself is egotisitcal wanking and stupid.
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 00:51   #9
Deciduous

Deciduous is an unknown quantity at this point

What a fking idiot.
His friends aren't brave enough to tell him it's the most retarded thing anyone's ever done.

At least he wasn't a star wars fan or the kid could've ended up being called "Return of the Jon"
Deciduous is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 02:01   #10
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deciduous
What a fking idiot.
His friends aren't brave enough to tell him it's the most retarded thing anyone's ever done.

At least he wasn't a star wars fan or the kid could've ended up being called "Return of the Jon"
Or Qui Gon Jon

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 11:55   #11
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Stole my idea.

Suppose i'll have to go with KID A now.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 15:01   #12
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

the romans weren't very imaginative either: Primus, Secundus, Tertius, Quartus, Quintus, etc

also it seems like they had very much spare time on their hands...
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 19:04   #13
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
Yes. Compatibility issues
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 21:24   #14
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

There's a place called Holland in Michigan. Cool.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 23:21   #15
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Grimble v2.0 is an unknown quantity at this point

what