User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 Jan 2004, 18:32   #1
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts
Shattered is a fraud.

Turns out they have been letting them nap a couple of hours a day due to enforced 'medical reasoning'.

So now it's just actors with little rest being twats.

Congratz channel 4.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2004, 18:35   #2
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Shattered is a fraud.

looked shit when i last looked.
there was this bizzare closeup of someguys front teeth.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2004, 18:35   #3
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Really? How ****ing wank. Christ I'd be able to do that standing on my head*

*probably not but I've gone over a 100 hours without sleep (not insomnia which is something else entirely obviously).
Unread 8 Jan 2004, 18:36   #4
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

100??!
i've gone about 45 i reckon.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2004, 18:36   #5
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Yah, I switched over to e4 today to see them all SLEEPING with a nice bar scrolling along the bottom of the screen stating that they have to let em sleep a little lolz.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2004, 18:36   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Given I lived for a term off less than that, it's a bit pathetic.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2004, 18:39   #7
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Really? How ****ing wank. Christ I'd be able to do that standing on my head*

*probably not but I've gone over a 100 hours without sleep (not insomnia which is something else entirely obviously).

You are slowly emerging as the best person on this earth, in my opinion.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2004, 18:41   #8
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Given I lived for a term off less than that, it's a bit pathetic.

and you are probably the second best after JonnyBGood.

I am in awe at being among such magnificent people. I cant even believe i'm in the same internet as you guys, let alone the very same thread!!
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2004, 19:01   #9
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Me and some mates did a 'Hunting Chris Ryan' style thing up near Otterburn a few weeks back. I was dropped off in Jedburgh an hour before everyone else and I had to make my way to Byrness (just south of Scottish border on A68) Obviously being the daft twat that I am I agreed to be hunted, ended up spending four days on my own in the cold with about three hours sleep (total) before I managed to get myself to the evac point (which was a pub in Byrness).

I was 'cranky', but more due to lack of food and walking about fifty miles than anything else.

Still, lack of sleep didn't bother me that much as my brain was kept occupied trying to figure out how to work the fking GPS - which incidently the bastards hadn't charged up for me.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2004, 19:11   #10
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

I start to hallucinate after 24 hours without sleep.

I have no stamina.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2004, 19:45   #11
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about

i don't think iv'e actually ever spent more than.....20 hours awake. I like my sleep
Unread 8 Jan 2004, 19:50   #12
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

they let them sleep???
whats the point in the program then???

i will probably try it out sometime. i will set 100 hours as my target.
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2004, 19:51   #13
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Try to keep it on topic please people .
Unread 8 Jan 2004, 19:52   #14
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

the most I've ever gone is not much more than 24 hours I expect
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2004, 19:54   #15
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

40 ish hours is ive done but i was on the net all night and didnt realise the time. i had school next day and didnt sleep until midnight the next day

and that was my sig.
Unread 8 Jan 2004, 19:56   #16
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

They let them sleep probably to avoid being acused of encouraging permanent brain damage or something. Only having limited sleep is obviously annoying but it is not dangerous per se.

p.s. I can only stay up for long periods if I'm out. As soon as I get home, I'll be sleep within a few hours/minutes.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2004, 19:59   #17
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

watching people try and stay awake, i turned the opening show off after he told me what it was about
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2004, 20:02   #18
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

well they choose to take part so if they get a mental problem its their fault.

to think i thought "wow" when i saw 112 hours last night

and that was my sig.
Unread 8 Jan 2004, 20:03   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
They let them sleep probably to avoid being acused of encouraging permanent brain damage or something. Only having limited sleep is obviously annoying but it is not dangerous per se.

p.s. I can only stay up for long periods if I'm out. As soon as I get home, I'll be sleep within a few hours/minutes.
I think you're far more likely to suffer permanent brain damage by watching the show than participating.

BOOM BOOM
Unread 8 Jan 2004, 20:07   #20
Hostile
The Milky Bar Kid

Hostile is an unknown quantity at this point

Ive done 72 hours without sleep before really starting to feel bad but that was real life, where I went out, worked at my job and went to lectures, seminars and stuff. All they are doing is sitting around. I mean ffs that cant be too bad.
Hostile is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2004, 20:39   #21
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point

sitting around and doing nothing puts more of a strain on it than you can imagine. its not as if they can carry on doing every day stuff is it? theyre gonna get bored almost instantly after any kind of activity and i think their mind will get a bit ****ed due to the fact they cant do anything to attract their attention

as for the original points, thats a load of shit tbh.... they should have made them sign something stating that they wish to opt out of this medical shite incase soemthing happens, so that the show cannot be persued about it
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2004, 20:43   #22
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob The Scutter
as for the original points, thats a load of shit tbh.... they should have made them sign something stating that they wish to opt out of this medical shite incase soemthing happens, so that the show cannot be persued about it
That's not legal, for a variety of reasons.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2004, 23:40   #23
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
That's not legal, for a variety of reasons.
They could sail out to international waters and do it, or perhaps go to Jersey like Darren Brown did.
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 00:14   #24
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Although it does suck, they made the fact that theyll be allowed 1 or 2 hours sleep a day clear on the first day

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 00:28   #25
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

As long as I keep occupied I can stay awake.

Party's, work etc etc etc. Give me 3 days of physical work and partying over 3 days of 'sitting arround'

heh

partying is needed tho.

must.... party
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 01:03   #26
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've gone for something like 42 hours without at most. I too, like my sleep.
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 01:13   #27
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
I start to hallucinate after 24 hours without sleep.

I have no stamina.
after 50hrs or so i tend to start hallucinating. starts of minor with just things wibbling and looking a bit fuzzy, and then gets progressively worse.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 02:25   #28
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I've gone awake 30 hours once. I'm never gonna do it again.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 03:07   #29
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all

after a few days without sleep peope have been known to have epileptic like fits, whether they suffer from epilepsy or not.
there was a story a year or two ago about a kiddie at a LAN party in norway who went 4 days without sleep and died.
The world record is something like 13 days without sleep, and then the person went into a coma for nearly three weeks.

Personally, at the height of suffering from insomnia i went 7 days and 3 hours without sleep, was in a very bad way, and ended up crashing most severly, slept for 18 hours straight, woke up, ate, washed, then slept for another 13 hours, and for the week after that kept sleeping for about 10-11 hours at a time with nothing that could wake me. By day six my eyes were so painful and bloodshot it hurt to drink, funny taste in my mouth, utterly shattered, very very kranky and depressed, and seeing funny things from the corners of my eyes, no attention span at all, and couldnt do anything without really bad coordination, kept dropping things etc.
theres no way i'd go two days without sleep now without taking some sort of medication to knock me out for hours....
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 14:11   #30
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Grimble v2.0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBOY
Personally, at the height of suffering from insomnia i went 7 days and 3 hours without sleep, was in a very bad way, and ended up crashing most severly, slept for 18 hours straight, woke up, ate, washed, then slept for another 13 hours, and for the week after that kept sleeping for about 10-11 hours at a time with nothing that could wake me. By day six my eyes were so painful and bloodshot it hurt to drink, funny taste in my mouth, utterly shattered, very very kranky and depressed, and seeing funny things from the corners of my eyes, no attention span at all, and couldnt do anything without really bad coordination, kept dropping things etc.
This sounds like when you were a mod.
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 14:15   #31
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

i have trouble breathing if i don't sleep for a about 36 hours, so i either have to die or sleep.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 14:55   #32
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
i have trouble breathing if i don't sleep for a about 36 hours, so i either have to die or sleep.

wonder if you have the same trouble breathing as me
its a stress thing and a tiredness thing, i just stop breathing and pass out
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 15:48   #33
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

It's been tested with laboritory animals that if they undergo prolonged periods without sleep they die.

Most I've done personally is 42 hours and I was pretty totalled afterwards infact I think I remember sleeping 24 hours before I felt normal again.

I think the reason being that when you are deprived of sleep your autonomous functions start to become disrupted and usually starts with breathing and you find you have to work extra hard to keep it up.
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 17:46   #34
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

w00t JBOY!!

and that was my sig.