User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Apr 2004, 15:12   #501
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Prediction League - "TNG"

Why in the name of ****ing hell does the censor block out c u n t but not ****ing?

Unread 11 Apr 2004, 15:18   #502
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 16:42   #503
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Why in the name of ****ing hell does the censor block out c u n t but not ****ing?

Someone, i forget who, asked me to take S****horpe off the censor list. Sunthorpe has never actually been on the censor list, but **** was on it, and so any word containing **** was censored, which is unfair on the fine people of S****horpe. So, i made it so that **** remains censored, but any word containing '****' within it are not censored, which means ****ing doesnt get censored.

I've i could be arsed i would go add ****ing to the censor list, but i think i'ld rather go bungee jump off a bridge with a really long rope at the moment.
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 16:46   #504
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Don't worry yourself. I wouldn't have. Not having a great day eh?
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 17:23   #505
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

We're going down .
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 17:25   #506
JonnyBGood
Banned

Cheer up goth, have an irn bru.

PS Shouldn't have sold duff for all the money in the world.
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 17:31   #507
JC
lolly roffle

Goth?

Thats the most insulting thing anyone has ever said to me . I had an irn bru as my hangover cure this morning .

P.S. Some idiot gave him a contract with minimum fee release clause so we couldnt refuse £17 million.
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 18:12   #508
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

Div1 isnt so bad, u get to win games in div 1 thats good U should never rely on a forward that played for newcastle; not to be trusted.

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 21:07   #509
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

****s
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 23:54   #510
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reidy
Div1 isnt so bad, u get to win games in div 1 thats
Yeah, you'd think so wouldn't you...!
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 00:02   #511
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

bah, we were promoted by now last season

CAN'T THEY JUST GET ON WITH IT
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 00:39   #512
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

newcastle 0-0 arsenal

MrL and Rids both completely wrong so get 0-0 draw (cba spacing the box format thing)

Code:
                      P W D L  F  A Pts
Blastoderm   Chelsea  9 8 0 1 19  8  24
Zharkov      Everton  9 5 4 0 10  4  19
Stew        Man City  9 5 3 1 12  5  18
---------------------------------------
LHC            Leeds  9 3 6 0 12  6  15
Kurashima   Charlton  8 4 1 3 12 14  13
Lupin        Man Utd  8 3 4 1  9  4  13
Deffeh     Liverpool  8 3 4 1  8  6  13
midge5   Aston Villa  9 3 3 3 12 13  12
Ragnarak   Tottenham  9 3 3 3  9  8  12
Apothos  Southampton  8 2 5 1 10  3  11
Lokken    Portsmouth  8 3 2 3  9  9  11
Rids         Arsenal  8 2 3 3 10  9   9
JC         Blackburn  9 2 3 4  6 13   9
SYMM*     Middlesbro 10 2 3 5  4  9   9
1-X           Wolves  9 2 2 5  5  7   8
Embroglio  Leicester  9 1 5 3  3  6   8
Grimble   Birmingham 10 1 5 4  3 10   8
JonnyBGood    Bolton  9 1 4 4  7  9   7
MrL_JaKiri Newcastle  9 1 3 5  2  8   6
Non.Human*    Fulham  9 1 3 5  1 13   6
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I missed out on a ****ing draw by one ****ing minute? What the ****?
I checked 3 websites to see if any listed the goal as 19, but they all agreed 18. It's harsh but there has to be a limit.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 00:41   #513
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
I checked 3 websites to see if any listed the goal as 19, but they all agreed 18. It's harsh but there has to be a limit.

Isn't it agreed that the BBC sports website is the definition of time for this competition?
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 00:46   #514
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Isn't it agreed that the BBC sports website is the definition of time for this competition?
Good point, Stew the amazing mr.memory man.
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 00:47   #515
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Good point, Stew the amazing mr.memory man.

New sig?!
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 00:51   #516
1-X
overtired

not sure if you're referring to mine, or suggesting the quote as a replacement for your own

if you meant mine, I find it annoying already, just thought I ought to have one.
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 00:55   #517
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
not sure if you're referring to mine, or suggesting the quote as a replacement for your own

if you meant mine, I find it annoying already, just thought I ought to have one.
Sorry yes, I was referrin to yours.
No colours in sig pls hehe!!!
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 19:46   #518
1-X
overtired

Code:
   Aston Villa v Chelsea
1-2	      3-2	      2-1
Hasselbaink Crespo	     Mutu
25	      10	       25
                                A
       midge5 0-2 Blastoderm

Liverpool v Charlton
3-1	      0-1	      2-1
Gerard	    Bartlett	     Owen
18	       63 	       43

Deffeh 0-0 Kurashima

Middlesbrough v Southampton
2-1	      3-1	       0-2
Zenden	    Juninho   	  Phillips
13	       23		52
G
         SYMM 1-0 Apothos

Portsmouth v Birmingham
2-1	       3-1 	       0-2
Smertin	   Stefanovic	  Forssell
21		45	        40
G				 T
       lokken 1-1 Grimble

Tottenham v Man City
2-1	      1-1	       2-1
Defoe	     Anelka	     Keane
22	       25 		 4
T
     Ragnarak 1-0 Stew

Wolves v Bolton
2-1	      1-2	       2-2
Camara	   Pedersen	  Pedersen
17	       43		15
                                 S
          1-X 0-1 JonnyBGood
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 20:02   #519
Stew
Made of Twigs

Can't believe I lost to Rag
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 22:02   #520
1-X
overtired

Code:
       Fulham v Blackburn
1-1	     3-4	  1-2
Cole        Cole      Amoruso
41	     23		   12
S			    A
   Non.Human 1-2 JC
The win changed sides every few minutes

Code:
                      P W D L  F  A Pts
Blastoderm   Chelsea 10 9 0 1 21  8  27
Zharkov      Everton  9 5 4 0 10  4  19
Stew        Man City 10 5 3 2 12  6  18
LHC            Leeds  9 3 6 0 12  6  15
Ragnarak   Tottenham 10 4 3 3 10  8  15
Kurashima   Charlton  9 4 2 3 12 14  14
Deffeh     Liverpool  9 3 5 1  8  6  14
Lupin        Man Utd  8 3 4 1  9  4  13
midge5   Aston Villa 10 3 3 4 12 15  12
Lokken    Portsmouth  9 3 3 3 10 10  12
SYMM*     Middlesbro 11 3 3 5  5  9  12
JC         Blackburn 10 3 3 4  8 14  12
Apothos  Southampton  9 2 5 2 10  4  11
JonnyBGood    Bolton 10 2 4 4  8  9  10
Grimble   Birmingham 11 1 6 4  4 11   9
1-X           Wolves 10 2 2 6  5  8   8
Embroglio  Leicester  9 1 5 3  3  6   8
Non.Human*    Fulham 10 1 3 6  2 15   6
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 22:36   #521
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Damnit. I was doing quite well, too. :/
Unread 13 Apr 2004, 17:23   #522
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Ok I thought I'd get the Villa v Chelsea game wrong but what the hell? I got it right and I'm doing an Arsenal...
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2004, 22:19   #523
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

My first defeat
Unread 13 Apr 2004, 22:25   #524
1-X
overtired

Code:
         Leeds v Everton
1-2           1-1           0-2
Radzinski    Rooney      Rooney
30             13            34
			      S
          LHC 0-1 Zharkov
Code:
       Man Utd v Leicester
2-0           1-0           cba
Scholes    G.Neville!        to
32             56       predict
G
        Lupin 1-0 Embroglio
Code:
                      P W D L  F  A Pts
Blastoderm   Chelsea 10 9 0 1 21  8  27
Zharkov      Everton 10 6 4 0 11  4  22
Stew        Man City 10 5 3 2 12  6  18
Lupin        Man Utd  9 4 4 1 10  4  16
LHC            Leeds 10 3 6 1 12  7  15
Ragnarak   Tottenham 10 4 3 3 10  8  15
Kurashima   Charlton  9 4 2 3 12 14  14
Deffeh     Liverpool  9 3 5 1  8  6  14
midge5   Aston Villa 10 3 3 4 12 15  12
Lokken    Portsmouth  9 3 3 3 10 10  12
SYMM*     Middlesbro 11 3 3 5  5  9  12
JC         Blackburn 10 3 3 4  8 14  12
Apothos  Southampton  9 2 5 2 10  4  11
JonnyBGood    Bolton 10 2 4 4  8  9  10
Grimble   Birmingham 11 1 6 4  4 11   9
1-X           Wolves 10 2 2 6  5  8   8
Embroglio  Leicester 10 1 5 4  3  7   8
Non.Human*    Fulham 10 1 3 6  2 15   6

Last edited by 1-X; 13 Apr 2004 at 22:50. Reason: corrected LHC's prediction
Unread 13 Apr 2004, 22:31   #525
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

I didn't predict Stead to score for Everton/Leeds

I predicted Radzinski (who plays for one of these teams), 30 minutes or something
Unread 13 Apr 2004, 22:35   #526
JC
lolly roffle

Steadhino is God, there is no way we are loaning him to Leeds for this relegation battle!
Unread 13 Apr 2004, 22:46   #527
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
Blackburn 2 - 2 Leeds
Stead, 15

Leeds 1 - 2 Everton
Radzinski 30
I took the score from one, and the scorer/time from the other. You should have kept quiet and hoped no-one noticed
Unread 13 Apr 2004, 22:48   #528
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

nice to see LHC's plays a fair ball.

2 thumbs

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2004, 22:59   #529
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

ooh im the only unbeaten person left!

thanks for being honest LHC. I dont know if id have noticed that, probably just cursed at drawing again, heh.
Unread 13 Apr 2004, 23:04   #530
1-X
overtired

you're probably the only one who can catch Blastoderm now Stew has lost two in a row

...and you play each other on saturday
Unread 13 Apr 2004, 23:08   #531
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

i'm playing him next.

clash of the titans
Unread 13 Apr 2004, 23:18   #532
1-X
overtired

Wolves 3-1 Middlesbro
Camara 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
Bolton 1 - 2 Tottenham
Defoe 22
Unread 13 Apr 2004, 23:21   #533
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Wolves 0-2 M'boro
Zenden 15
Unread 13 Apr 2004, 23:22   #534
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Man City 2 - 1 Southampton
Anelka, 9.
Unread 13 Apr 2004, 23:25   #535
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Chelsea 3 - 1 Everton
Lampard, 22
Unread 13 Apr 2004, 23:26   #536
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Pompey vs Man Utd 1 - 2

34' Saha

Man Utd vs Charlton 2 - 0

24' RvN

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 00:02   #537
Stew
Made of Twigs

I forgot - does bold mean I have predicted or havnt?!
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 00:43   #538
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Chelsea 1 - 0 Everton
Hasselbaink, 30

Bring it on Zharkov!
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 01:18   #539
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
I forgot - does bold mean I have predicted or havnt?!
I change it to bold when you have predicted. (It would probably look better the other way round but it would be confusing to change now.)
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 01:22   #540
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Charlton 2 - 0 Birmingham
Johansson 21
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 01:54   #541
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Liverpool 2 - 0 Fulham
Kewell 32
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 10:48   #542
Stew
Made of Twigs

Man City 2 v 1 Southampton

Anelka 25

Edit: goin back to safeness - I've tried bein riskier recently and look where it's got me!!
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 11:36   #543
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Grimble v2.0 is an unknown quantity at this point

[Kurashima] Charlton v Birmingham [Grimble]

1-1
Forsell 38
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 12:17   #544
JC
lolly roffle

Blackburn 5 v 2 Leicester

Cole, 13
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 12:49   #545
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Portsmouth 1 - 1 Man Utd

Scholes 26
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 15:43   #546
1-X
overtired

(deleted and reposted)
Code:
Fri 16
[Rids]       Arsenal v Leeds            [LHC]

Sat 17
[lokken]  Portsmouth v Man Utd        [Lupin]
[1-x]         Wolves v Middlesbro      [SYMM]
[JC]       Blackburn v Leicester  [Embroglio]
[JonnyBGood]  Bolton v Tottenham   [Ragnarak]
[Kurashima] Charlton v Birmingham   [Grimble]
[Blastoderm] Chelsea v Everton      [Zharkov]
[Deffeh]   Liverpool v Fulham     [Non.Human]
[Stew]      Man City v Southampton  [Apothos]

Sun 18
[midge5] Aston Villa v Newcastle [MrL_JaKiri]

Tue 20
[Lupin]      Man Utd v Charlton   [Kurashima]

Last edited by 1-X; 16 Apr 2004 at 16:07.
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 15:56   #547
1-X
overtired

BUMPING to get some gaps filled, 'specially Rids 'n LHC for TONIGHT
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 15:59   #548
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Oh shit

Arsenal 2 - 0 Leeds

Pires 20
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 16:00   #549
1-X
overtired

that was quick
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 16:09   #550
1-X
overtired

this is a temporary post, necessary because the PM reminders I just sent all have links to page 12 for posting, and they'll get page not found if I don't pad out page 11 a little bit