User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Jan 2004, 12:13   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
This years festivals

Whos confirmed where? Where looks hot?

I know T in the Park has confirmed David Bowie, The Darkness, and Muse. And im well aware im possibly the only person who will be unhappy. Muse, ok, add a bit of intrest (even though i dislike them) and although Bowie is a big name, how interested festival goers will be is another thing.

But the fagness? **** off

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 12:23   #2
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: This years festivals

Didn't you complain about last years festivals too?

Having never been, I'm pretty determined to go somewhere this year, although I have no idea where. Somewhere playing the most Blink / Linkin Park / Blur / Radiohead / other faggy music I like that Deffeh will criticise.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 12:24   #3
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Id put up with Blink, Linkin Park, and Radiohead if i had the privelage of seeing Blur.

Unread 9 Jan 2004, 12:28   #4
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Isn't Bowie supposed to be a really good performer btw?

I only know one person whose seen him live but their words were "OMG OMG OMG he's so amazing, blah, blah, blah" (paraphrasing) and they were relatively young, so I dunno.
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 12:36   #5
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Ill go and see Bowie, and for the sake of diversity muse are good. But, but, but... once you set the "top limit", you cant get bigger bands than that. Blur might play under Bowie, which is good, but theyd never play under the darkness.. it kinda limits the amount of bands i likes possibility of going.

Now i know there isnt many modern bands i like.. Ben Folds would never go, Kings Of Leon? Maybe. Electric soft parade might go, Greenday wouldnt play under the Fagness, Obviously u2 would play under neither of them, Blur, Oasis.. The Manics.. debateable whether any of them will sign up now.

Another thing is, T in the park prides itself on the "diversity" issue. People always moan when the same bands play 2 years in a row- the T organisers say "we had them last year though, dont complain" - yet the darkness are playing two years in a row. At least last year they were further down the order, where they belong

Unread 9 Jan 2004, 12:36   #6
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Didn't you complain about last years festivals too?

Having never been, I'm pretty determined to go somewhere this year, although I have no idea where. Somewhere playing the most Blink / Linkin Park / Blur / Radiohead / other faggy music I like that Deffeh will criticise.
you DID go to reading/leeds last year rite?
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 12:37   #7
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Didn't you complain.
It's a given that he complains about every facet of his life.

Festivals have always been shit though, why I'd want to see a band I like with a load of teenie nob jockeys who are going undisciplined for the weekend/day and don't give two ****s about the bands literally has never ever been an appealing thing to me.

Unless of course your likeminded THEN FESTIVALS ARE GREAT!.....

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 12:38   #8
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
But the fagness? **** off
look how ace i am, someone acts a bit camp on stage and i have to act all unimpressed and loathsome lest my mask of solitude melt even slightly

muse are a bunch of wankers though
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 13:18   #9
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
you DID go to reading/leeds last year rite?
No, I was in Prague getitng alcohol poisoning, visiting seedy clubs and wasting my money more generally. Oh yeah, and being cultured.

I really did want to go though.

And Evergreen : I'd want to go to a festival since it's one of the few ways to see 5-6 very good bands in one shot. Plus, the few people I know who have gone to festivals have all been pretty dedicated music fans, or hardcore followers of one of the performers. The only person I know "in real life" who went to last years Reading festival was a fanatical InMe fan for instance.
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 13:19   #10
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

I prefer seeing them individually where I know everyone to the right and left of me are here for the same thing.

It's a much better experience.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit

Unread 9 Jan 2004, 13:22   #11
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Oasis..
Last year when interviewed at Glastonbury Noel said he would like to headline there next year. I know there is a difference between wanting to and getting it but you never know.

If Oasis headline Glastonbury i might just have to find some money to go. Oasis with Richard Ashcroft supporting at Old Trafford is the best thing i have _EVER_ been to.

You wont get Blur and Oasis at the same festival btw.
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 13:22   #12
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Well, that's why I wouldn't want to go to a "diverse" festival. I'd want to go where the vast majority of bands / performers fit a very broad range (generally rock). Similarly with going to a club, I want to go where all (or the majority) of music is of a similar nature so everyone there will be a fan (or at least respect the music).
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 13:26   #13
Evergreen
the merciless

But let's face it at Festivals especially T in the Park, most of the attenders are neds/slipneds/fags.

Basically teenage brats who want to be unruly and have a vague reason for being somewhere. The amounts of 'witty' shenanigans I hear from friends that go to these festivals make me think that the place is just an oversized unruly schoolground.

Just like when I go clubbing, I know most clubs are going to play music I enjoy, but I know quite a few of them are going to be packed with neds, hence I'll go to clubs which at least have some standards.

Unread 9 Jan 2004, 13:30   #14
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
It's a given that he complains about every facet of his life.
Yeah, hi sunday. You're doing a lot to prove you arent shit.

Quote:
look how ace i am, someone acts a bit camp on stage and i have to act all unimpressed and loathsome lest my mask of solitude melt even slightly
Actually its their complete lack of a singer that makes me dislike them, as well as the ridiculous hype surrounding a truly average up themselves band.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
You wont get Blur and Oasis at the same festival btw.
Its T, i probably wont get either. Or the phonics ( i forgot to add them into my first list)

Unread 9 Jan 2004, 13:33   #15
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
Yeah, hi sunday. You're doing a lot to prove you arent shit.
It was relevant and furthermore Fair Comment.

You do exhaustively find something to complain about when you post. When someone remarks about if you had complained before I think it's fair comment to indicate thatn in all likelihood you have complained.

IT is something we can characterize about you.

You still have nothing on me though.

Unread 9 Jan 2004, 13:34   #16
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'll be going to Leeds pretty much regardless of who's playing, for the comradery or something.
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 13:41   #17
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
Just like when I go clubbing, I know most clubs are going to play music I enjoy, but I know quite a few of them are going to be packed with neds, hence I'll go to clubs which at least have some standards.
Hmmm, most twats in London seem to go to R'n'B / House / Garage clubs which I'm not into, so I generally avoid them all.
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 13:41   #18
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

You must realise that as someone who is established as being a shit troll, the burden of proof is on you to prove otherwise Sunday.

You also have not a clue how the whole "Deffeh" gimmick thing works, so please spend some time before making one of your usual misjudgements. Thanks

Unread 9 Jan 2004, 13:43   #19
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
You must realise that as someone who is established as being a shit troll, the burden of proof is on you to prove otherwise Sunday.

You also have not a clue how the whole "Deffeh" gimmick thing works, so please spend some time before making one of your usual misjudgements. Thanks
Now now, Fair comment vs Angry comment.

Both are not the same.

Unread 9 Jan 2004, 13:52   #20
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Grimble v2.0 is an unknown quantity at this point

All I know is I've bought tickets to Norwegian Wood 2004 to see David Bowie again. He was amazing at the Quart festival last time I saw him, and I have complete faith in him putting on an outstanding live show once again.

I might head down to Roskilde this year, but I'll have to see some good names before bothering.

If only Porcupine Tree would do a festival, I'd pretty much go anywhere in Europe to see that.
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 14:19   #21
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

i'm gonna glastonbury! i need to get some milk from the cows, hence...
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 15:29   #22
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
muse are a bunch of wankers though
I think Matthew Bellamy may be clinically insane.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 15:31   #23
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: This years festivals

I'm going to buy a pipe for Whitby.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 17:33   #24
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

if i go anywhere it will be reading/leeds or glasto, went to v-festival last year and although the lineup was ok the festival itself was awful! they should be done with it and put it in the NEC like the organisers obviously want...
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 20:50   #25
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

hmmmmm hopefully i might see you at leeds this year pabs
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 23:52   #26
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light

Pixies are coming!
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 00:10   #27
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
hmmmmm hopefully i might see you at leeds this year pabs
\o/

It was either Leeds or Creamfields and noone ever wants to go with me to that =(
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 01:26   #28
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you dont realy have many ppl round here who would like creamfields that much though do you?
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 02:14   #29
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point

any rumours circulating about reading yet the metallica thing was going around about this time last year
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 02:48   #30
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
I think Matthew Bellamy may be clinically insane.
when i heared this thing about what the origin of symmetry actually was i cried because someone not only decided that this was a valid scientifc theory but someone else believed him and became successful

plus i cant get over stage jumping on Jools Holland

its inappropriate in the same way a really fat streaker is inappropriate at a nun's funeral
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 02:54   #31
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Im going (probably) to Roskilde, and maybe K-town. Roskilde seems/sounds fun, and K-town i know im going to like. Exept for the swedes, of course
Also, im thinking about going to Norwegian Wood to harass Grumble Grimble ( )
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 11:36   #32
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

The only one even moderately possible for me is Leeds, and they haven't announced a single band yet.

I'll probably go if Audioslave are there though.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2005, 19:58   #33
onetwothree
4 5 6

onetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to all

Glastonbury tickets acquired
onetwothree is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2005, 20:02   #34
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

that was a stunningly wrongfooting thread bump.

ps LHC i see what you meant, i really was a shitty poster a year ago
Unread 3 Apr 2005, 20:19   #35
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Isn't Glastonbury where all the middle class hippeys go to have a "wild" time ?
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2005, 20:33   #36
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

got my glastonbury tickets at midday

im not a hippy. i dont wear sandals.
Unread 3 Apr 2005, 20:33   #37
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

arguing with sunday was

Unread 3 Apr 2005, 20:41   #38
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
arguing with sunday was
the fact he's ****ed off makes me grin even now.
Unread 3 Apr 2005, 20:50   #39
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

i'm sure he'll return, pick on someone different, and all his old enemies and haters will forget what an absolute tosspot he is because hes leaving them alone and buttering them up instead.

Unread 3 Apr 2005, 21:00   #40
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

he did come back.
acted like a tosser and got banned.
He also posted in a WoW thread recently. Noone forgot what an absolute tosspot he was.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2005, 21:02   #41
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Sunday amuses me with the success rate he has for collecting hate.
Unread 3 Apr 2005, 21:07   #42
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

I'm sure noone would have minded a new thread about this...I was very confused upon opening and not looking at the dates :|
Unread 3 Apr 2005, 21:12   #43
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

im going to v2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by V2005
Saturday, 20 August 2005
Oasis + Maroon 5 + The Zutons + Jet (1) + Goldie Lookin' Chain (GLC) + The Chemical Brothers + Doves + Kaiser Chiefs + The Bravery + Texas + The Scissor Sisters + Franz Ferdinand + Embrace (1) + Athlete + Joss Stone + Prodigy + The Music + Thirteen Senses + Ian Brown(1) + Dizzee Rascal
Im going for Oasis and Ian Brown, but there are some bands/people I wouldnt normally see who i look forward to seeing.
Unread 3 Apr 2005, 21:38   #44
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm gutted I didn't have enough money to go to glasto this year
Unread 3 Apr 2005, 21:45   #45
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future

well, for me i have download with an amazing lineup. sabbath, system, motorhead, chimaira, anthrax et al. cant wait for that.
and reading with iggy &the stooges, iron maiden, foo fighters, which is sold out might still be going if i can get a hold of a ticket.
glastonbury, well, that will have to wait for another year as its the same weekend i fly to japan.

those are the ones that interest me. shame i may only be able to do 1, 2 at most.
Unread 3 Apr 2005, 23:06   #46
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
im going to v2005

Im going for Oasis and Ian Brown, but there are some bands/people I wouldnt normally see who i look forward to seeing.
which venue? Shropshire?

I'll be at Chelmsford.
Unread 4 Apr 2005, 00:13   #47
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonentity
which venue? Shropshire?

I'll be at Chelmsford.
yes*

*btw its staffordshire :P
Unread 4 Apr 2005, 00:34   #48
onetwothree
4 5 6

onetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBerk
well, for me i have download with an amazing lineup. sabbath, system, motorhead, chimaira, anthrax et al. cant wait for that.
and reading with iggy &the stooges, iron maiden, foo fighters, which is sold out might still be going if i can get a hold of a ticket.
glastonbury, well, that will have to wait for another year as its the same weekend i fly to japan.

those are the ones that interest me. shame i may only be able to do 1, 2 at most.
Glastonbury isn't happening next year.
onetwothree is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2005, 01:00   #49
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Going to Reading.

Download looks good on the Sunday, but less so the other two days. And I doubt I could afford it anyway.

I don't know much about Glastonbury this year but I've heard nothing promising. V looks utterly dire so far.
Unread 4 Apr 2005, 01:09   #50
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Going to Reading.

Download looks good on the Sunday, but less so the other two days. And I doubt I could afford it anyway.

I don't know much about Glastonbury this year but I've heard nothing promising. V looks utterly dire so far.
depends what you want to listen to. Download, for example, wouldn't be my sort of thing.

I've never seen Oasis live, so I want to
Might go to Friday of Reading to see the Killers.