User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 May 2009, 14:16   #1
Thrud
Old User

Thrud is a splendid one to beholdThrud is a splendid one to beholdThrud is a splendid one to beholdThrud is a splendid one to beholdThrud is a splendid one to beholdThrud is a splendid one to beholdThrud is a splendid one to beholdThrud is a splendid one to behold
BCalc updates

I have made a few updates to the bcalc, firstly there was a bug in the T1 T2 T3 calcs that is now fixed this has been a long standing bug and may have been seen in previous rounds. Thanks to Joel for letting me know about the problem and providing examples.

A bigger change that has importance for anyone that links to the bcalc directly is that the parameters passed to the calc have had to be expanded due to the "Dragon" and "Dragonfly" ships having the same beginings this has forced me to change the significant characters from 5 to 7, so previously an attacking banshee would be AttBansh now needs to be AttBanshee, I am updating the interface document at this moment and it will be finished soon, the bcalc is updated and seems to be working correctly, previous saved calcs will not work with the latest bcalc.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Cheers Thrud
Thrud is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2009, 22:13   #2
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BCalc updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrud View Post
I have made a few updates to the bcalc, firstly there was a bug in the T1 T2 T3 calcs that is now fixed this has been a long standing bug and may have been seen in previous rounds. Thanks to Joel for letting me know about the problem and providing examples.

A bigger change that has importance for anyone that links to the bcalc directly is that the parameters passed to the calc have had to be expanded due to the "Dragon" and "Dragonfly" ships having the same beginings this has forced me to change the significant characters from 5 to 7, so previously an attacking banshee would be AttBansh now needs to be AttBanshee, I am updating the interface document at this moment and it will be finished soon, the bcalc is updated and seems to be working correctly, previous saved calcs will not work with the latest bcalc.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Cheers Thrud
Still my fav bcalc ever
thx for making & supporting it!

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2009, 14:40   #3
RuBBeR
speCTacular

RuBBeR has a spectacular aura aboutRuBBeR has a spectacular aura aboutRuBBeR has a spectacular aura about
Re: BCalc updates

most arranged calc out their!
R30 BREAK

RuBBeR has a speCTacular aura about
RuBBeR is offline   Reply With Quote