User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 31 May 2005, 01:31   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Four Weeks on a Train

Yes you read right, im going to spend four weeks on a train.

Basically I bought on the spur of things today an interail pass, which begins on Saturday. It cost me £285 and allows me to travel anywhere in Europe by train for one month. So the plan is to meet up with my housemate who lives in Madrid, I bought the plane ticket today for £120 to Madrid from Birmingham, which means I have to return to Birmingham from Madrid on 2 July (leaving one day until I start work).

So heres the Plan

Madrid

Barcelona

Nice

Milan

Venice

Vienna

Prague

Berlin

Amsterdam

Brussels

Paris

Bordeaux

Madrid

Stopping obviously at other places to catch trains etc. This is the aim for one month. It will be a long stretch. You may be thinking why not Warsaw? Why not Rome? Why not Athens etc? Well looking at the train maps these are the most logical routes, we go full circle and leave Madrid on 5th June for Barcelona, hopefully returning on the 2nd July for my flight back home.

This trip was inspired by several things. Firstly the fact I havent done any real travelling for a good couple of years. Secondly we watched motorcycle diaries where che guvera and a friend try to do the similar thing in South America. Finally I was drunk when I bought this train ticket and plane ticket, but I dont regret it at all.

Budget wise, it will be tight, but Im a Brummie, so nothing really phases me, Im also a great blagger and so sleeping on the train, and hopefully pulling the locals (hence a free bed) might work.

Anyway wish me luck GD oh yeah one more thing, anyone else had similar experiences and any advice?

:edit: Before anyone says im packing lightly, a few shorts, jeans, tshirts, couple of shirts and a couple of pants and socks (I can wash my own clothes )