User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 4 Apr 2012, 11:53   #1
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future
Exclamation Another Facebook thread, but different i hope

Hi, I used the search feature and read the topics about Facebook...

I am a retired player for a few years, I have been playing other stuff around, and I have seen how much Facebook has been successful to launch a few games.

I read people commenting 'Pa Sux, need to fix first' but you see a lot of bad games played by thousands all the time in FB. And still, there is people who still like to play PA, and I bet there is much more out there unaware of the game that would find the game cool.

I saw a PA clone in my country implement some FB features a month ago, and they are already seeing some results, so I am suggesting here stuff they implemented plus some I think would help brand awareness:

- Login integration: you can login into your planet with your Facebook account. Helps with multis too, I hope. Also forum integration.
- Able to share battle reports (coords removed automatically) in ur Wall. You can share complete researchs, your final rank, and stuff.
- Able to like may situations inside the game so it goes to your Wall
- Facebook app, allowing you to play from FB
- mobile apps, as they told before.

All of those would help to raise game awareness on FB. I read a lot of people saying 'I would never share stuff, or link my account', but you all know PA Community is elitist and grumpy. But thing is world is full of different cultures, behaviours and points of view. I know a girl who have an account with over 4000 friends she uses just to play Mafia Wars. Many people will like to share their gaming experiences, and stupid is who thinks thats stupid, while Zynga is making Zillions.

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote