User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 May 2005, 14:56   #51
CryBaby
Pe0n

CryBaby is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: New #1 ?? (and 2!)

Well Keizari, i understand what u mean. I also took a break from pa due to RL stuff, like study and social relationships. Anyway, dont feel so bad about it m8, its only a game.
Have fun, and dont worry about WP, they'll get over it :-)

- Albert Einstein

[Pe0n]
Proud to be a Wolf in [Wolfpack]
CryBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2005, 15:06   #52
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Gl Keizari, I know the feeling, I'm in pretty much the exact same position but don't feel I can quit right now...
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2005, 15:58   #53
selmac
returning to my addiction

selmac has a spectacular aura aboutselmac has a spectacular aura about

all i can say is good on ya. A game should not be more inportant then RL (a fact which alot of ppl seem to forget) after all, it is a game.

Good on you, and hopeo to see you back soon
selmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2005, 16:02   #54
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Oi, much of the same reasons I stepped down as HC and eventualy left HR for RL.

Anyway, sounds like a fair move, depending on where you go and what you do.

GL etc

-Jonas-

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2005, 16:04   #55
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
At this point, I felt Wolfpack -- ironically, as I was one of the people attempting to work on the friction between Wolfpack and Hydra -- wasn't providing me support I needed
Losing <2000 roids is pretty good support for a top 10 planet tbh. In total it's less than 25% of the roids you've capped all round, which is a very good rate of defence compared to most of the top 10 - the current #1 planet has lost 6750 roids, the #2 has lost 2750 and several other planets in the top 10 have lost over 4000 roids. In fact, I've lost over 4000 roids myself and I'm nowhere near the top 10.

So, whatever the cause of this, I don't think WP can be blamed for not giving enough "support". If they had failed to give the support, I doubt you would be in the top 10.

As for the rest of your post - taking time out is entirely reasonable. There are far more important things than Planetarion and if you need a break then the use of vacation mode is entirely legitimate. Anyone who tries to flame you for using vacation mode is wrong - with one exception. Using vac mode as a means of avoiding the 72-tick allianceless period is, if nothing else, against the "spirit" of the game.
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2005, 16:11   #56
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

support is not only defending a planet, you can also think about providing people with targets imo
Cain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2005, 16:14   #57
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

I'm sure WP have plenty of targets, for those who wanted to hit them
Unread 19 May 2005, 16:14   #58
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Keizari it sounds like you've fallen out with Hydra as well, does this mean you resigned from the Hydra community completely or just the PA element.

If what you say this true, i aint gonna comment about it since rl is of course more important except to say I agree with Robs point above

edit: 2 posts above, extra posts made while i typed

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2005, 16:16   #59
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

Stifler, you cant leave hydra in 1 game and play for hydra in another. You either are hydra or your not
Cain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2005, 16:41   #60
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

well, I guess it would be ok and reasonable and all that if you're not joining an enemy alliance after your "vacation" is over.
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2005, 17:11   #61
Mystical

Mystical has a spectacular aura aboutMystical has a spectacular aura about

Dear Keizari,

i am sad you have to leave mate. Somehow i know/hope you get back active. I know i havent been the one that you might have needed lately, sincerely sorry. I also feel it is a bit my fault. I dont think rain did any evul to you by purpose tho, he did a great part for us aswell. I am sad as when the good targets got less and the allied planners got more and more our lovely attacks stopped working. Basically that + uni was my "breaking" point in BC-ing stuff. You did a very great job and to me you are THE topplayer

greets Mystical
Mystical is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2005, 17:27   #62
Shar
fuzzball

Shar is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeRob
Losing <2000 roids is pretty good support for a top 10 planet tbh. In total it's less than 25% of the roids you've capped all round, which is a very good rate of defence compared to most of the top 10 - the current #1 planet has lost 6750 roids, the #2 has lost 2750 and several other planets in the top 10 have lost over 4000 roids. In fact, I've lost over 4000 roids myself and I'm nowhere near the top 10.

So, whatever the cause of this, I don't think WP can be blamed for not giving enough "support". If they had failed to give the support, I doubt you would be in the top 10.
Actually he can thank his galaxy for that more than anything else. And least of all WP

Last edited by Shar; 19 May 2005 at 17:33.
Shar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2005, 17:39   #63
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shar
Actually he can thank his galaxy for that more than anything else. And least of all WP
He's still a wimp.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2005, 17:57   #64
Pietje

Pietje is on a distinguished road

well keizari

sad to see you quit
but i sure am wishing you all the best for your real life as that is way more important
shame all the energy you put in is now lost, but thats what happens a lot with online games

goodluck and will see you around i am sure
Pietje is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2005, 17:58   #65
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

gl kez m8
Unread 19 May 2005, 17:59   #66
Shar
fuzzball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
He's still a wimp.
If being a wimp means putting real life issues over a game, then yes. But I don't expect someone with your obviously somewhat... limited mind capasity to understand such concepts.

The man with the key to the Door of Reality, underneath the mat of insignificance.

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said but I am not
sure you realise that what you heard is not what I meant." Irish proverb
Unread 19 May 2005, 18:00   #67
Shar
fuzzball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pietje
well keizari

sad to see you quit
but i sure am wishing you all the best for your real life as that is way more important
shame all the energy you put in is now lost, but thats what happens a lot with online games

goodluck and will see you around i am sure
Actually he didn't quit, just taking a much needed 3 day break.

The man with the key to the Door of Reality, underneath the mat of insignificance.

Unread 19 May 2005, 18:02   #68
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
If being a wimp means putting real life issues over a game, then yes. But I don't expect someone with your obviously somewhat... limited mind capasity to understand such concepts.
What?

Edit: Oh, you think I'm commenting on his going into vacation mode. I'm not.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2005, 18:03   #69
ComradeRob
wasted

Quote:
The "wimp" comment was presumably about leaving his alliance, not using vacation mode to take a break.
Unread 19 May 2005, 18:04   #70
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

That romanian guy was prob cutilin!

:-)

ts,
Unread 19 May 2005, 18:09   #71
Duncan
saint-ciboire de tabarnac

Duncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud of

He's a *pussy for going on vacation mode right after leaving his alliance, to avoid the 72 ticks you're supposed to go allianceless. His real life issues don't change that abuse.

He could have easily taken his vacation now, and then left the alliance when he got things sorted. But he chose the path of the vagina. It was clever, but still reaks like fish.
Duncan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2005, 18:12   #72
Shar
fuzzball

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeRob
The "wimp" comment was presumably about leaving his alliance, not using vacation mode to take a break.
I stand corrected then

Unread 19 May 2005, 18:13   #73
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteTrash
He could have easily taken his vacation now, and then left the alliance when he got things sorted. But he chose the path of the vagina. It was clever, but still reaks like fish.
lol made me laugh^^

but oh wait............isnt it entirely within the rules?

im sure ive seen a thread like this around somewhere
Unread 19 May 2005, 18:17   #74
Shar
fuzzball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitetrash
He's a *pussy for going on vacation mode right after leaving his alliance, to avoid the 72 ticks you're supposed to go allianceless. His real life issues don't change that abuse.

Before you start flaming and judging, put yourself in his shoes. Now once you have done that, then you can at least state something without making a fool off yourself, not to mention you'll at least sound serious/intelligent

Unread 19 May 2005, 18:18   #75
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

he was going to leave WP anyway. He did it sooner rather than later. He saw the advantage he would gain if he left before going on vacation and he took it.

BTW: How do you klnow that he isn't going to be playing solo for the rest of the round? Nobody knows
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2005, 18:23   #76
Shar
fuzzball

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
he was going to leave WP anyway. He did it sooner rather than later. He saw the advantage he would gain if he left before going on vacation and he took it.
An advantage anyone, who cares to admit it and isn't full of bs, would have taken in that given situation.

Quote:
BTW: How do you klnow that he isn't going to be playing solo for the rest of the round? Nobody knows
Well going solo would be suicide, think about it

Unread 19 May 2005, 18:25   #77
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

yeah it probably is. You jsut gotta wait and see what he does. Hopefully he won't be stupid and go solo.
Unread 19 May 2005, 18:27   #78
Shar
fuzzball

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
yeah it probably is. You jsut gotta wait and see what he does. Hopefully he won't be stupid and go solo.
Oh, he probably has plans including a new ally. Time will tell though

Unread 19 May 2005, 18:28   #79
Duncan

Duncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud of

This is from the manual:
Quote:
Keep in mind, that if you leave an alliance, you may not join or create a new one until 72 ticks have passed.
So he found a way to bypass a rule's intended effect using vacation mode. Cowardly, but smart. Pretty much what I said.

I don't give two shits about his real life "problems" by the way.
Unread 19 May 2005, 18:34   #80
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
This is from the manual:

So he found a way to bypass a rule's intended effect using vacation mode. Cowardly, but smart. Pretty much what I said.

If you are going to go on vacation AND want to leave your ally. Wouldn't you do the same?
Unread 19 May 2005, 18:42   #81
Shar
fuzzball

Quote:
This is yet another sad example of people who don't understand the concept of how real life > game

Unread 19 May 2005, 18:42   #82
Duncan

If the sky was purple, we peed streams of emerald and that coinicidence magically happened, I probably would.

It would still make me a selfish pussy though.

Looks like the problem will be fixed for next round though.

Quote:
This is yet another sad example of people who don't understand the concept of how real life > game
No, you're just a douchebag that can't read properly. I've bolded the relevant passages for you.

Quote:

Last edited by Whitetrash; 19 May 2005 at 18:48.
Unread 19 May 2005, 18:47   #83
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If the sky was purple, we peed streams of emerald and that coinicidence magically happened, I probably would.

Looks like the problem will be fixed for next round though.
As will the option for mass merging during a round with the result of becoming top3 (whether intentionally or not) ...

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2005, 18:52   #84
E-Choke
Pipo P
Mumu Champion

E-Choke is an unknown quantity at this point

Angels no inc, funny, why do they wake me up at night then ?
Unread 19 May 2005, 18:54   #85
Shar
fuzzball

Quote:

Therein lies your problem. All you are achieving here is proving to everyone that you don't have what it takes to be sensible and serious about it. Which means you could as well have saved yourself the energy and not posting.

To quote what someone told me on irc about you: "he has the IQ of a pair of slippers"
And seeing your posts here, I can't say I disagree

Unread 19 May 2005, 18:57   #86
Squishy
Lost

Squishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond repute

GL keiz
Unread 19 May 2005, 19:02   #87
Shar
fuzzball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy
GL keiz
*huggles Squishy*

Unread 19 May 2005, 19:07   #88
Duncan

Oh, I see, you're his loyal friend and feel like it's your duty to defend his honor ::

Quote:
Therein lies your problem. All you are achieving here is proving to everyone that you don't have what it takes to be sensible and serious about it. Which means you could as well have saved yourself the energy and not posting.
What have I said that you don't understand? Which part do you feel is wrong?
Unread 19 May 2005, 19:13   #89
Shar
fuzzball

Quote:
Oh, I see, you're his loyal friend and feel like it's your duty to defend his honor ::
I'd explain it too ya but you wouldn't understand

Quote:
Oh I understand you need to flame left and right thinking you're som hardcore mofo that uberpwns everything.

But guess what, you're not. You're even failing at being wannabe uber with your statements, or I should say mindless flaming. I guess there's a message in there somewhere, but the way you're putting it its quite laughable

Unread 19 May 2005, 19:23   #90
Duncan

Yes, that was very clear. You told me exactly which statements were logically unsound. You belittle my IQ, get your e-friends to make fun of me behind my back =] but you won't even answer my simple questions?

Stop dodging or stop posting please.

edit -- actually let's handle this in pm or on irc, I think we're wasting thread space now. Anyone without downsyndrome will get the jist of what I've been saying =]

Last edited by Whitetrash; 19 May 2005 at 19:28.
Unread 19 May 2005, 19:27   #91
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Choke
Angels no inc, funny, why do they wake me up at night then ?
Talking about concerted incs. You do not get any concerted incs from the 1up/SiNND side of things, nor the VGN WP HR side of things either. And due to the fact said alliances take huge amounts of incs from eXi/LCH/ToT and NoS, that doesn't really leave many with teh capacity to hurt you.

That's all that was being said: Angels are getting a very easy ride, from what I see anyway. Good political play tbh, if I was in a position where all teh other allies were engaged, I'd be happy to cruise through too, it's just frustrating that for the second round running, I'm an MO in an alliance that receives some absolutely huge incomings. :/
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2005, 19:29   #92
Shar
fuzzball

Quote:
Yes, that was very clear. You told me exactly which statements were logically unsound. You belittle my IQ, get your e-friends to make fun of me behind my back =] but you won't even answer my simple questions?

Stop dodging or stop posting please.
Actually I didn't belittle it. I simply stated that they way you acted I didn't excactly disagree to said statement. And as I already said in my last post.

"Oh I understand you need to flame left and right thinking you're som hardcore mofo that uberpwns everything."

and lets not forget

"or I should say mindless flaming. I guess there's a message in there somewhere, but the way you're putting it its quite laughable"

Having that said, at least you managed your last post with the decency and politeness I'd except from an upstanding member of the internet comunity. Hence you have just disproven the statement about your IQ.

Save for your last comment which was quite unnessicary

Last edited by Shar; 19 May 2005 at 19:36.
Unread 19 May 2005, 21:01   #93
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Actually he didn't quit, just taking a much needed 3 day break.

After which he will join Exilition and prove to be nothing more than a shipjumper.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2005, 21:06   #94
LocknLoad
Sh33p h3rd3r

LocknLoad will become famous soon enoughLocknLoad will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desse
After which he will join Exilition and prove to be nothing more than a shipjumper.

Didnt you do that to Vision?
Do not make me get out the paddle!!! "
LocknLoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2005, 21:19   #95
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocknLoad
Didnt you do that to Vision?
Talk to Vision HC about the full situation, if you want.

Or you can contact me on irc, if you want my "tainted" version of that.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2005, 22:17   #96
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_horn
the supposedly most active core gamers this game has seen since conc 0_o
Needless to say, I am fervently giggling at this comment.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2005, 22:27   #97
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Don’t take on a mission if you suddenly can’t handle the pressure, how on earth will all these wimps ever gone make it out there in real life.

Every round there is someone who “can’t take it anymore” bah… how lame it is to see such acts. round after round it happens and usually it leaves loads of people In a bad position.

All those who have send defence and stood by him will now be left alone without his fleet to return the favour.

I do hope he never applies for any job with my company cos losers aren’t welcome!
Unread 19 May 2005, 22:46   #98
Alki
Drink is Good

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to big_horn again

lol:/ dude are u wasted or something? or wait am I? cos im finding it hard not to laugh at ur posts:/
Unread 19 May 2005, 22:48   #99
Alki
Drink is Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoX
Don’t take on a mission if you suddenly can’t handle the pressure, how on earth will all these wimps ever gone make it out there in real life.

Every round there is someone who “can’t take it anymore” bah… how lame it is to see such acts. round after round it happens and usually it leaves loads of people In a bad position.

All those who have send defence and stood by him will now be left alone without his fleet to return the favour.

I do hope he never applies for any job with my company cos losers aren’t welcome!
the internet a serious business!
Unread 19 May 2005, 22:50   #100
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Nope only a judge of character