User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 7 May 2005, 09:02   #1
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Amusing Fleet names

G'day

I was just wondering whether anyone else has come across some amusing/clever/interesting fleet names. As a DC, i see many names and sometime i just laugh when i see them .

A clever one that i have seen was along the lines of Cat Ter Xan Zik Ter as their race was tehn next to their name so it looked just like the next item in their fleetname. first time i looked at it, i was like 'huh wtf is that', before i realised it was the name of the fleet .

Perhaps pasting your fleetnames below as well (though that might warrant spamming - so some reasoning as well would be nice ).

Mine are: Insignificant ; Cloaked ; Glorious (and i always attack with the Insignificant fleet ).
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2005, 09:30   #2
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Amusing Fleet names

In past rounds I've used
"YOU'VE GOT INCOMING TRUE STORY"
"NOT A FAKE FOR SERIOUS"
can't remember others.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2005, 10:37   #3
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Alpha Beta Gamma
Unread 7 May 2005, 10:47   #4
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Its a shame we're limited to 25 characters or something, i tried to fit 'Ter 1300 Attack 8 P x:y:z x:y:z Alpha' in the gap to make it look like 2 incs \o/

Didnt work though
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2005, 10:52   #5
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Mine were:
Moe
Larry
Curly Joe

I've changed them now though
Unread 7 May 2005, 15:52   #6
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie
Mine are: Insignificant ; Cloaked ; Glorious (and i always attack with the Insignificant fleet ).
Giving away clues to your coords? ;| Paste my fleet names? EH? It's a trick. j/k
Unread 7 May 2005, 16:08   #7
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Heh, me goes off to news scan everyone in the universe...
Unread 7 May 2005, 16:18   #8
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Dont defend please
Happy happy bunny bunny
I cry myself to sleep

I like this about planetarion the most
Unread 7 May 2005, 16:36   #9
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Giving away clues to your coords?
Everyone know's where i live anyway - and if they cant find it then they are a muppet
Unread 7 May 2005, 17:36   #10
DJet
Wearer of The Hat

DJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the rough

For those that know what i do for a living and now my planet/ruler name there pretty funny... not gonna post them though, there rather unique
Unread 7 May 2005, 18:24   #11
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Planet Names are not Fleet Names
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2005, 18:54   #12
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I change mine, depending on various members I like.

So far they've included: 'A Barrow', 'A CleaningMuppet', 'A Fish' and 'An evilTone'.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2005, 18:58   #13
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Okay okay, I only ever use one fleet because I'm too lazy to calc, I took it from the hitchhiker guide book/movie:

DONT PANIC

I thought it was fitting.
Unread 7 May 2005, 19:09   #14
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

I used murder, death & kill last round. With my inactive tiny planet fo this round that seemed unappropriate
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2005, 19:27   #15
SimbaX
Can't Touch This

SimbaX is an unknown quantity at this point

the Fleet name i most enjoyed was PAMail4Cyber which made me chuckle even tho that Fleet's incs on me were uncovered
I liked it so much i even adopted it (thanks to whoever that was)
SimbaX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2005, 20:16   #16
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

For those that read bash, you could go for the comedy effect by alternating between "earth", "fire", "wind", "water", and "heart".
Last round i saved myself from incoming with the fleet names "Rand", "Matt", and "Perrin" (only happened once, the other 60 times i got my ass kicked ).
Unread 7 May 2005, 22:23   #17
DJet
Wearer of The Hat

DJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the rough

I ment my fleet names are connected to my planet/ruler name jerome... im tired, leave me alone
Unread 7 May 2005, 22:50   #18
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

in my cath suicide for XP times i had my fleet called.

TBFH I WILL LAND ANYWAY. And i did :|
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2005, 03:11   #19
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

i've been attacked by a DILDO fleet while my gal mate was being done by a STRAPON
Unread 8 May 2005, 06:11   #20
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweaker
Bloody awesome .

I liked the 'Ships are over-rated' name as well. that was good .
Unread 8 May 2005, 07:24   #21
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweaker
in my cath suicide for XP times i had my fleet called.

I think it was me you attacked lol... thx for the salage
Unread 8 May 2005, 08:01   #22
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Everyone know's where i live anyway - and if they cant find it then they are a muppet
Now that you said one of your fleet name is "Insignificant" I definitely know where you live now. :P

I've always used "First Fleet", "Second Fleet" and "Third Fleet". There are a lot weirder fleet names out there: "wat happun n00b", "Fake Attack", "1up/LCH block is teh WIN" etc. They put a smile on your face sometimes.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2005, 10:57   #23
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
Now that you said one of your fleet name is "Insignificant" I definitely know where you live now. :P

I've always used "First Fleet", "Second Fleet" and "Third Fleet". There are a lot weirder fleet names out there: "wat happun n00b", "Fake Attack", "1up/LCH block is teh WIN" etc. They put a smile on your face sometimes.
Ace's 'Get back in the cage n00b' made me smile too
Unread 10 May 2005, 11:36   #24
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

I name mine scanning and only scanning or scannn0r or JPG scan or 1000000 cargoships or Carrot or Vimes or I smell nublets or 1up give head or Fake Def Escort or Fake Attack honest

Its great feature I really like it as it adds comedy value.
Unread 10 May 2005, 11:52   #25
paolo
Kwaak

paolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to all

This planet is closed.

Vacation mode.

Protected by PA-TEAM.
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2005, 11:57   #26
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Some of my own this round :
Rap0r of Ashley Olsen
Rap0r of MaryKate Olsen
If I was Zik Id be Wtfpwn
Went wrong race
Didnt read stats
Glow by J Lo
Dont Panic BWs are Here
Cavalry has arrived
Help is on the way

I like changing them every few days tbh as it is about the ost exciting thing going on at my planet.... sad but true
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2005, 12:13   #27
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowMan
or Fake Attack honest
hehe, i think i have sent defence to that fleet name before. fortunate for you, i cant remember who it was .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
That has to be one of the funniest i have heard. its great .
Unread 10 May 2005, 12:37   #28
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
That has to be one of the funniest i have heard. its great .

Its sad but true
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 10 May 2005, 13:48   #29
Squishy
Lost

Squishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

A clever one that i have seen was along the lines of Cat Ter Xan Zik Ter as their race was tehn next to their name so it looked just like the next item in their fleetname. first time i looked at it, i was like 'huh wtf is that', before i realised it was the name of the fleet .
Mine are generally boring but i have been using that one ^^ all round i change the other 2 at random intervals. Often stuff to do with haggis
Unread 10 May 2005, 13:58   #30
Tearz
Peter Pwn

Tearz will become famous soon enoughTearz will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Some of my own this round :
Rap0r of Ashley Olsen
Rap0r of MaryKate Olsen
Went wrong race
Didnt read stats
Glow by J Lo
Dont Panic BWs are Here
Cavalry has arrived
Help is on the way

I like changing them every few days tbh as it is about the ost exciting thing going on at my planet.... sad but true
A Few of those on my gal status last night
Tearz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2005, 15:37   #31
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

lol Yeah attack channel last night along lines of
<Rinoa> so noone claiming XX:X:X and XX:X:X then?
<member1> Do u know who youre attcking thats Sin and ND hc in there?
<Member2> Yeah id stay away :/
<Rinoa> Pussies leave it to old Rinoa to do the hard work
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 10 May 2005, 15:59   #32
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: Amusing Fleet names

Planet personalization features are the win!
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2005, 16:08   #33
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
lol Yeah attack channel last night along lines of
<Rinoa> so noone claiming XX:X:X and XX:X:X then?
<member1> Do u know who youre attcking thats Sin and ND hc in there?
<Member2> Yeah id stay away :/
<Rinoa> Pussies leave it to old Rinoa to do the hard work
Yeah go Rinoa! oops u recalled
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2005, 16:17   #34
Tearz
Peter Pwn

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
Still made me soil my pants.

Fleetname did indeed make me chuckle
Unread 10 May 2005, 16:21   #35
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_

welcome to my world....

10/10 effort on my report card though
Teacher says i get a gold star soon
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 10 May 2005, 16:28   #36
Tearz
Peter Pwn

Quote:
welcome to my world....

8/10 due to the 2 tick prelaunch :P
Unread 10 May 2005, 16:34   #37
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Mine are pretty bogus =/ Only started changing them recently.

Used to be... Aye Caramba! ByeBye Co! Im With Stupid! A distraction! RUNAWAY!!!

Couple of the more amusing ones that have whalloped me down to rank 4000....

Spinach Anonymous
Bunch of Coconuts
Not a Fake Fake Fleet
Beetles have Feelings to
Run your Phx plz (sent by a cath guy with co fleet)
ALT F4 for decent def
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2005, 16:39   #38
Gary
xVx Peon

Gary is an unknown quantity at this point

My favourite is "You just got served!" - its my tribute to a particular Southpark episode in season 8
Gary is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2005, 16:48   #39
Gate
;D!

Quote:
welcome to my world....

Now HERE'S some caths that were trying

All cath fleets were CR, the eta7 recalled, and I had one more wave afterwards. So much for rinoa doing all the work \o/

Last edited by Gate; 10 May 2005 at 17:03.
Unread 10 May 2005, 16:55   #40
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

bah at least me and my caths are keeping u busy.... if we cap roids its a bonus :/
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 10 May 2005, 16:55   #41
Gumbie
SiN HC

Gumbie is a jewel in the roughGumbie is a jewel in the roughGumbie is a jewel in the roughGumbie is a jewel in the rough

Mine used to be "Yarr me Hearties", "Yo ho ho", and "Shiver me timbers", but now it's just plain Alpha Beta Gamma. Didn't want anyone to recognise them.

<toot> of course at a cow
<toot> what do you think
<Tearz> I mean... like theres anythign else to do with a bazooka
Gumbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2005, 17:05   #42
Gate
;D!

Quote:
bah at least me and my caths are keeping u busy.... if we cap roids its a bonus :/
I'm now tired. And grumpy.
And it's mostly thank to you, and partly thanks to 42k cutlass.

One fleetname changed to 'I come in Pastry' due to request of an attack partner last night.

Unread 10 May 2005, 17:31   #43
Clogg
SiNíng is a lifestyle

Clogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to all

Hmm, the best on I have seen last round was:

Look mum Im on a JGP

I don't use fixed fleetnames though, change them atleast once a week. Or coordinate it when we do a tag team
Unread 10 May 2005, 19:05   #44
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly
Mine are pretty bogus =/ Only started changing them recently.

Used to be... Aye Caramba! ByeBye Co! Im With Stupid! A distraction! RUNAWAY!!!

Couple of the more amusing ones that have whalloped me down to rank 4000....

Spinach Anonymous
Bunch of Coconuts
Not a Fake Fake Fleet
Beetles have Feelings to
Run your Phx plz (sent by a cath guy with co fleet)
ALT F4 for decent def
I like the alt f4 for def one (classic), and with the not a fake fake fleet I had to work out that that meant that it was in fact a fake fleet, as a fake fake fleet is a real fleet, so not a fake fake fleet must be a fake fleet. Took me a few tries to make sure though heh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clogg
Hmm, the best on I have seen last round was:

Look mum Im on a JGP

I don't use fixed fleetnames though, change them atleast once a week. Or coordinate it when we do a tag team
<3
Unread 10 May 2005, 20:13   #45
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

watch out for:
Wish Dad was still alive
Ho Ho and bottle of STFU
and

The Tampon Collect0r flying tonight
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 10 May 2005, 21:46   #46
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

Heh. a friend just told me about this one and i found funny, coming from Cath race

xx:xx:xx xx:xx:xx All my friends are dead Cat xxxxxx defend XX P S T U N

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Last edited by Intruder; 10 May 2005 at 21:52.
Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2005, 23:46   #47
Xomaz
The Humble Peon

Xomaz is on a distinguished road

My fleet names are *

Def fleets "ing vs you is great!"
Att fleets "ing you is great!"

when JGPed that gives

"Defend ing vs you is great"
"Attack ing you is great"

=P
Xomaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2005, 00:34   #48
Kattepis
De aroma komt je tegemoet

Kattepis is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xomaz
My fleet names are *

Def fleets "ing vs you is great!"
Att fleets "ing you is great!"

when JGPed that gives

"Defend ing vs you is great"
"Attack ing you is great"

=P
/me kicks my old galmate in the nuts.

I have various names. And i often change them during the attack.

At the beginning its;
I want some roids!
getting closer!
trough ally def!
almost there!
landing!!!
YEAHHHHHHHHHH!
Kattepis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2005, 05:21   #49
-Blue Moon-
Hello Tietäjä

-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future

"what?! we get signal" "main screen turn on" "all ur roids are belong to us"
and ofc using top10 planet names as ur fleet names always gets ppl in a pannic ;P
personally i liked "OMG owned by a girl!!1" and "Jebus Chrystler"

R1-2 [VanX] - R3 [Legion] - R4 [Legion/Shogun/FORT] - R5-6 [WP/Shogun/FORT] - R7-8 [VsN] - R9-R9.5 [Seraphim/VsN]- R10-12 [WP] R13 [1up/eXilition] R14 [Orbit/scanner] R15 [eXilition] R16 [Orbit/scanner] R17 [Subh/scanner] R18 [eXilition] R19 [F-Crew/scanner] R20 [Orbit/Destiny/scanner] R21-22 [Orbit/scanner] R23-25 [In-gal-def-ho]
-Blue Moon- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2005, 14:50   #50
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

I saw one that said 'Don't report this please' last night...