User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 2 Mar 2005, 17:17   #1
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
minesweeper question

why is the '1' i pointed at connected to 2 bombs?

CHECK!!!!11

with this kind of valse information i will never win.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 17:19   #2
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: minesweeper question

you huge huge idiot

that lower bomb was marked by you... but you were wrong!
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 17:20   #3
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

You're incorrect...
The one bomb has a cross through it, meaning that you put a flag on it while there was no bomb there.
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 17:20   #4
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Beaten by the flowmaster.
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 17:21   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The bomb with a cross through it isn't a bomb you buffoon. If it were, then the whole system around there wouldn't work.

Sup doods
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 17:22   #6
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i just needed confirmation tbh.

this is what i suspected all the time.
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 17:22   #7
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

this is why dumb people should stick to Paint.
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 17:23   #8
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
i just needed confirmation tbh.

this is what i suspected all the time.
Stick to paint FS.
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 17:23   #9
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
The bomb with a cross through it isn't a bomb you buffoon. If it were, then the whole system around there wouldn't work.

Sup doods
Heh. You could win every time, and with fabulous times as well.
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 17:23   #10
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

i did the small minesweeper in 6 seconds!

so i win anyway.
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 17:29   #11
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

P.S

look at the videos on this site, i cant view them now because the damn uni system won;'t let me install the codec, but i will when i get home.

They promise to be absolutely amazing however.

edit : by "this site" i obviously meant this http://metanoodle.com/minesweeper/ site
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 17:32   #12
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

What site?
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 17:33   #13
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

according to that site i have the world record on the small one.

HOHOHOHOHO

Unread 2 Mar 2005, 17:35   #14
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

you have to do it at least 3 times before they count it koen
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 17:36   #15
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
you have to do it at least 3 times before they count it koen

why?
(and i think i've done it atleast 2 times anyway)
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 17:38   #16
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

so that its not just luck.
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 17:39   #17
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

all my achievements are just skill.

really
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 17:39   #18
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
according to that site i have the world record on the small one.

HOHOHOHOHO

No I think you'll find you can merely get onto the ranking list with 6 seconds. The way I'm reading it there are people who have done it in 1 second. 1 SECOND BEAT THAT KOEN!

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 17:40   #19
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

that lasse nyholm bloke has VERIFIED scores of 41, 12, and 1

wheee

apparently he plays the piano
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 17:40   #20
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
No I think you'll find you can merely get onto the ranking list with 6 seconds. The way I'm reading it there are people who have done it in 1 second. 1 SECOND BEAT THAT KOEN!

cheats, woman! cheats!
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 18:00   #21
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I can't view those videos
Damn BS player.
"Unknown File Format".
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 18:09   #22
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
why is the '1' i pointed at connected to 2 bombs?

CHECK!!!!11

with this kind of valse information i will never win.
You should just write a program that quickly tells you whether its possible to win.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 18:25   #23
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

lol SI, beaten twice in one thread
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 19:01   #24
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's easy to get it in 1 second. You can cheat by clicking with both mouse buttons on the smiley face to freeze it

I think I have a record of 4 seconds on the Novice setting. I used to spend hours playing that and Solitaire in one of my summer jobs.
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 11:04   #25
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

i hate it when this happens.
pure guessing...
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 12:35   #26
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

the vids dont work:/
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 12:45   #27
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
the vids dont work:/

You don't read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Site
MINESWEEPER VIDEOS!
Watch those impossible scores.

You need this codec (180KB) to view vids.
To video, download Camtasia. (8MB shareware) - Camtasia crack (25KB)
Send in your own videos if you think they're good!
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 12:49   #28
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

as i said the vids dont work, as i installed the codec, and tried the link for camtasia to no success
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 12:51   #29
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
as i said the vids dont work, as i installed the codec, and tried the link for camtasia to no success
I have three video playback things installed at the moment. WMP, MPC and Winamp. The vids work fine in all of them.

It's your problem, not the vids'.
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 12:53   #30
Alki
Drink is Good

mm interesting, ill have a fiddle i tried em on winamp and media player both didnt work. ta for clearing that up
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 14:56   #31
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

talking of minesweeper, im starting to play it now. Looks like its something i can do with my computer to keep me occupied through the long nights.

atm im on 8, 41, 171... but im sure i'll do better soon. (and thats on my rather temperamental touchpad).

so, how many of you guys are secret MS ninjas?
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 15:54   #32
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

I'm more of a solitaire samurai.
< 50 seconds
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 16:01   #33
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

VLC media players plays em with out the codec