User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 19:28   #1
The_Tyrant
Giddy little...

The_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to all
Drugs bust

does anybody know of a big weed bust? I can't find anything on google but know for a fact most of the northwest is out of green.

any other smokers having similar problems?

ps, has the squidgy black made it to your area yet?
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 19:35   #2
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Drugs bust

this is a place for children and families

it is not "criminals r'us" discussions
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 19:49   #3
The_Tyrant
Giddy little...

The_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to all

people talk about downloading all the time.

I'm not encoraging anyone.

If its closed its closed.
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 19:50   #4
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe

I wasn't aware this was considered a family environment.
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 19:51   #5
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QazokRouge5
I wasn't aware this was considered a family environment.
you act like it's a kindergarden
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 19:57   #6
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you're a kindergarten.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 20:08   #7
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Tyrant
people talk about downloading all the time.

I'm not encoraging anyone.

If its closed its closed.
Funnily enough, what the man says actually makes sense
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 20:14   #8
TouRiQueT
-Narcissus.Narcosis-

TouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these parts

Well where I live most dealers have stopped selling due to all the students going on holiday/home. Most of the dealers I know are students anyway so if they go, so does the supply...

squidgy black, as in shitty soap bar that plagues this country?
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 20:38   #9
The_Tyrant
Giddy little...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TouRiQueT
Well where I live most dealers have stopped selling due to all the students going on holiday/home. Most of the dealers I know are students anyway so if they go, so does the supply...

squidgy black, as in shitty soap bar that plagues this country?
squidgy as in dark soft resin that you can squeeze into a pencil lead shape and smoke bolder free.

its nice.
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 20:44   #10
TouRiQueT
-Narcissus.Narcosis-

TouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these parts

edit.

Last edited by TouRiQueT; 16 Aug 2006 at 23:40.
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 20:49   #11
Yahwe
I am.

FOR THE ATTENTION OF THE CHILDREN

You are posting on an internet forum paid for by a company called Jolt.

Stop publishing material (what you think of as 'posting') that tells how you enjoy committing crimes.

No one will think that you are cool.
Jolt would be perfectly within their rights to:
a) ban you
b) report you to the police
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 20:49   #12
The_Tyrant
Giddy little...

the only reason i posted this was I've seen dry times before. I live in salford and as you can guess, there few and far between. In all the time I've smoked I've never seen the whole area out.

would love to hear if somebody in law enforcement knows anything. long shot i guess though...this is a place for families and children, not cops and robbers.
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 20:52   #13
The_Tyrant
Giddy little...

Quote:
FOR THE ATTENTION OF THE CHILDREN

Stop publishing material (what you think of as 'posting') that tells how you enjoy committing crimes.

a) ban you
you think the police would follow up that report. quick get Quincy on the case!

I'll take my chances with my forum account. stop worrying about it. I'll be ok.
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 20:58   #14
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Funnily enough, what the man says actually makes sense
Not really if you consider that downloading can be legal. Smoking cannabis (in the UK) is never legal.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 21:03   #15
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
you think the police would follow up that report. quick get Quincy on the case!

I'll take my chances with my forum account. stop worrying about it. I'll be ok.
I'm not worried about you.

I wouldn't give two hoots if you were taken off to guantanamo.

I want you to stop posting boring threads and waffling on about criminal activities in a public place
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 21:10   #16
The_Tyrant
Giddy little...

Quote:
I'm not worried about you.

I wouldn't give two hoots if you were taken off to guantanamo.

I want you to stop posting boring threads and waffling on about criminal activities in a public place
if the title confused you, maybe you'll perk up when you see this link

Otherwise you could always not read it.
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 21:19   #17
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I had genuinely forgotten this fact.
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 21:57   #18
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Apple trees are cheap

Just stash a plant somewhere in the bushes behind a footballfield in the summer
and check back a few weeks later

If you plant a few at random places and some get stolen (and they will)
you can easily get your money back with profit from the remaining once

And then you can enjoy the fruits of your apple trees
I've tried it, it works

Last edited by Alessio; 16 Aug 2006 at 22:03.
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 22:10   #19
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Sorry, I couldn't help it Yahwe

I don't know how it is in the UK,
but here you can't be convicted when the evidence is solely based on your own confession

Last edited by Alessio; 16 Aug 2006 at 22:27.
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 22:55   #20
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:

a) ban you
I thought the possession of cannabis for personal use was decriminalised under UK law?

Also, I'm pretty sure if JJ thought you'd make good moderating decisions he'd have appointed you. Or at least asked. Has he asked?
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 23:00   #21
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
I thought the possession of cannabis for personal use was decriminalised under UK law?

Also, I'm pretty sure if JJ thought you'd make good moderating decisions he'd have appointed you. Or at least asked. Has he asked?
both incorrect
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 23:01   #22
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
Then you thought wrong. Very very wrong.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 23:09   #23
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I wish we could go back to family friendly subjects, like jokes about having sex with twelve year old girls. Or clown rape / rohypnol related comments.

Anyway, I know nothing of how the cannabis market operates and I am not a smoker but speaking of criminal activities in an academic sense, one imagines that there is more than likely to be multiple suppliers in a market the size of the United Kingdom. So an individual bust is unlikely to have that much impact. There is probably some research on the subject somewhere online though.
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 23:47   #24
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't know any details about a bust or anything but there seems to be a mini-drought round here (you can get it, but not much). I only found out about this today though and there are so many different dealers that I doubt it's going to seriously affect the supply of someone with a bit of initiative.
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 23:51   #25
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 18:44   #26
The_Tyrant
Giddy little...

what i hadn't really thought about is that there is probably a delay from harvest to hitting the streets of about 1 month. probably a bit more. guess i'm looking for old news...
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 19:25   #27
TouRiQueT
-Narcissus.Narcosis-

Quote:
what i hadn't really thought about is that there is probably a delay from harvest to hitting the streets of about 1 month. probably a bit more. guess i'm looking for old news...
how do you figure that? its not like there are 2 growers in the UK.... I doubt there are outdoor grows here either... Most commerical growers will harvest every 2 weeks using a perpetual sea of green method.
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 19:48   #28
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

a) as a northwesterner (i tink u mean N-W. U.S. ?) I can safely say my supplyers are intact and booming.

b) yawhe, common now. Report me to police. I would pay like 10$ to hear that convo:

"hello. Police ?"
"yes, how can I help you ?"
" i know a kid on forums who admitted to smoking pot ! what an outrage!"
"..." *click*
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 20:15   #29
The_Tyrant
Giddy little...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TouRiQueT
how do you figure that? its not like there are 2 growers in the UK.... I doubt there are outdoor grows here either... Most commerical growers will harvest every 2 weeks using a perpetual sea of green method.
fresh pot is poo. a lot these days give it 3 months to "cure".

other than that I guess i'm just grasping at straws to explain why I haven't smoked green in 5 days now!

and Mighteh, I mean Uk
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 20:28   #30
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

at least with downloading no one gets beaten up by someone who needs money to feed their weed habit
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 20:30   #31
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

This thread is stupid and juvenile.
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 22:03   #32
The_Tyrant
Giddy little...

I just grind my teeth to death
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 00:01   #33
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Does anyone else hallucinate people wearing glasses when they are on E?
I know several people who have told me they do. Apparently I now know another.
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 01:18   #34
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
any other smokers having similar problems?
I have a couple of friends who smoke it, and they don't seem to be having any problems getting hold of any (Cumbria, btw).
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 02:17   #35
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

The desperation in this thread is a little amusing
Unread 23 Aug 2006, 23:18   #36
nick
modest sagacity

nick has a spectacular aura aboutnick has a spectacular aura aboutnick has a spectacular aura about

This thread has far too much of yahwe being a self-righteous ****.

The shortage is due to several massive bust in liverpool, it was covered by the local news in the North West.
Unread 24 Aug 2006, 00:07   #37
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I think this is covered ground...Players buy the Credits from jolt to play the "game" In turn provides the means for jolt to host the forums.

Quote:
What if it is for MS sufferers?
Or for Posters in amsterdam wishing to talk about their local supply?
Unread 24 Aug 2006, 07:42   #38
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Yo yo, drop me a line, I'll hook you up bro. I got green, skunk, and whatever the **** else you want.

Prick.
Unread 24 Aug 2006, 08:05   #39
PureviL
robdash!

PureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley
I think this is covered ground...Players buy the Credits from jolt to play the "game" In turn provides the means for jolt to host the forums.

What if it is for MS sufferers?
Or for Posters in amsterdam wishing to talk about their local supply?
our local supply (Amsterdam ) is to keep the british tourists coming.
It is ridiculous to claim that video games influence children. For instance, if PacMan affected kids born in the 80s, we should by now have a bunch of teenagers who run around in darkened rooms eating pills while listening to monotonous electronic music.
Unread 24 Aug 2006, 10:37   #40
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

lol drugs lol.
It's not personal, it's just business.
Closed Thread