User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 16 Jun 2003, 15:21   #1
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation How shiet is my board

I thought the boards couldn't get any worse, and then I came back.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 15:23   #2
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: How shiet is my board

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
well go away then.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 15:24   #3
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Ridiculing spastics is the new black.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 15:25   #4
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
no! stay!

i'll cry
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 15:25   #5
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Re: How shiet is my board

Quote:
Originally posted by inf
well go away then.
I was rather intent on persuading the more transient shiet people to **** off.
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 15:25   #6
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

Hi MM, I bid you a fond welcome until some twat complains about threads saying hello and I'm forced to depart to delete them.
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 15:26   #7
inf
Banned

Re: Re: How shiet is my board

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Hi MM, I bid you a fond welcome until some twat complains about threads saying hello and I'm forced to depart to delete them.
Your post suggests that the forums got worse when you came back.
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 15:27   #8
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation Re: Re: How shiet is my board

Quote:
Delete all the threads and accounts that are shiet. This is the grossly simplistic populist solution, and it might even work.
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 15:31   #9
Mong Is Gay

Mong made this forum ****.
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 15:32   #10
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Since when were gimmick accounts not deleted on sight?

Bring back JBOY.
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 15:32   #11
inf
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Mong Is Gay
he is a mong! lol
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 15:33   #12
Mong Is Gay

Quote:

Bring back JBOY.
Since when was this a gimmick account?

Also, speak for yourself, Marilyn Manson...
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 15:34   #13
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question

Quote:
Since when was this a gimmick account?
Who cares?
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 15:34   #14
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:

Bring back JBOY.

It's idimmu, and since JJ took away my power to ban when I quit being mod the first time.
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 15:35   #15
Mong Is Gay

Quote:
Who cares?
you're the one who bought it up, so i assume you do, else you wouldnt have.

QED
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 15:36   #16
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
It's idimmu, and
Case closed: ban on sight.

Quote:
since JJ took away my power to ban when I quit being mod the first time.
Bring back the birch, etc.
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 16:02   #17
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
threads that contain "this board suck" are the reason the board isnt 100% perfect.

Frankly i like the boards. I like a lot of the users, even when they dont agree with me (if i liked only people that agreed with me, then i wouldnt like many folk). There are in-crowd jokes, there are sheep, there are fags, but its generally a better board than alot. Hell, if people dont like it, they can go to DF3

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 16:06   #18
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Hey!
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 16:07   #19
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
Frankly i like the boards.
I think the point to be taken is that if people didn't like the boards, then they wouldn't visit them.

Therefore threads like this should know better.
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 16:08   #20
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
threads that contain "this board suck" are the reason the board isnt 100% perfect.
If the board weren't full of utter purile shiet, then they wouldn't be there in the first place.

They are symtomatic of something.
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 16:10   #21
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Dog
I think the point to be taken is that if people didn't like the boards, then they wouldn't visit them.
On the whole, I don't like GD as it is now. The only reason I come here is because you sometimes get fairly decent debates about some things, but even these are switly becoming but a memory.

So no.
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 16:17   #22
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
So - what? your gonna sit around and say "things arent like they were" ? Ive had a board account since round 2 odds, and ever since then there has always been people saying "its not like it was". Pretty soon you or someone else will be saying "the boards arent quite like how they were in june 03"

I dont know whether its an elitest thing, or whether its some sort of way of trying to psychologically exclude others who dont feel they are part of the "good old days", but it doesnt help.

In November 2000 you had a "new thread" button, and now in June 2003 you have a "new thread" button. Both of them led to a blank page for you to fill with ideas to create good threads.

So unless you are trying to say that you arent contributing to the boards funniness, and never have, there is no personal excuse as to why the boards have got "****ter" in your opinion.

Thats my piece.

Unread 16 Jun 2003, 16:26   #23
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
In November 2000 you had a "new thread" button, and now in June 2003 you have a "new thread" button. Both of them led to a blank page for you to fill with ideas to create good threads.

So unless you are trying to say that you arent contributing to the boards funniness, and never have, there is no personal excuse as to why the boards have got "****ter" in your opinion.
Errr, I'm not sure I folow you're reasoning, if you're actually using any. Are you trying to say that I am personally responsible if the boards do not live up to my individual standards? What do you think I am? A Supermnan?

Creating a 'good' board is a collective responsiblity. My nuances may not be in line with everybody elses - I've never shared a great love for some of the humour that has been fairly consistent around here - but there are some general things that will probably create a board that everyone can enjoy, and they cannot be achieved by an individual.

There will always be somebody moaning in a nostalgic way about how things are generally not like they were in the good old days, but there comes a time when there is a visible decline in standards and content. To me, this is self-eviently so in the case of GD. When my account was young, there was a richness of humor and debate that is probably beyond the wildest dreams of most users nowadays.

Not just that, but people really enjoyed themselves in a way that just doesn't happen, I feel. Not to mention that there was a whole range of people who came and posted. Now there is about a core of 20 or so posters who will come here until it is taken off the net, and several peripheral people making crappy gimmick accounts and generally posting crap. And that's it. It was never like that when I registered this account.

Things two years ago were tangibly better. I feel that this is not an arguable point, really.

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 16 Jun 2003 at 16:35.
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 07:21   #24
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Things two years ago were tangibly better. I feel that this is not an arguable point, really.
I once had a little essay on the life cycle of email lists. not quite appropriate, but reasonably well linked to boards like this. This board is slightly more complex in that it is game-linked, but ultimately it follows the same lines, since there is no overriding reason for people to be here, that it will either settle into some eternal steady state with lots of unremarkable posters coming and going, or will just quietly fizzle out.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 10:56   #25
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
So - what? your gonna sit around and say "things arent like they were" ? Ive had a board account since round 2 odds, and ever since then there has always been people saying "its not like it was". Pretty soon you or someone else will be saying "the boards arent quite like how they were in june 03"

I dont know whether its an elitest thing, or whether its some sort of way of trying to psychologically exclude others who dont feel they are part of the "good old days", but it doesnt help.

Thats my piece.
This man is speaking the truth
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 12:54   #26
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point
Welcome back mister manson, you are a ray of light in a dark room filled with people bumping into each other or running at the walls.

I would say the boards have remained about the same since you left, but this is because I base quality on how often I end up explaining about evolution.
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 12:56   #27
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
I came back yesterday only to find racist jokes are acceptable now! Sweet!
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 12:56   #28
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by G_frog
Welcome back mister manson, you are a ray of light in a dark room filled with people bumping into each other or running at the walls.

I would say the boards have remained about the same since you left, but this is because I base quality on how often I end up explaining about evolution.
good job I don't base it on how often people talk about black holes.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 14:48   #29
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
If I still had mod privs, I'd be amazed if I didn't find that "Mong Is Gay" is the same guy who recently posted a ****** link :-P

Gay is okay, anyway... I'm not insulted

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 14:49   #30
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
It's idimmu
My instincts were correct then...

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 15:51   #31
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
When my account was young, there was a richness of humor and debate that is probably beyond the wildest dreams of most users nowadays.
All the questions have been answered, all the jokes have been told.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 20:04   #32
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
How's things MM?
Unread 18 Jun 2003, 14:01   #33
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by queball
All the questions have been answered, all the jokes have been told.
Or people just post an increased amount of brainless, fatuous shiet now.
Unread 18 Jun 2003, 14:02   #34
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
How's things MM?
Could be worse, I suppose.
Unread 28 Jun 2006, 15:10   #35
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxdylzawxxx
um, i dont believe that its the real marilyn amnson posting here?
is there any proof of your existance.
this is only because im a fan and think there is a majoy chance you not real. thanks u
O rly?
Unread 28 Jun 2006, 15:11   #36
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This thread could have come from any point in the last 3 years.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2006, 15:18   #37
Evil Skragg
And you expected Kittens?

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough

Oh how cute! A Newbie!

Oh, and MM? If you want intelligent conversation and decent debates, WTF are you doing in GD???
Unread 28 Jun 2006, 15:22   #38
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
um, i dont believe that its the real marilyn amnson posting here?
is there any proof of your existance.
this is only because im a fan and think there is a majoy chance you not real. thanks u

Hi there. Im the friendly forum administrator and I would like to inform you that yes he is the real Marilyn Manson. We are old friends from the music biz ages ago. Met at a party i think? (so long ago now i forget).

Basically we got chatting and popular culture came up and i said he should try talking to people online more if hes sick of the yes men that follow him around.
So he did and was free to express whatever embittered opinions he had and people would actually argue back.

He was happy and I was happy as i got a someone famous(?) to post.

Pretty cool huh?
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2006, 16:02   #39
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
And i would be 100% right at any point it is posted too. I was excellent in this thread. If not biting and angry enough.

Unread 28 Jun 2006, 16:11   #40
Flavius

Flavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet society

wb MM
Flavius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2006, 16:26   #41
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I didn't notice the post-dates until I saw G_Frog's return. I thought I was hallucinating for a while, I just watched the last episode of House where he has weird hallucinations and I thought maybe I was trapped inside House but now that I realise I just travelled three years into the past it's all much clearer thankyou goodnight
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2006, 16:35   #42
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation Re: How shiet is my board

I'm thinking about changing my user name to J.K Rowling.
Unread 28 Jun 2006, 17:31   #43
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I'm thinking about changing my user name to J.K Rowling.
You probably are violating a number of laws by using that name. The first law of course is that of good taste.
Unread 28 Jun 2006, 21:17   #44
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Bring black BOYS.
How did that work out?
Unread 12 Sep 2006, 13:06   #45
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

lol
Unread 12 Sep 2006, 13:07   #46
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

i'll get the gun...
Unread 12 Sep 2006, 13:31   #47
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
so how are you manson?

is there any hint on when the new album comes out, i dont know if i can ask that, but in a way i have to
first you have to answer my 3 important questions:

a/s/l?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2006, 15:02   #48
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Damnit, I thought that big raving homo had come back for a second there
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2006, 15:06   #49
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

which big raving homo dave?
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote