User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 6 Jul 2006, 17:51   #1
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Spam me with not just good but great holiday locations

I´m planning the first real holiday in three years for us, and I need some suggestions.

Good times are to be had, good food is to be eaten, telecoms should be of no importance as I will not be available this time around, and the rest really doesn´t matter.

As long as it is not the Costa del Sol in Spain as I already live there.
Unread 6 Jul 2006, 18:05   #2
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Spam me with not just good but great holiday locations

Try this place http://www.thule.af.mil/. It`s not boring; could be a bit pricey getting there though*.

*getting a sun tan would be problematical :/

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.

Last edited by pyirt; 6 Jul 2006 at 18:16.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2006, 18:14   #3
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

If you like dramatic nature, then go to the west coast of Norway. Or you could go to Denmark. You'll always have a good time there and the food is rather good and cheap (like anything else). Live in Aalborg and you're close to beaches, pub-streets and other things that may amaze you.
Unread 6 Jul 2006, 18:33   #4
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I thought san francisco was fantastic when I was there. Amazing food, nice scenery, a little bit on the chilly side for the west coast due to all that ****ing fog but nice enough going out even though they homosexually close the clubs and bars at 1am or 1:30.
Unread 6 Jul 2006, 18:51   #5
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

2:00
Unread 6 Jul 2006, 18:55   #6
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
2:00
Anything earlier than ireland, which is 3am, is seriously gay.
Unread 6 Jul 2006, 19:38   #7
ceres

ceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud of

http://www.kuredu.com/ you will quite simply not have a nicer holiday, fantastic location, wonderful food, great staff and a plethora of activities

stay in the water villas, they are
________
TsCumLaude

Last edited by ceres; 31 Aug 2011 at 07:10.
ceres is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2006, 21:07   #8
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceres
http://www.kuredu.com/ you will quite simply not have a nicer holiday, fantastic location, wonderful food, great staff and a plethora of activities

stay in the water villas, they are
I think we might have a winner here. I was thinking Dubai but this might be better, even.
Unread 6 Jul 2006, 21:11   #9
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyirt
Try this place http://www.thule.af.mil/. It`s not boring; could be a bit pricey getting there though*.

*getting a sun tan would be problematical :/
I fear the Captain. He looks like someone who would rape me and then kill my family to get away with it.

It happens, you know.
Unread 6 Jul 2006, 21:13   #10
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceres
Someone just informed me they don't do alcohol there because of some Muhammed guy.
Unread 7 Jul 2006, 08:10   #11
ceres

ceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud of

Muhammed is a dirty liar, every bar/restaurant on the island serve it
________
ZOLOFT SETTLEMENT UPDATE

Last edited by ceres; 31 Aug 2011 at 07:10.
ceres is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2006, 08:42   #12
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

I suggest Chicago, it's a great place to visit in the summer. Lots of good food, good shopping, great scenery, and plenty of stuff to do.
jt25man is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2006, 11:19   #13
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

Zanzibar

(although Sunderland is nice this time of year)

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote