User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 31 Dec 2004, 17:41   #11
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Planetkiller II has a spectacular aura aboutPlanetkiller II has a spectacular aura about
Re: ND's Christmas Surprise

*So... it doesn't want me dead... yet. That could mean several things, but not many of them good.*

"Pity, I'd have liked to see them brought to some semblance of justice. I'm not sure that you're right about the marines though. Find me a route to a PA, and I'll talk to them. But, still I'd like to know the situation in the rest of the base? If all these creatures are loose, how many humans are alive? How many are there worth saving? There were loyal marines here, good men. The civilians too, though I don't doubt many were in on this, still more deserve a chance to live. Is a cleaner responsible for the actions of those in the lab he cleans for example? I also wonder why you exist. Why did they make you with so much power? They must have realised that with free will, there would be no way to control you. Unless of course, they didn't mean to?"

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Famine, Psychic Weapons Divison Commander and Tutor of Telenullics at the Academy of Psychics
Planetkiller II is offline   Reply With Quote