User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Oct 2003, 19:09   #1
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point
So the new forums are up

bitches reprezent
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2003, 19:11   #2
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
Re: So the new forums are up

doesn't mean you can still spam bollocks just because we have shiny new forums.
Unread 3 Oct 2003, 19:11   #3
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point

can we spam shiny new spam then?
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2003, 19:14   #4
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point

When are you gonna make some pretteh style sets?
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2003, 19:34   #5
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

vewy pwetty
Unread 3 Oct 2003, 19:37   #6
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

Karmulian is on a distinguished road

all in time....

eg when i have some time

next couple of days will see addition of smilies and avatars
Karmulian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2003, 19:39   #7
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice

Ok, so I can still use my old account. Is this going to go away?
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2003, 19:56   #8
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough

Lol shai loses so far lol

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2003, 20:27   #9
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayle29uk
Ok, so I can still use my old account. Is this going to go away?
I'd like to know the answer to this too. I want to know whether it's worth my while trying to get to 3k posts before the end.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2003, 20:32   #10
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about

they suck, i hate the display and colours and nothing works
Unread 3 Oct 2003, 20:32   #11
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

No, you keep your current accounts, nothing changes about those.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2003, 20:39   #12
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Someone with twice as many posts as Jakiri?!!?!?!

The mind boggles :duh:
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2003, 20:53   #13
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Poor MrL_JaKiri.
Unread 3 Oct 2003, 21:14   #14
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: So the new forums are up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I'd like to know the answer to this too. I want to know whether it's worth my while trying to get to 3k posts before the end.
Well that one's easy--no, it's not worth your while, regardless.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2003, 21:14   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Basil worked with the old new forums
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2003, 21:16   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
Someone with twice as many posts as Jakiri?!!?!?!

The mind boggles :duh:
I don't think anyone has had twice as many posts as me, given that before the DB purge the top was about 15k, the 2nd on here was about 4k, and I had about 12k+ total.
Unread 3 Oct 2003, 22:31   #17
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Nobody has more posts then MrL, if they did not cheat.
If that's a good thing or a bad, is another matter! :duh:
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2003, 22:36   #18
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Hm
interesting
I like brown.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2003, 22:37   #19
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
I don't think anyone has had twice as many posts as me, given that before the DB purge the top was about 15k, the 2nd on here was about 4k, and I had about 12k+ total.
Well it says that KaneED has 16k posts and you have a mere 8.8k.
That's close enough to half for me
Unread 3 Oct 2003, 22:45   #20
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

What says?

[edit]

If it's current postcounts, he's either adminned it up or posted 12000 times in a day.
Unread 3 Oct 2003, 22:48   #21
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

bah, corruption at the highest levels!
Unread 3 Oct 2003, 22:49   #22
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

KaneED is a dirty cheater!

ps quick reply is a ace way to spam duders
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2003, 22:53   #23
Azaghal

Azaghal is an unknown quantity at this point

this new skin looks ****, the old zikonian one is the way to go
Azaghal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2003, 23:57   #24
weap
Romantic

weap is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks like something for some crap fantasy game or something. Its awful.
I may not lead
Just walk beside me
and be my friend.
weap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 00:36   #25
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by weap
Looks like something for some crap fantasy game or something. Its awful.
Long time seeing you around weap, how's things?
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 00:38   #26
weap
Romantic

weap is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by HobbieRogue4
Long time seeing you around weap, how's things?
Fine, /query weapey today
I may not lead
Just walk beside me
and be my friend.
weap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 04:13   #27
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

is it just me* or

does the enormous "T" in planetarion look like a headless woman?
(with small funbags and large hips, like Dexter's mom)

* the answer to this is almost always "yes"
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 06:02   #28
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough

Dexters mom is hawt

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 08:40   #29
evil one
banana

evil one is an unknown quantity at this point

This style is crap . I want the old style sets back
evil one is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 12:52   #30
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

more you whinge the longer it will take

not really - gonna do some styles this evening hopefully
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 15:30   #31
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmulian
more you whinge the longer it will take
That only works if you have a captive audience, which you don't.
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 15:32   #32
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

someone explain all this to me what the hell is hybrid and all those buttong on the right? cant you move them to the left? i find it tres inconcinient (sp?) to move my mouse left after scrolling down, whats quick reply?
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 15:40   #33
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nusselt
someone explain all this to me what the hell is hybrid
It's a combination of listed/threaded view.
Quote:
and all those buttong on the right?
Which ones? The ones at the top will tell you what they are when you hover over them.
Quote:
whats quick reply?
Amazingly, it allows you to quickly reply to a thread!
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 15:54   #34
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

the boxes at the top will be replaced with a drop down list shortly
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 15:57   #35
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

old styles! old styles! old styles!
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote