User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Sep 2003, 13:35   #1
I Am Sword
If Mods made Carlsberg..

I Am Sword is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Damn alien abductions

Last night I was abducted by aliens. I went to bed at the normal time and just after I nodded off, I felt myself being lifted in a pool of brilliant white light. The next thing I know, I'm in a huge white room and Britney Spears is before me on all fours, completely naked.

Lying in front of Britney was Kylie Minogue and Catherine Zeta Jones, both completely naked. Those damn aliens forced me to take Britney from behind whilst watching Kylie and Catherine having girly sex with each other.

I tell you, I'm too scared to go to bed tonight
I Am Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2003, 13:38   #2
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
I don't need to get abducted for that to happen to me
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2003, 13:39   #3
I Am Sword
If Mods made Carlsberg..

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
I don't need to get abducted for that to happen to me
You poor guy
Unread 7 Sep 2003, 13:49   #4
Ryudo

Ryudo is an unknown quantity at this point
ouch, Kylie Minogue, Catherine Zeta Jones and Britney Spears al at once, that must have taken something out of you fella
Unread 7 Sep 2003, 17:47   #5
Gargle
drunk as usual.

Gargle is an unknown quantity at this point
i was abduted last night too.

i swear i fell to sleep while sleeping on my right side. AND WHEN I WOKE UP IN THE MORNING I WAS ON THE LEFT SIDE!!! damn aliens.
Unread 7 Sep 2003, 18:10   #6
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The little grey bastards

Remember kids, if its grey with big eyes, twat it

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2003, 18:33   #7
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi Sword

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2003, 18:34   #8
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
I actually had a dream that my girlfriend (dont' really have one but i did in my dream) would ahve to go back home the next time I made her 'glow'

fs
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2003, 18:48   #9
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
sword send me some aliens
Unread 7 Sep 2003, 21:33   #10
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i dont remember my dreams which is bad in situations like this but on the other hand i have a friend who hates sleeping cos she gets really vivid nightmares, so sometimes im glad i cant remember them :/
Unread 7 Sep 2003, 22:21   #11
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I wish i had been abducted, i would join a sect
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2003, 23:43   #12
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Bored now. Watch out, maybe I'll abduct you!
Unread 8 Sep 2003, 00:05   #13
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
i can't remeber saturday

i was either drunk

or

i was abducted

u decide
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2003, 00:43   #14
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I go out every night in my saucer and abduct cute 16-21yr old women in order to try out my anal probe.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2003, 01:59   #15
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaio

Vaio
like this ?
Unread 8 Sep 2003, 09:29   #16
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaio
Watch out for the Remote cardiac control though, the little grey thing will splatter your heart in matter of seconds, aye.

Now, I've played some ConspiracyX. I know this stuff. Fs.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2003, 10:24   #17
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Damn alien abductions

Quote:
Originally posted by I Am Sword
Lying in front of Britney was Kylie Minogue and Catherine Zeta Jones, both completely naked.
YUK, Catherine Zeat Jones!
Those aliens must be pure evil to inflict a nekkid CZJ on you
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2003, 12:03   #18
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
I go out every night in my saucer and abduct cute 16-21yr old women in order to try out my anal probe.
And I don't know who is worse, you or these sick young hoes who agree to force things up your spotty fat backside.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2003, 15:08   #19
I Am Sword
If Mods made Carlsberg..

Quote:
Originally posted by at0mic.c0w
like this ?
Why did that make me laugh?