User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Jul 2003, 21:17   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Annoying adverts

You know the ones, your face screws up and you fall over trying to smash the volume down button.

Id have to say, of the current crop of ****, the Lilt ladies advert is the most annoying

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 21:18   #2
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
Anything with an attractive woman jumping around gets switched off in my house. Too many times have we been drawn into it only to be confronted with a ****ing tampon. TOO MANY TIMESS!!!
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 22:32   #3
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Yes Car Credit ("with some companies, when you sign a contract, you have to stick to it!" or words to that effect).

The one with the man who says that the interest rate is low, and proceeds to push over some interest rate boxes.

Va Va Voom.

Any Renault advert ("Createur d'Automobiles" [Car Maker]).

Any advert that says something like "Ten pounds, yes ten pounds!" as if I asked "Really?".

Any advert that asks me a question (to which I invariably answer "no") then proceeds to tell me to do something as if I had said "yes".

Any debt consolidation advert where people have enough money left over to buy a car and/or a holiday in the sun.

The one with the 15 year savings scheme and the family who wants to use it to go on holiday or buy a car.

I'm sure there are more I can't think of.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 23:10   #4
Tzencath

Tzencath is an unknown quantity at this point
the ****ing national accident compensation, and other ****ing other ones like that!

i want to go up to them, stab a spoon through their retinas, and says sue me you ass hole!
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 00:13   #5
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Tzencath
the ****ing national accident compensation, and other ****ing other ones like that!

i want to go up to them, stab a spoon through their retinas, and says sue me you ass hole!
I like the one where the girl says "I was asleep in the car, and when I woke up I found out we'd had an accident."

I really want to know what kind of serious injury can occur in an accident without the victim waking up or feeling anything.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 13:32   #6
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The ****ing halifax adverts. really ****ing annoying.
not only do they sing an annoying song, i really hate the black guy with the thick glasses and they ****ing prance about like twats.

The really annoying thing is Halifax adverts used to be good, making houses out of people and stuff, that was cool!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 14:02   #7
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
Any about giving money to third world children and/or endangered animals. (as if they are not the same thing, lol).

Anyway, if I want to donate money, and sometimes when I feel generous I do, I'll surely look it up myself. Nothing says 'Goodbye good dinner' like a starving kid filled with fleas eating a shoe popping right up on your screen.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 14:16   #8
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
i like the new renault megane advert.

"i see you baby, shakin' that ass!!"
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 17:31   #9
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Proteus
The one with the 15 year savings scheme and the family who wants to use it to buy a car.
The twat points to a mazda MX5 and boasts about the car having air con.
The MX5 is a convertable FFS !!!

"Washing machines live longer with calgon"
I thought advertising jingles went out of fashion in the 80s.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote