User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 7 Jul 2003, 12:31   #1
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[Vice City] Never EVER EVER EVER...

...in this godforsaken fking lifetime am I going to beat 'The Driver'

I spent the largest part of last night and this morning trying to fkin win that street race, but it's like the whole game is rigged against me winning. Police officers shooting my tires with a single shot while passing them at high velocity, cop cars ramming other cars into my way as I turn into the final corner for the victory, my opponent's car storming through the bushes in the last turn, overtaking me while he's crashed 50 times along the way and should be limping behind by at least half the track.

BLOODY HELL!!!!

It appears I will not be passing this mission anytime soon. Or anytime ever.
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 12:33   #2
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Re: [Vice City] Never EVER EVER EVER...

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy

I spent the largest part of last night and this morning trying to fkin win that street race, but it's like the whole game is rigged against me winning. Police officers shooting my tires with a single shot while passing them at high velocity, cop cars ramming other cars into my way as I turn into the final corner for the victory, my opponent's car storming through the bushes in the last turn, overtaking me while he's crashed 50 times along the way and should be limping behind by at least half the track.

BLOODY HELL!!!!

It appears I will not be passing this mission anytime soon. Or anytime ever.
which one's the driver?

any race you have just blow their cars up beforehand
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 12:34   #3
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: [Vice City] Never EVER EVER EVER...

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
which one's the driver?
Malibu mission.
Quote:
any race you have just blow their cars up beforehand
That fails the mission because your opponent driver dies.
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 12:34   #4
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Next time you play, you'll beat the level on your first go.
That's happened to me many times!
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 12:42   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'm just running around trying to find hidden packages. I was on my 96th taxi mission, when a rival gang came and dragged me out of the car, so it stopped. The bastards. So I stopped that and started wandering around shooting people.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 12:53   #6
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
Does it let you off with shooting out his tyres? Did on the biker one
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 13:01   #7
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by deerbarn
Probably.
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 13:19   #8
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally posted by deerbarn
Tried a few times, but haven't managed to do so. He's off rather quickly and goes across a bump in the road so he's out of sight very fast.
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 13:22   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Tried a few times, but haven't managed to do so. He's off rather quickly and goes across a bump in the road so he's out of sight very fast.
Do it when you're slightly in front. And take the opportunity to grab a better car as well, possibly by having one stored in the garage in the apartment block.
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 13:39   #10
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Do it when you're slightly in front.
There's no time to get out of the car and shoot his tires, tried that a few times.

Quote:
And take the opportunity to grab a better car as well, possibly by having one stored in the garage in the apartment block.
Same - no can't do. You get a car when the mission starts, the guy is too fast to be able to switch cars and still beat him.
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 13:41   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

There is if you try!
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 13:55   #12
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
i had the same problem.
i parked a car in his way and he crashed into it, after that i won the race \o/
you can aswell try to park a faster car in the first corner (on the sidewalk, not on the street) and use that one instead of the original one.
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 14:06   #13
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend
you know all you have to do is drive properly, and use the police cheat. worked for me
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 14:15   #14
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
That is one of the harder ones I must admit, what I did, stick on his rear bumper, all the race. Use him as a battering ram to get you through the police blockades etc, and then shunt him off the road into something appropriate, like a wall that juts out and means he is going to have to reverse to get back on track. Took me around 10 gos, but its beatable.
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 14:38   #15
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
a sentinel vs a sabre turbo isn't good at the best of times, never mind when you have cops after you.
Sometimes he manages to clip himself on a car turning inwards towards the bridge, which is a great chance to get in front of him. You've got to be careful about the police though, because they're 'scripted' in places to do certain things. When you come up between the hospital and the mall and have to turn right, make sure you keep on the pavement to the right because cop cars are scripted to crash into each other to block your way otherwise. Before you go over the last bridge, if he's near you or if the cops are, you can skip between a telegraph pole and a traffic light (a bit tricky, but not too hard to aim) and cut a second or two off.
It is quite a difficult mission though.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 15:50   #16
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
i did that, have no idea how, it was really hard.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 16:12   #17
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
Re: [Vice City] Never EVER EVER EVER...

Quote:
I'm like that with the mission where you have to protect the Cubans. You know, the one when you and that black guy stand on the roof and shoot ppl, then you gotta get on the dirt bike and chase down the guy that grabs the money....I've been stuck on that mission for ever now.

:\
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 16:26   #18
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
The mission where you need to drop leaflets (Movie Studio) is crippling me

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 18:00   #19
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
btw, after you took out sonny, is anything else going to happen or is the game just over?
i got a few phone calls, but no new missions
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 18:05   #20
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
I beat that mission on the first try.

ffs.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 18:29   #21
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

I finally did it \o/

I took the Stock Racing Car from the Car Showroom, put it down a while after the first turn in order to have it not be removed by the mission thingie, and then managed to hit Hilary on the back going in the first turn. That gave me enough time to grab the stock car without having Hilary getting half a lap on me. After that, it was peanuts staying in front of him.

Rawr.

Finished all of the regular missions now, gonna collect all the Hidden Packages now, I want to have a go in the Apache
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 18:40   #22
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by wu_trax
btw, after you took out sonny, is anything else going to happen or is the game just over?
i got a few phone calls, but no new missions

hunter in the military base.

i think i used the stock car too
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 18:40   #23
wu_trax

then you are almost through the game. that was the most difficult mission in the entire game, at least for me :/
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 18:40   #24
KaneED
Motherfracker

Quote:
then you are almost through the game. that was the most difficult mission in the entire game, at least for me :/
heh, i just can't do the sonny mission
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 18:42   #25
wu_trax

Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
go to phil, buy a minigun or 2-3. i still had more than 50% of my shield
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 18:44   #26
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
hunter in the military base.
Edit: Apparently I need glasses. It was at the other end of the base, not on the helipad

Last edited by Leshy; 7 Jul 2003 at 18:56.
Leshy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 18:48   #27
wu_trax

where is that base anyway?

edit: ok, found it

Last edited by wu_trax; 7 Jul 2003 at 18:53.
wu_trax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 18:53   #28
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future
Quote:
where is that base anyway?
it's next to the airport
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 19:05   #29
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
It took me nearly 25 attempts to beat him. You get ahead going into the first corner at the split next to the police station, and you just have to stay ahead until the straight ..... then run up behind him and nudge him off when he corners at the end of the straight before the bridge. He goes into the wall , takes ages to right himself , and youre finished before hes back straight.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 19:26   #30
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
Took me ruddy ages as well!

In the end I just followed him and he crashed into a bus near the end!

I was well happy

I am so not bothered finding 100 packages to get the Hunter.

surely there has to be a cheaty way to have a go in that thing?

I haven't even tried/found the Sparrow which is the Heli with guns right?
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 19:43   #31
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i did it on about the 20th try...

about 1 in 3 times i managed to shunt him off at the start and get a decent lead. then its just a case of staying alive while driving relatively fast. its all about improvisation depending on the traffic etc.

i thought the one getting cam out of prison was harder, that one stopped me playing the game for 2 months. just through boredom of failing it constantly :/

as for you peope who used cheats... i pffff at you heavily.
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 22:25   #32
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Did it 2nd try. He got himself stuck against the side of the bridge near the pizza place, I came gliding through from 2nd to win. Lucky of me.
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 22:57   #33
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Freakozoid
surely there has to be a cheaty way to have a go in that thing?
to hell with the hidden packages, i've only got 61. all you have to do is complete all the missions

i seem to have a glitch in my game, i can't buy guns or tools anymore and i can't change clothes. wtf is wrong with it?
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 00:43   #34
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
How i did it: Hide behind your desk to the right of the chair with a machine gun, shooting the first few guys who come towards you. Then when it says go kill, you go and run upstairs until you get to the roof - there are loads of people here so just run up to the helipad behind them and chuck grenades at them from above. Easy.
Then go back downstairs and sonny appears - shoot him several times with the magnum. He dies.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 00:45   #35
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Quote:
Originally posted by Demon Dave
to hell with the hidden packages, i've only got 61. all you have to do is complete all the missions
Even more frustrating than that, i have 98 hidden packages.
And i can't for the life in me find the last 2

George Bernard Shaw
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 00:50   #36
wu_trax

Quote:
Originally posted by Mushroom
How i did it: Hide behind your desk to the right of the chair with a machine gun, shooting the first few guys who come towards you. Then when it says go kill, you go and run upstairs until you get to the roof - there are loads of people here so just run up to the helipad behind them and chuck grenades at them from above. Easy.
Then go back downstairs and sonny appears - shoot him several times with the magnum. He dies.
i took a minigun, stayed in the lobby and shot down everything that moved, even easier

btw, why didnt anyone tell me you could produce porn-movies? i just found the studio
how many objects are there that can be bought all together= ive got 12 now, is that all?
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 01:48   #37
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Quote:
btw, why didnt anyone tell me you could produce porn-movies? i just found the studio
how many objects are there that can be bought all together= ive got 12 now, is that all?
Property Owned: 15

The Malibu
The Print Works
Film Studio
Ice Cream Company
Car Showroom
Taxi Company
Boatyard
Pole Position Club
3321 Vice Point
Links View Apartment
El Swanko Casa
1102 Washington Street
Ocean Heights Apartment
Skumole Shack
Hyman Condo

i think that's all you can get.

George Bernard Shaw
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 05:24   #38
Crackmonkey
monkey on crack

Crackmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point
For the last mission:

What I did was I sat right outside the door of the office with my colt python, tapping the aim button so I shot anyone that came through any door until whats his face come out (cant remember his name atm) and then chased him up the stairs with a submachine gun, and ran up to the helipad and tossed grenades over the edge until everyone there was dead. If you have enough packages you'll find armor at 3 different places around the mansion(without packages only two) so keeping your health shouldnt be a problem. Anyway I went outside the mansion and came in the front door with the spaz shotgun and unloaded about 10 shots into Sonny.

I've actually tried blowing him up with a rocket launcher but he got up twice from that before him and his men shot me to death...
ANyway that mission can be treuble but like the other hard missions you can get through it after enough tries at finding the right way for you.
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 10:12   #39
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of
Hmm completed that last mission on the first try. Colt python is the best way to go until Lance comes out. When he does just chase him with an mp5 up to the helipad - run onto the helipad (there is armour there) then just go close to the edge and spatz shotgun everybody. None of them will stand a chance - and you avaoid the rish of missing a grenade and having it bounce back towards you :-O After you have done this walk over on top of the roof until you are looking down over the front of your mansion. Use this opportunity to destroy the limousines at the front of the mansion - byebye Sonny's backup goons.

Once this is done, go back down to where your office is but do not go in. Instead go onto the balcony in the corner just above where Sonny is standing. Find a nice position and slaughter everybody that is coming up the stairs. They won't even know hwo is shooting them! Once the enemies start getting low (which they will do as the limos are no longer supplying them) simply get out your trusty M16 Assault Rifle and let rip into Sonny from the top of the stairs using zoomed scope. A few well-placed shots to the head (he has a titanium skull or something) and he is history.
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 13:40   #40
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

nonono

mp5 is crap for the last mission because you can't walk and fire at the same time. I made sure i used one of the others.
I tried it several times in a way similar to the one you describe and failed, miserably.
Though if you did it, i guess it's possible - just difficult

George Bernard Shaw
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 14:19   #41
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of
T'is easy! At the beginning before lance comes just hide in your office and wait for people to run through the door, while you stand there with an m16. Crouching behind the desk is also handy. You shoot over the desk and they tend to shoot the desk. Like i say did it first time so it can't be that hard to pull off!
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 15:02   #42
treelo
Kyuss/qotsa > Deffeh ffs

treelo is an unknown quantity at this point
\o/ i have the tshirt! \o/

Waiting for the Sun.
treelo is offline   Reply With Quote