User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 2 Jul 2003, 17:22   #1
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
What have the b*tches stolen from you?

I'm trying to calculate exactly how much b*tches all over the world have stolen from men during breakups.

So, list all the stuff she stole when you broke up below, I know this is gonna be a big list and hard task but we can do it;

- I lost a couple of CD's to one
- A 'T' shirt to another
- Spices and spice rack
- A new bed
- Feather duster

And I know a mate who lost his house, kids and all his possessions in a 'fire'.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 17:25   #2
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
my last bitch stole my sandals, vacuum, computer chair, dining room table and chairs, and a pen :\
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 17:32   #3
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
my last bitch stole my sandals, vacuum, computer chair, dining room table and chairs, and a pen :\

'Canadian Lesbians '

Whatever will they think of next ......
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 17:49   #4
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
a friend of a friend was making out with this unknown chick, very drunk as he was, and "lost" his cell phone
1 grand cellphone
tough luck
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 17:56   #5
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point
-virginity
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 17:57   #6
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by the dying puppy
-virginity
oh yah he stole that too
the bastard.

you see.. men are just as bad as girls
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 17:57   #7
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
hundreds of lighters
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 19:06   #8
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
my self confidence.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 19:07   #9
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
a friend of a friend was making out with this unknown chick, very drunk as he was, and "lost" his cell phone
1 grand cellphone
tough luck
Anyone who has a 1 grand cell phone is a twat, and deserves to loose it.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 19:12   #10
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
am i the only one who considers my 'losses' as payment for services rendered?
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 19:26   #11
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
am i the only one who considers my 'losses' as payment for services rendered?
no. after a woman has hurt me, and in the following period when i'm unsure whether i want to be with her or not anymore... - when i spend money on her, or she uses my money (or anything), i look upon it has unspoken prositution. I only stay with her at that undecisive point in the relationship for the sex.

Zar
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 19:28   #12
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Zar
no. after a woman has hurt me, and in the following period when i'm unsure whether i want to be with her or not anymore... - when i spend money on her, or she uses my money (or anything), i look upon it has unspoken prositution. I only stay with her at that undecisive point in the relationship for the sex.

Zar
a kindred spirit.
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote