User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Sep 2003, 09:59   #1
Kåre Willoch

Kåre Willoch is an unknown quantity at this point
wedding

Well, a friend of mine had his wedding some days back. He's a planetarion player too. The woman he married mentioned that he used to set his alarm to get up at night for a computer game. ("he's so crazy..") She said this in her speech.

What she didn't say is that he is not allowed by her to get up at night anymore, be it with or without alarm clock. In fact he is hardly allowed to do anything at all.

One word: pus*ywhipped...

I'm posting this as a warning to those of you letting the missus take over ALL control...

P.S. forgot to mention, I talked to him about pa in the wedding, then he received an elbow in the side, and went silent. FS, she moves like a dragon. I'm glad to say my gf lets me do whatever I like to )
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 11:42   #2
I Am Sword
If Mods made Carlsberg..

I Am Sword is an unknown quantity at this point
Too late for me !!!!
I Am Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 12:03   #3
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: wedding

Quote:
Originally posted by Kåre Willoch
P.S. forgot to mention, I talked to him about pa in the wedding, then he received an elbow in the side, and went silent. FS, she moves like a dragon. I'm glad to say my gf lets me do whatever I like to )
UNTIL SHE GETS THE BETTER OF YOU.

I mean, until you get married.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 13:32   #4
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Basil and Sibyl Fawlty in a few years.

Good god why do ppl actually do this?
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 13:59   #5
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Poor sod, glad i'll be rid of mine soon

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 14:05   #6
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
He'll cheat on her, for PA.
You know it's only a matter of time before he sets his alarm for one last attack.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote