User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 15 Aug 2003, 18:10   #1
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
so, what should i do tomorrow night...

your (mostly) intelligent people, and i have come to respect (some of your) veiws, so, out of the following options, tell me what i should do for entertainment on my saturday night...

1. My psycho ex is having her house warming tomorrow night, i still get on with a lot of her friends, and if i dont go she will probablt attack me in the pub the next time she sees me, but is that enough reason to put myself through her company for the whole evening???
2. My friend in newcastle is holding open house at his flat, in preparation for moving out, i havent seen him in a good 6 months, and i know it has the potential to be a good evening, but his mates are a bit mad, and it also has the potential to go horribly wrong (like, someone getting hospitalised wrong)
so should i dare it???
3. I have been invited out by a girl, to cuba cuba, again, in newcastle, on the surface, this seems to be the good option, until i factor in that she cannot make her mind up between me and a good friend of mine who is also going to be there, should i not go so that he has his shot???

come on ppl, help me, or laugh at my indecisivness, i dont care, i just thought it might be a laugh to post this
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 18:15   #2
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
stay in mate, your ****ed up either way.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 18:17   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Have a guinness
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 18:19   #4
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
You have weird relations with other human beings.

Matrim
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 18:23   #5
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
walk the streets until you find someones life to save. Then everyone will love you.

But in all seriousness, #1.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 18:24   #6
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
stay in mate, your ****ed up either way.
seconded... perhaps.

1) You DON'T want to be near your ex (judging from threads where you decribe her as being a total bitch). She's prolly cooking up some nasty scheme against you at this very moment.

2) I don't know how far you live from Newcastle, but if that party goes wrong then you might want to flee home very fast. Thereby, you haven't seen this guy in 6 months... one month more or less isn't going to do it.

3) Do you have other friends that go to cuba cuba? If so, you don't have to run after this girl all night and you can get pissed with other friends. Also, if she wants you, then she'll run after you instead of your mate.
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 18:26   #7
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
That way you won't fear for you life next time you go down the pub.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 18:27   #8
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
4) Go over and **** Mong's girlfriend. She isn't getting any atm.
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 18:32   #9
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point
#2, **** yer ex. Tell her you had better things or something else to do.

Yes, im trying to get you killed
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 18:46   #10
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
at the moment, i am actually seriouslt thinking about staying in and pleading illness, this would be the first time in months that i hadnt been out at the weekend with ppl, but it all depends how tongiht goes i suppose, i am going to see a band, and i will probably make my decision based on how ppl are acting tonight
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 18:47   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Come and watch the transformers DVDs I bought.
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 18:48   #12
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Come and watch the transformers DVDs I bought.

ahhhhhhhh very tempting , did you get my message today btw? it took them 2 hours to fix it, and themn it was only cos they realised we dont actually run XP on most of our machines :/

EDIT: which transformers DVD????
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 18:51   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

I did, and hohohohohoahahahhehehe.
Unread 16 Aug 2003, 09:16   #14
roadrunner_0
cynic

git