User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 16 Jul 2003, 07:43   #1
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Don't Let Them Do This

Heinz want to drop the Beanz Meanz Heinz slogan from their advertisements. As someone that grew up with eating Heinz beans and farted a lot I don't think they should

Go Here Now !

Register your vote for keep it
ta

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 08:42   #2
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
If they can drop the Smash robots from the smash ads, then nothing is sacred!

I shall vote to preserve a part of my childhood for future generations to marvel at.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 08:43   #3
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Heinz want free pubilicity.

They've got it.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 09:17   #4
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
the most blatant attempt ever to make some controversy inorder to get people talking about this and get them publicity.
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 11:04   #5
Little Timmy
Winker

Little Timmy will become famous soon enoughLittle Timmy will become famous soon enough
Lets be honest here. Apart from the current advert about "saving the slogan" when was the last time you heard the slogan ?

Yeah so what Im an Original Pr0nstar

some of us have serious jobs
Little Timmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 11:10   #6
WST
A Big Pile of Awesome

WST is on a distinguished road
where's the option for 'i don't like beans, sell something else'?
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 11:26   #7
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Little Timmy
Lets be honest here. Apart from the current advert about "saving the slogan" when was the last time you heard the slogan ?
Everytime my wife tries to buy 'OTHER BEANS' you know, the ones that are not Heinz. I tell her Beanz Meanz Heinz and she gets the right ones.

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 11:28   #8
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaio
Everytime my wife tries to buy 'OTHER BEANS' you know, the ones that are not Heinz. I tell her Beanz Meanz Heinz and she gets the right ones.

Vaio
I don't know whether to chuckle or shake my head in dismay. :|
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 11:41   #9
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Ribena never got back to myself and my brothers with our winning catchphrase of;

"I'd rather have a Ribbers"

which we invented (and still use) when we were about 8.

Ignorant corporate bastards. WHERE IS RIBENA NOW, EH ?

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 11:58   #10
Little Timmy
Winker

Little Timmy will become famous soon enoughLittle Timmy will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaio

Vaio
I do know what you mean, and I know the catch phrase has been around for years......When I was a kid We used to think it was funny when we sang

" A million housewives everyday pick up a tin of Beans and say...............ugh not these again "

Yeah so what Im an Original Pr0nstar

some of us have serious jobs
Little Timmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 13:55   #11
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat

Ignorant corporate bastards. WHERE IS RIBENA NOW, EH ?

Still on the shelves and selling well I think.
plasmas_arms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 14:52   #12
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

My Nan always used to recite crude rhymes about beans and farting. I'm voting to keep it in her memory.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote