User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 10 Jul 2003, 21:51   #1
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Clearly I'm Needing Mod Powers

I keep hitting the 'edit post' button instead of the 'quote post' button.

This is leading to lengthy amounts of time by me having to press the back key, then hit 'quote post' correctly, which is a huge waste of my valuable time.

Far more effiecient would be for me to be granted mod powers,

so that I could just put my reply directly into people's posts.

It's just an issue of efficiency, and the status quo is not.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 21:53   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Use opera, the back is instantaneous, or near enough.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 21:55   #3
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i agree... why not make him a mod... just for the hell of it.

im serious :/
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 21:57   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
It's easier for him in the long run to download and use opera than to distinguish between the original text in the post and his reply.

I'm doing this for him.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 22:01   #5
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
nah

he really just wants the POWER

Sod that, it means I have to find and wake up jammyjim.
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 22:07   #6
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
It's easier for him in the long run to download and use opera than to distinguish between the original text in the post and his reply.

I'm doing this for him.
I did download opera on my other computer (i.e., the other other one:/). I got annoyed because like half the screen was taken up by adverts and crap.

Is that just cause it's the free version, is there a way of clearing that off...?

I'm using the free version, there's a small advert in the top right if that's what you mean.

The menu bars can be gotten rid of.

Last edited by MrL_JaKiri; 10 Jul 2003 at 22:15.
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 22:21   #7
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Eat a 'nana instead
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 22:30   #8
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Deepflow
i agree... why not make him a mod... just for the hell of it.

im serious :/
I second the acropolis for MOD motion.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 22:34   #9
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
I've made the mistake of replying inside of someone's post..was rather inconvenient since I ruined their post in the process...

on the other hand, being able to slipp in behind someone and changing their post so early it doesn't show an "edited by" is always a slightly amusing option...
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 22:37   #10
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
Originally posted by Sandsnake
I've made the mistake of replying inside of someone's post..was rather inconvenient since I ruined their post in the process...

on the other hand, being able to slipp in behind someone and changing their post so early it doesn't show an "edited by" is always a slightly amusing option...
now you are making me think back to try and remember a time when a post, on this board, could have been "ruined" by any type of editing

there can't have been more than one of them, so you'd think I'd be able to figure out which post you are talking about...
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 00:28   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:

O ****ing snap.

Yep.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 01:09   #12
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
on the other hand, being able to slipp in behind someone
hoho

acropolis for mrl_jakiri

"Because he surely couldnt be worse"

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 01:40   #13
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
hoho

acropolis for mrl_jakiri

"Because he surely couldnt be worse"
for a guy that just admitted to snogging a man, I'd stay away from the "behind someone" jokes :P
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 01:49   #14
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
for a guy that just admitted to snogging a man, I'd stay away from the "behind someone" jokes :P

oi WHAT HAVE I MISSED?!
!!!

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 08:34   #15
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
?

you?

I certainly havent

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 09:33   #16
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
I did download opera on my other computer (i.e., the other other one:/). I got annoyed because like half the screen was taken up by adverts and crap.

Is that just cause it's the free version, is there a way of clearing that off...?

I'm using the free version, there's a small advert in the top right if that's what you mean.

Nice one MrLJ! I think I'm the only one who got this ;-)

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 13:17   #17
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
Re: Clearly I'm Needing Mod Powers

Quote:
I keep hitting the 'edit post' button instead of the 'quote post' button.

This is leading to lengthy amounts of time by me having to press the back key, then hit 'quote post' correctly, which is a huge waste of my valuable time.

Far more effiecient would be for me to be granted mod powers,

so that I could just put my reply directly into people's posts.

It's just an issue of efficiency, and the status quo is not.
i entirely agree and also request i get the same power

Not on your life
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 13:23   #18
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
Quote:

This is as close as I can get without extra permissions
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 13:43   #19
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
MR_L does edit my posts anytime@!@#!@#!@!!

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st

Last edited by MrL_JaKiri; 11 Jul 2003 at 13:50.
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 13:57   #20
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
oi WHAT HAVE I MISSED?!
!!!
Man Kissage apparently.

Dont you feel left out now?

I know I don't <3